12 years ago a milspec AR was at least $1000, now its $350

12 years ago a milspec AR was at least $1000, now its $350
>Undercuts Bushmaster, Colt, and other basic bitch AR companies with better QC and gives a pricepoint so great that now almost anyone can afford an AR 15
>gucci /arg/ fags literally seethe with rage and have to cope with their existence

Up until recently no US company made a domestic AK worth half a shit
>Now makes a great/the only good American made AK thats better than any of the shitty improperly fit Romanian WASRs on the market for 200 less
>leaves everyone in /akg/ in a literally shit flinging fest

Can there be one company more based at making richfags BTFO?

Attached: psad_logo.png (516x148, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-classic-ar15-rifle-black.html
lmtdefense.com/firearms/spm16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was with you until you implied people who buy WASRs are rich. Now I think you’re indescribably poor

JustasGood™

Attached: 1558912779988.jpg (750x524, 257K)

its not the fact that they are rich its just that the PSA offering is much better than the literal bottom of the barrel garbage rod that the AK community has had to cope with as an entry rifle known as the WASR

>only argument is its a "poor people gun"

fucking millenials spend half their income on a hobby and think theyre fucking loaded, I wish I was that stupid

I dont have any personal interest in purchasing one of their ARs, but I can respect the hustle. They have good deals on ammo sometimes too.

>My African american

>WASR
>garbage rod
Lolno. And the AK community is more about authenticity than anything, American AKs are just a turnoff

*GoodEuff

no one will literally ever get the benefit out of a gun over 1000 bucks, anything above Aero/BCM is diminishing returns and throwing money into a pit that would be better served buying ammo or accessories

argue me all you like, you will still be wrong

>AK community wants cheap AK
>AK community wants a non garbage american ak
>gets both
>spergs and rejects it

theres a reason we keep you fuckers in your containment thread

>Better quality control

Attached: 1558842567812.jpg (660x372, 89K)

Quality alright

Attached: 1558843076111.jpg (660x371, 47K)

>i put a .300 blk in the gun and it exploded as usual
>blaming the gun for your stupidity

I hope you lose your rights

Attached: PsA.jpg (1008x1220, 168K)

Lol

Attached: 1558894686112m.jpg (1024x440, 75K)

Attached: 1558473262963m.jpg (1024x731, 106K)

Ok

Attached: 1558893406530.png (1443x710, 62K)

>Up until recently no US company made a domestic AK worth half a shit
I want to believe.

Has anyone shot one, are these seriously worth a damn? I like PSA ARs, but have never tried their AKs.

>PSA: the brand for people too poor to afford Aero Precision

>anything above Aero/BCM is diminishing returns and throwing money into a pit that would be better served buying ammo or accessories

This. But the cheapest PSAs suffer from the same problem. If you're not buying one of their uppers with an FN made barrel and throwing in a premium BCG or better yet buying an Aero made one; you'll just end up with a rifle that needs replacement parts or even a new barrel after 3000 rounds.

I have 15,000+ rounds through my PSA since 2012. Only had a handful of malfunctions, mostly due to some Wolf ammo or older, well used mags. I only replaced and headspaced the bolt after 10,000 rounds because my gunsmith friend suggested it. I get 3" groups with M193 still.

Attached: 134795644952.jpg (2592x1944, 2.19M)

Nice poorfag rifle get a fucking job.

If you replace parts as you go on a PSA rifle, if ever, you’re still coming out on top budget wise.

Got any links or info about that stock M8? Looks breddy kewl.

Attached: 1547088932992.jpg (238x165, 17K)

KYS bro
Not really
It's called a Sully stock. Had it in a b& state years ago. Still have it.

Attached: 8a21fc44.jpg (4032x2268, 2.58M)

>Not really

If you do it yourself you absolutely are.

>shoot out barrel after a few thousand rounds
>at least $200 for a good replacement
>shred a bolt lug
>at least $60 for a quality bolt
Plus your own time, you're not.

Attached: wuutttt.jpg.jpg (833x840, 36K)

>posts gun that can be purchased used for $500
>tries to prove hes not poor
Pathetic

Hour our two at most, and bbl life won’t be significantly less than say a bcm or a colt, if at all. I’m talking about the one-off qc issue.

>he jelly
>one-off qc issue
They have more than a few of those.

Have never seen, with all the PSA rifles i’ve handled. Point still stands, replacing a bcg or a bbl on a PSA will be cheaper than buying a 6920 or a DD.

>PSA will be cheaper than buying a 6920 or a DD.
Or just buy an Aero which is better than all 3 and not have any worries.

