Fuck that "semi auto" Bill Clit cuck shit

Fuck that "semi auto" Bill Clit cuck shit.
Should I build my own fully automatic m16, or convert an m16a1 to become fully automatic again? Or just go to Vegas and get one that's already fully auto?

Attached: Nam.jpg (600x375, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bOABE14iUgk?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not today, ATF

Why would you want one of those for? You can't hunt with it, you would blow the deer apart. Besides, if you need more than one shot you shouldn't be hunting.

>fully automatic
What's that?

Yeah. Just get an M-16 parts kit, auto sear trip jig (1/8 inch hole), and find a router/mill to machine the trigger pocket out to M-16 spec so the auto sear trip can fit. BTW you can't own a full auto M-16 from a select-fire range in Vegas, if that's what you're asking. You just shoot a 25 round magazine with the RSO cupping your balls and backing you with his hand so you don't fly back from a full auto magdump.

Attached: m16FCGdimensions.jpg (800x400, 50K)

desu it's easier to just buy an m16 spec lower than to mill out the pocket. BCI sells them

go ahead and convert it

I'm pretty sure buying one of those jigs is an almost guaranteed visit from the alphabet bois

You can't hurt my Dog from your Operations base ATF

Just send it to a friend and tell them the package is some metal working equipment.

Purchase orders or identity theft.

Nah ATF

Attached: 1560436235010.png (767x431, 215K)

I love the bad-ass swagger effected by noguns children who only have experience with vidya. Build a full auto without a tax stamp, and you will not be able to shoot it without drawing attention. If the authorities catch you with it, you will never be able to legally own a firearm ever again once you get out of jail. You kids crack me up.

Let's say I wanted to bury an 80% lower, a jig/bit kit, and a full auto LPK for of shtf. How would I go about packaging it?

The only sensible ATF.

>convert an m16a1

nigger you can just put a full auto trigger group in fucking any ar you want.

Well see if you only use it to commit crimes or in your own property or to kill atf agents and their children in Minecraft...

Attached: 1560170597410m.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

Attached: 1560170770717.jpg (760x770, 137K)

Acquire parts.
Build parts.
Acquire PVC pipe.
Acquire noble gasses or cosmoline.
Put completed parts in PVC pipe.
Pack PVC pipe with cosmoline or create two one-way valves and flush PVC pipe with noble gasses.
Bury package in predetermined location.
It really, really is that easy.

Attached: 1560170715811.png (684x1232, 376K)

>you kids
Get the fuck out, I bet you're not even 30

You gotta go into a gun shop and be cool with the front counter guy. Chat him up for a few minutes, doesn't even have to be about gun related stuff. Once he warms up to you, ask him to see "the good stuff." He'll probably act like he doesn't know what you're talking about at first, they try to keep certain things a secret. But give him a wink and real casually say something like:
>you know... the good stuff, in the back room *wink*wink*
I did this at my local shop and was guided to a basement that looked like something straight out of John Wick. Got hooked up with several fully semi autos for cheap.

You GTFO, I bet you're not even 15

Ha jokes on you retard I go to college this fall. I bet you feel like a dumbass now.

Attached: 1560109029379.jpg (879x788, 61K)

don't do this it makes mustard gas

Alright. I’m tired of the ATF meme.
I’m suicidal anyway, might as well go out in a alphabet soup explosion.

You have multiple means on a full auto. I’m ignoring the legal ones.
For an AR you can make a DIAS. A 5 minute craft is a wire coat hanger sear. Or, you can bend a metal bar to the same specs, if you want one that’s the same standards. Pic related. These would be your safest bet. If the county police are checking your rifle out, just pop out the sear, and toss it.
If you want a permanent modification, order a jig and a full-auto parts kit. This is more dangerous, but a better choice, as it allows semi and full auto shooting. But, is irreversible.
The jig is easy. Literally have to have a below room temp is to mess it up. Install the kit, and there you go.
I’ll stick around and awnser any questions y’all have.

yes
pussy
except for the auto sear

Attached: DeWey.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Your specs are full of references, have these instead

Amen, brother- "Give me liberty or give me death."

Attached: Status II SOT Guide.jpg (965x681, 89K)

>backing you with his hand so you don't fly back from a full auto magdump.
Was that a result from that little girl with a full giggle uzi losing control and shooting her RSO in the head many years ago?

Not quite
youtu.be/bOABE14iUgk?t=50

Honestly rent all firearms at the range. There's no way you could own and collect all the full auto guns with the ease and convenience of going to the range. Unless it's for home defence, skeet, target, and/or hunting. In which case it's better to get a $2,000+ semi auto or a 12ga shotgun. It's legal and matience isn't your problem.

Soon you can 3D print all the goodies and jiblets needed to turn your AR15 air soft blaster into a fully automatic B.B. pellet machine yeet.

Awesome ATF thread

Just do it pussy. Local store was selling FA parts kits for some reason and i got 3 right then and thete

If you have to ask, you can't afford it in the first place. Neither can I, but that's beside the point.

>this thread

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>buy a full giggle from vegas
thats not how that works user

>Fly back
>5.56

Fuck off pussy

Attached: 1560097536290.jpg (749x853, 101K)

>Jow Forums
>FUCK THE ATF GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH
>if they try to grab my guns I'll kill them all and claim self defense

Also Jow Forums
>Ummm gee guys I don't think anyone needs bumpstocks
>paying a cuck tax and having your name put into a registry is a perfectly reasonable compromise for a slightly shorter rifle
>blue lives matter and nobody needs full auto or silencers

Stay classy

>Jow Forums is one person

If you do it, at least end it with a fire fight when you get arrested.

You ain't foolin' me, ATF!

Attached: Don't trust em!.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Based fuddposter?

Just build one in your basement

Attached: 20190614_155558.jpg (3264x1836, 1.26M)

Those guys in the soldier uniforms look like Timothy McVeigh.

Umm pay in cash? 80% jigs with the fun hole templates were all over the last gun show I went to....

You mean:
neoZOGservative Jow Forumsthe_donald redditugees
>Ummm gee guys I don't think anyone needs bumpstocks
>paying a cuck tax and having your name put into a registry is a perfectly reasonable compromise for a slightly shorter rifle
>blue lives matter and nobody needs full auto or silencers

Attached: 1533479395116.png (900x531, 243K)

Goy, i already told you too. Now get out there and make that shit

BRUH cameras everywhere. you're a dummy

Link? They dont show them on their website

So? Owning one is a novelty. That's why every time you want to use the minecraft sword you made with the jig just bury it with lots of cosmoline and 6 blocks deep, then pull it out to use it.