Guns are cursed with black magic and make you do evil things

>guns are cursed with black magic and make you do evil things
Are grabbers really this desperate?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-223708_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfreezone.net/when-hoplophobia-threatens-to-destroy-a-family/
youtu.be/Wz30rwOAkD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are blaming the evils of man on inanimate objects, just like the people of the past did.

It's not even that they're getting into gun politics. It's that the people who churn out this shit think we really are dumb as dirt and will change our views based on this.
It's fucking insulting.

You telling me the slavs that haunt your mosin dont tell you to do things? Huh

>((CBS))
what did you expect?

also, quit watching any of the TV networks or shows made by ((them)).

I don't even have cable.

Charge your phone

I can kind of dig the idea as a general thing, too bad it has such political overtones. Maybe could do a melee weapon instead, like a katana for mallninja points.

depends on their angle.
i didnt know twilight zone was back but i doubt it will be as timeless as the originals. i expect it to be quite political and relative to the day instead of focusing on man as a being and the conundrums we all face internally at some point.

You learn to tune them out.

Attached: mosin.jpg (960x705, 96K)

>Inherit sentient gun that gives you better shot placements in a threatening situation
>Throws it in a lake
Heartless bastard.

Attached: Jordan-Peeles-The-Twilight-Zone-courtesy-of-CBS-All-Access-1.jpg (807x447, 32K)

You already know they're desperate. Does it really strike you as odd that they're THIS level of desperate?

after watching 2 episodes of Star Trek Discovery I assume this is equally painful.

Its an insight into their mind, like most things its projection.

To me a gun is just an object. I have no urges to hurt people, or myself. So to me it is simply an object that is completely amoral. It is only as good or as bad as I choose to be.

But to them, they know they cannot own such a thing. They know they have urges that, if in possession of a gun, they would act on. I have a good example of this, I have a relative who has issues with depression, he really likes guns, but says over and over that he cannot own them because he is worried about what he may do if he did. Now, he is self-aware, so its not a big deal.

Your average leftist is not self-aware, so they do not understand that the problem lies with them and not with the object in question. So, because they cannot trust themselves the feel that you are the same as them, and cannot be trusted with a gun either.

They are generally very troubled people.

Attached: 1560389808673.jpg (427x366, 46K)

i would kill to have a gun thats possessed by a qt3.14 succubus

If my guns were sentient mostly complain about how I never shoot them

This logic applies across much of their views. They want the state to be their daddy not a dad that raised them to make it on their own.

This is literally on par with how children attribute consciousness and different personality traits to their favorite toys because they cant explain how their toys get put away at night without them doing it

Based post. Their thinking is 100% projection and bigot mentality. I would gladly vote the left if they weren’t so utterly retarded

If guns are alive then they deserve the same human rights as us, no?
No different than PETA pushing for animals to have human rights
>the average leftist isnt self aware
Scary how true this is. What's infuriating is how often they come up with some brutal, obscene chain of events about if "a person like them" got a gun and "what could happen", and instead of hearing this and thinking wow they're off their rocker, the average person sees it as a type of self awareness and rallies with them.
Recognizing you're insane does nothing but make you more insane, unless you're a stronk womyn. Then it's the best PR you've ever had

>tfw no gun ghosts friends to hang out and chat with you while at the range
what am I doin wrong bros?

Attached: 1549250296161.jpg (2464x1648, 278K)

>>guns are cursed with black magic and make you do evil things
I literally just watched this hentai where the plot was a cursed gun that made people do evil things

It even was the same gun!

I blood enchant all my firearms to make them more efficient killers and it works. I cant argue against there being some black magic going on.

This from the niggers that do all of their new sketches in whiteface and have miscegnation as the central theme to their race-bait movies?

I think these guys misinterpreted what ghost gun means

you dont need cable to watch network tv, you idiot zoomer

These were never funny.

how fucking insulting
why they gotta do my boi dirty like this

Attached: file.png (426x639, 229K)

I fucking knew this was gonna be shit

>Are grabbers really this desperate?
They've been this desperate for as long as they've existed user, most of their arguments have always fallen into the "people don't kill people, guns do!" category.

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-074724_Chrome.jpg (1080x1279, 447K)

OG black and white Twilight Zone is one of my favorite series as a kid, they weren't political at the slightest AT ALL. They focused on great stories, great what ifs, great characters and ultimately very interesting stories with big imaginations regarding consequences. Fuck you liberals for trying to use that to go against gun control.