Attached: 154884286550.jpg (2268x4032, 936K)

This is assuming you didn’t just send the rifle back. PSA will still be cheaper.

Aero would be a better choice of course but there are poorfags that can’t afford aero ITT.

>me not being one of them.

Buy this on a 10% holiday sale for $630. If you can't afford that either save up or get a 2nd job. I bought my PSA at a time when I was working 2 jobs and in college. Now I have a house, but can afford whatever I want as long as I budget appropriately. Because I don't feel like having to spend extra in the long run on a mediocre rifle.

Attached: Capture.jpg (919x821, 61K)

>if you can’t afford a noveske or an LMT save up or get a 2nd job.

It can go on and on and on.,. Having a decent AR15 is better than having none at all, if PSA qc issues were so prevalant they wouldn’t be in business right now.

See: hesse, blackthorne, vulcan.

If PSA made SVDs most of these faggots would suck dick to buy them. I, for once, think it’s good to have a company cranking out affordable guns. Shit can you imagine if someone made an AK or AR that can last 5,000 rds with no failures for under $400?

>people unironically hate PSA and Hi-Point because hurr poor lol
sounds like some slack jawed faggots that belong on /fa/ rather than Jow Forums, while I don't particularly like all individual weapons, more guns for the gun god is good

Attached: kornheiser1.jpg (329x399, 44K)

>if you can’t afford a noveske or an LMT save up or get a 2nd job.
Are you retarded? There's a difference in cost between Aero and Noveske, LMT.

There’s a difference in cost between aero and PSA.

/arg/ has no issues with cheap affordable rifles for the masses. If you think that PSA has the same quality control as KAC/BCM/LMT, and you are getting a rifle just as reliable, you are mistaken

>cheapest PSA AR
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-pa15-16-nitride-m4-carbine-556-nato-classic-ar15-rifle-black.html
>on sale $550
>free shipping
>say your FFL friend does a free transfer

Versus
>$630
>$80 difference ^^^

Versus
>LMT SMP 16
lmtdefense.com/firearms/spm16
>$1,400 MSRP
>Street price $1,100 at best
>$450 more than Aero
>twice as much an a PSA

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

I hate that the bar is that low for American AKs. 5k rounds is nothing for a decent rifle.

>the M3 grease gun cost ~$15 USD in 1943
>that's $222 today

how long until you can get a working AR for less than the price of an M3 SMG?

Attached: M3-SMG[1].jpg (1440x830, 385K)

Yeah

PSA flooded the nation with guns and forced the market to lower prices across the board.
Their uppers are cut for full auto sears too, and I've run a few hundred rounds through one in rock and roll.

Those are fucking incredible guns too, beat the pants off the Thompson

Bullshit they actively bully people for not "saving up"

You can, and I have, built a PSA for $350
It's not a great gun, but it's also not going to fail on you and will keep around 3moa with federal ammo. That's a working, reliable, accurate enough AR15 for less than a used Glock, that's a big fucking deal

They bully people because they post PSA rifles and think they are just as good as a $3k fully ambidextrous sub MOA AR.

You can get a PSA complete rifle right now for 449 with free shipping, the point still stands you fucking retard. Some people can’t afford the 150 dollar difference.

Having an AR Is better than not having one.

Attached: CFC478A6-2B52-4A6D-B7A5-76DF68E86DEA.jpg (750x1129, 115K)

Bullshit, you can literally post a PSA and the words "This is my rifle" and catch shit

Eat shit poorfags

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-23-18-12-59.jpg (1281x1738, 1.45M)

Yeet

Attached: 20190611_174520.jpg (4032x1960, 2.19M)

>BCM stock
>EOKEK
>aero parts
>no BUIS
Nice poorfag ar, still better than a PSA though

EXPS3 is noice with my PVS14s

>doesn't even have an IR laser
>Yeet
>using normie talk
Get out faggot.

>All of these not HK or FN guns
Jesus christ why don't you poorfags just get a Hi-Point
>B. B.. But! My LMT is just as good!!
Laughing. At. Your. Cope.

Prove you own an HK or FN

You're supposed to take it apart before you paint it, you retard.

>inb4 scar user posts scar

Gots me:
- a cheapo PSA / Anderson
- fancyboy FN a4
-Ban era Bushmaster with restricted LE / GOV only roll-marks.

Best of all the worlds, red dot, acog, carry handle.

Attached: gayrs.jpg (1901x2046, 567K)

It only counts with a timestamp.

Attached: well....gif (297x269, 1.89M)

>with restricted LE / GOV only roll-marks.
Nice!

Thoughts on FN vs PSA?

Have you ever rattle canned? You literally just tape the shit you don't want paint to get into. Flash hider, chamber, charging handle port, trigger, ect.