I think it is a bit more complicated than some in this thread have stated, though they are on the right track

A weapon has power. Holding a weapon does have some kind of "power." Everyone on this board knows it, even if you don't admit it. There's a reason you like to fondle your gun while you watch tv or whatever. Its subconscious maybe, or can be put aside, but it exists.
But for these oversocialized anti-gun people, that power is terrifying. They don't want to be individually powerful, individual power and rights are problematic. Their ultimate desire is to be sublimated, to be a small part of a powerful whole that will crush their opponents. They want to be the guy that lays down in protest and gets run over

They're faced with the power of a firearm and it scares them, it flies in the face of what they believe and what they WANT to believe. It elevates the self, gives them power versus the whole. So they don't like it. They pathologize it, resort to Freudian attacks about dicks and insecurity and whatever. Because it's a kind of power they are not equipped for

Attached: saddam groyper final.png (537x540, 371K)

I used to be a California democrat during my highschool years and I'll tap into it a little to provide you some insight. We grew up with no guns in the house, no tv showing guns for sport, no single interaction with guns in any positive way. We grew up with guns on the media being used in violent crimes, being used in war, being used for robberies and being used for all kinds of nasty things like suicide and most recently, shooting sprees. Then you add in the nature side where we want to protect the Earth and it's resources. There are two types of democrats, those that give a pass to your fudd hunter because they know deep down they are just dumb idiots who hunt but you don't want to mess with them. As long as you eat the meat, they would think that, it would be ok. Not mindless killing. Then you have people that don't like animals being killed for no reason. So they say, no to hunting and fuck hunters. Ok, so now you took out the only group of people who are being ok with guns. Now guns are absolutely unnecessary to the general population. Take into account self defense. Just run away they would say. Maybe it could be ok to have a gun for self defense ONLY if you are adamant your life is in danger. Otherwise, just move away. Go to a better city and if that's not an option then get better security and a dog. Besides, if you kill someone you're going to get raped in legal fees and end up bankrupt.
/end rant

Ultimately these liberals just need a positive experience with guns. Don't ever stop inviting democrats to a nice positive gun shooting experience and tell them that the power to self defense is on you. You're not a captain america, but you're also NOT a victim. A gun makes sure you're respected and NOT a victim. Ensure that, and you may win their side. Don't bring up hunting so soon. If ever.

Yep, I had hopes for it but it's almost cookie cutter es jay dubya crap throughout.

It's honestly kind of horrifying when you learn what goes on inside a liberals mind that makes him hate guns so much.
I've legitimately heard some liberals say they wouldn't trust themselves to not just randomly shoot someone if a gun was put on the table in front of them. Hell, I've seen liberals outright calling for the outright genocide of gun owners and in the exact same sentence claim we're the violent and dangerous ones.
What is it about extremist leftist ideology that attracts such mentally unstable people?

Attached: 124132412341234.jpg (500x496, 76K)

>desperate?

OP YOU ARE TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT

grabbers have always been like that, things are percolating hotter now so you get to see their true b.s.

look at the dems going nutz about TRUMP

The security of collectivism and an authoritarian state offers them the parental figure they never had. Maybe?

I've noticed that, for some bizarre reason, even if a left leaning individual eats meat they still oppose hunting because "killing a defenseless animal is cruel!"
They do know where the meat they eat comes from, right? Because I guarantee getting shot in the heart after a long natural life is a lot less cruel than some of the absolutely revolting shit that goes down in those giant '""farms"""

I agree for sure that most anti-gun people are normal and completely the way you describe, really just need positive experiences

I was really referring to the activist set

>Are grabbers really this desperate?
Yes. And they love to project their degenerate state in other people. If there is someone that wants to murder another person is they

I haven't even wanted to watch nu twilight zone. Old Twilight Zone with Rod Sterling has all I need and it's got comfy feels from a time I never got to experience, no joke I watch Twilight zone (Rod's) every day like my friends watch the office or Bazinga boys.

This one is really, really bad.

As I recall they pick and choose their battles when it comes to meat. They know according to their own standards they shouldn't eat meat but they pick and choose when they decide it's ok. It's easier to just eat it, forget where it came from and all of that. That's why you see such a push for animal farms to not treat animals like an object before they are killed, because half of them would feel bad if the animal is treated bad and it's meeting it half way between not eating them and eating them and not feeling guilty about animal cruelty. It's a double standard for sure. You want their heads to explode, go with that method how they think it's ok to eat meat knowing the animal is killed. Then again, there is a lot of double standards they live by that they go ahead and ignore for now. They think they will solve it later down the line. Kick the can down the road and see what happens.

The activists cannot be saved. They are fodder. Once a regular democrat becomes an activist they are basically sworn in internally and won't change their mind until they leave their echo chamber and start thinking for themselves.

Yes. And also, they changed God and the Bible for the State and the laws. They are not atheist, they just worship something else.

>40 cal semiauto
>the kind of gun a criminal would possess
I mean he's not wrong

Power doesn't corrupt, it merely facilitates abuse by already corrupted people. You don't worry about every male being a potential rapist even though all (well, most) of them have a dick. You don't worry about car drivers going peace trucking either.

wut i he eating? a plate of wet shit?

>.40 cal is the kind of gun a criminal would use.
Nah, just someone with shit taste who hasn't embraced .357 SIG.

If thats real I so wanna read amys response to this half man

I like to think she was a thrifty shopper who got a police trade in for a good price.

>Dumbfounded Father: According to my research, possessing hollow point bullets is illegal in 11 states; is it legal in your state to own this sort of exploding ammunition?

gunfreezone.net/when-hoplophobia-threatens-to-destroy-a-family/

Dear Dumbfounded: According to my research, possessing hollow point bullets is illegal in 11 states; is it legal in your state to own this sort of exploding ammunition?

In a report published in 2015, researchers at the University of Chicago found that 31 percent of households reported having a firearm in 2014, down from about 48 percent in 1980.

According to this study, there are more guns, but concentrated in fewer households. Why must your household be one of them?

Where did your daughter get this weapon and ammunition? Has she received any safety training or certification? (Accidental gun death is a substantial risk of owning a gun.) Is she perhaps engaged in another activity outside of your household that exposes her to increased risks and makes her believe she needs to have a weapon?
have news for you: A locked bedroom door is no match for this weaponry; as I write this, just five days ago a father in South Carolina tragically shot and killed his own 23-year-old daughter through a closed door -- when he mistook her for an intruder.

I agree with your ultimatum; I also weep that there is yet another (likely unsafe) gun owner in this country.

> nevermind I found it.
>hollow points = exploding ammo
>run to the hills

At the risk of sounding sycophantic for agreeing so enthusiastically, I really do think this is at the heart of many of our differences with the far left.
Over time I’ve observed a very particular pride in self-professed liberals that I think drives their conception of people.
Probably the first instance I saw of it was with a young man in police academy, who was quick to show off his Glock (whipped it out of the console in his car while driving)
I asked him why he advocated for gun control, when he wasn’t even law enforcement yet and happily possessed a gun himself.
He said that he was smart, and most people aren’t. He trusts himself, but not the average citizen to have weaponry.

I’ve seen it enough in other instances that I think this is approximate line of thought of such modern leftists
>our intelligence is what makes us human compared to animals
>thusly, intelligence is the measure of human value (incidentally, I think this is why they’re so offended by the statistics tying race to IQ; they see it as devaluing the humanity of the races with lower average IQ)
>I, being of above-average intelligence, am a better human than most other humans
>therefore, if I find myself incapable/uncomfortable with something, it means most others must be even LESS capable of doing it
So to acknowledge that the average person can be responsible in ways they can't would be to humble themselves. And their pride absolutely forbids it.

Attached: miqote gunbreaker indev footage.png (1769x977, 2.83M)

>I agree with your ultimatum; I also weep that there is yet another (likely unsafe) gun owner in this country
>I weep that there is another gun owner in this country
>I weep
>that there is another gun owner
They just keep showing their true colors.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-221751_Chrome.jpg (1074x710, 245K)

I live in the country antenna isn't viable.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I never liked Willis but I really like this

I work with someone like that who said shit very similar before, about shooting people if he had a gun and how if he had political power he'd just kill everyone he disagrees with essentially.
Me and the only other person in the room, secretly a new gun owner, just looked at each other dumbfounded after liberal starwars faggot left.
All I said to him was
>Always remember, this is the kind of person who wants you disarmed

Dude I'm cringing so hard i cringed at my cringey cringiness

(Not) Real talk: how would a gun become cursed/possesed? The gun doesn't kill anybody the bullets do that. I could understand a sword or knife being cursed because it killed people but I don't see how a gun could be cursed. Maybe it uses cursed bullets made from melted down bullets that killed people before?

I'd say it's also a lot less cruel then being killed in the wild. Give me the choice between a bullet in the heart or being eaten alive and I'd take the former anyday.

“Power wears only those who don’t possess it.”
-Based Giulio

Definitely got the "dumb" part right.

How does a bow and arrow become possessed? All it does is put the instrument of death in motion.

Yeah, basically they’re she,tered into Plato’s cave
>get a dog
guard/defense dogs are such a meme

>Legendary weapons

Haha

It's not just people who want you disarmed as a whole, that's people who tell you "you don't NEED an x round magazine" or "military ammo doesn't have a sporting purpose". Every single passive aggressive sideways glance at the second amendment needs to be treated as a siege scenario. We might not feel the weight of it, even if the bans come for us, but in 3 generations you'd be hard pressed to find a difference between an American and a bong besides the dental care.
Ours is a society of decay, surely some among us screaming at the dark would pass on their knowledge to their kids, and the same of that lot, but any restriction is just a time bomb waiting to fulfil a full blown ban

youtu.be/Wz30rwOAkD0

FUCK TRUMP

>I have a relative who has issues with depression, he really likes guns, but says over and over that he cannot own them because he is worried about what he may do if he did.