Don't be retarded

Attached: Restricted.jpg (3024x4032, 1021K)

They are both guns.

Attached: Hammer 9s.jpg (2486x1536, 580K)

Considering 10 years ago WASRs were universally hated and costed $450, and an arsenal SGL-21/31 was $800 new built off a virgin saiga, and now wasrs are damn near $800.

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 26K)

is LMT and BCM even richfag tier?

i think HK, FN, knights and Sig are rich fag

im a poor fag and i have a BCM upper, LMT magazines and Palmetto interior

TFW my coachella wristband costs more than my ar-15

that's not a good sign, that's a sign of cast aluminum lowers

meaning holes will oblong,

billet and forged lowers of today like even anderson are better

Where in the poorscale from richfag scale Daniel Defense and Schmeisser sits ?

lol i have an aero m5 and dude it's def a poorfag gun

i wanted to shoot 308 for like $1000 and i managed to do it only brand that allowed me to was aero

it is NO BETTER than PSA

it's like midling

when i first got into ar's BCM was where PSA is now in terms of forum reputation

the absolute hottest shit was to have a YHM quad rail on a Stag AR

This makes the richfags and elitistfags SEETH

Attached: A6242998-E555-47D9-8A0F-48B1C1F6881E.jpg (3923x1455, 1.23M)

Forgot to add
>richfags boasting about their Zenith/HK MP5
>PSA makes an MP5 for $1200
>also making a version that takes scorpion mags
>richfags btfo

LOWER

Tard.

You're on crack and just jelly because you made a claim and pics or it didn't happen.

>I waste money on brand names and pointless accessories, that means I'm better than you.

>PSA
>QC
OP is dumb. That's how PSA is able to push stuff out so cheap, their QC is awful. I say that having owned a half-dozen of their uppers at this point, from the freedom line to the premium.

If you want legitimate QC you buy from a company like BCM, who has a legitimate QC process.

This x1000. I've had at least 5 PSAs and 2 of the last 3 had to be sent back.

They didnt even fix the front sight cant on this AR. I guess this was "in spec" to them.

Attached: 20180731_085613.jpg (4032x2268, 1.86M)

I have a gen 2 and it shoots flawlessly. Put a few thousand through it and theres negligible wear on it.

You have no idea. Having wealth doesn't mean you have to buy the most expensive option every time.

You are trolling right? Please tell me you are trolling

This just proves that Jow Forums is truly noguns.

There is no fucking way a nitrided barrel from PSA needs replacing after 3k rounds.

PSA is just fine.

That's why you get Aero lowers and BCM uppers and furniture instead of PSA user

>if you don't spend X amount on a gun it's shit
Okay shekel meister, I'll buy your $3000 ar and never ever shoot it.

Do $1500 mall ninja gucci AR's shoot harder or something?

Softer usually, makes follow up shots quicker.

higher speed, normally less drag

>imagine pro-gun people seething over guns becoming cheaper and easier to get into the hands of average people
I agree with you, op

Attached: 1548373540596.jpg (1080x1349, 211K)

You're retardation is giving me a rage boner

PSA is a mixed bag when it comes to quality. I've bought a couple lowers from them. One of them had takedown pins with horrible tooling marks that should never have been used. On the other hand, I bought a freedom line upper with a stainless steel barrel from them that is excellent. Very accurate, fsb perfectly straight, good fit and finish. PSA's quality is inconsistent, but sometimes you get lucky.

Rob Ski's 5k test with new gen 3 was fine, the firing pin retainer pin got lost, but that's a ~$3 part or whatever. all of the wear is even and consistent, no peening, the lugs are all fine, the rivets are all fine, it looks good to go.

bruh you can order their lower and full rifle kit separately and simultaneously for 360 bucks, you're a fucking idiot

REMINDER that anyone saying PSA is "low-quality" is a glownigger that hates the 2A, and has an official stance against PSA's mission satement of invalidating gun control

At this point I feel like their next big step is to make a fightlite clone/competitor for cuck states. At least after their mp5 clone goes through a few iterations before being good.

>PSA is literally a Jow Forums wet dream come true
>Constantly gets shit on

Why are you guys such faggots?

>Can there be one company more based at making richfags BTFO?
Why does every newfag misuse BTFO? Say that sentence aloud and ask yourself, do I sound like a brain damaged ESL poster or not?

Rich fags hate when poorfags get something decent for their money. It upsets them that something challenges their sense of superiority. It's basic bitch narcissism bro, how do you not know this?

>Some people can’t afford the 150 dollar difference.
You can muster up $450 but not $600?

You are just as much as a faggot as the people you're trying to knock.