Based relative. We need more self-awareness like that.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

underrated

I haven't seen this shit but here's how you can save this episode.
>guy throws ebil gun in lake or wherever
>goes back to "normal" life
>out in public in line or something and he notices he's behind a cop
>cop's gun tells him to kill the cop, anyone nearby &/or himself
>cuts to news about crazed man steals officers gun, killed a few people before getting dragged to the nuthouse shouting "IT WAS THE GUN! IT TOLD ME TO KILL PEOPLE"
>later at the institution a psychiatrist angrily shouts at him "GUNS DON'T TELL ANYONE TO KILL PEOPLE IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND!"
>a look of horror grows on the guys face.
>*play twilight zone theme and fade to credits*

Attached: im-hungry-for-the-forbidden-tuna-46835448.png (500x383, 155K)

ITT: the soul that would posess anons' guns.

Atm, my only firearm is a Jimenez Arms .22. I'm picturing a scrawny little chicana circa 1990s. Crop top, baggy jeans, black lip stick, telling me "Fuckin' do it, guero!"

this picture is actually saddening. :(

"It was the man all along" in this context shouldn't even be a plot twist, it's like having "santa isn't real" as a plot twist, only literal child and dangerously delusional wack jobs and those who never grew up would be amused by this discovery.
Now I am painfully aware that's the exact kind of people who consume these commercialized propaganda, and there's a lot of them.

Cringe and bluepilled

Eh, Willis was that kid brother you had to drag around because the state wouldn't take him. Somewhat, and this is a stretch, endearing in his on way.

Where is the Pippin poster?

This. It’s a good idea for a story. To bad it’s being used to push an agenda instead of just entertainment.

bro...you just posted cringe...

Get the fuck out

Attached: 1541143841626.png (850x464, 678K)

>uses ellipses
The irony

Leftist activists operate under an ideological code which is a complete internal mess, it's basically never internally consistent, they pick and chose based purely on what they like or dislike in the moment because their education didn't give them the mental training to think through and form consistent beliefs. They'll oppose hunting because muh guns but eat factory farmed meat, they'll say cops are the closest thing to the devil on Earth but argue stridently that they should be the only ones allowed to carry guns. They'll do everything legally acceptable to persecute Christianity but embrace Wicca or Islam. They'll say racism is one of the world's greatest evils and then turn right around and be racist. Nothing they say is internally consistent because the people who original gave birth to the parent ideologies of modern leftist activism didn't care about consistency, they were in general a bunch of post-modern nihilists who just wanted an intellectual sounding justification to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

Just goes to show what happens when you let niggers take something that was great and monkey it up

they dont feel safe with themselves so they need big bro to keep them in check for their own good, but they dont like looking at this as a weakness and instead view it as intrinsic human nature.

So what I can take away from this is Rod Serling was based as fuck and unsurprisingly his work has been hijacked by talent-less hacks to push an agenda?

Fuck this hack, he's so desperately trying to remove Rod Serling from history but he never will. Fuck him and fuck anyone who thinks the original series of The Twilight Zone isn't the best (1959-1964)

The media wants so badly to get rid of Rod Serlings work but they never will and they will never outshine it

TL;DR fuck this hack and fuck modern tv

Rod Serling is probably one of the most talented writers and charismatic person to ever live. I love the show and this doesn't bother me one bit. I don't consider anything past the originals to be related to him or the "brand". They can't touch him and his works.

Attached: 5721A5CF-3858-4AF3-A490-5691206D2EA6.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>eaten alive
Pretty much no livestock is eaten alive. They pop the back of the skull with a metal rod to cause near-instant brain death in cattle. Pretty sure they just decapitate chickens.

Post your favorite episodes from the original series to dab on this garbage heap.

I have a bunch of favorite episodes but Third From The Sun, WTRMPSA, The Midnight Sun, and Dead Man's Shoes are my favorites I'd say.

They don't care and frankly never care for our boy, user. Fools're creatively bankrupt.

Attached: the 7th is made up of phantoms.png (1600x465, 630K)

based
also to everyone in this thread I would highly recommend the Andy Griffith Show as well

You aren't very smart, are you?

I'm running on four hours of sleep and am nine hours into a twelve hour day. So not currently. Got my wires switched.

Jow Forums really is finally dead isn't It?

Why can't I leave???

Summer is in full swing so it's the worst of it right now. Things would change in the fall, but the election will prohibit that.

that artist supposedly doesn't even own guns and is a communist

Faggots like you are why this board isn't fun anymore