Ghillie suit build / Thread1 / Dyeing

So Jow Forums, Im building a Ghillie WITH YOU.
Every step gets a Thread to get impulse from you because summer Jow Forums is gay.

The Ghillie is for Germany, black forest. Its for hunting and possible STALKER.

I made pic related yesterday and today is the last day for dyeing (Cleaning up). I needs some answers from the military guys or non IQ80 members here.
Im posting 8-9 images from Ghillies, all from Germany BW; KSK or other non airsoft bullshit from google. Every pic I see has very light fabric (like the original without dyeing, A).
>Should I make more mixes with a light green , brown or a mix ?
>Should I focus on bright Ghillie with fabric A and B
>should I dye some fabric scraps ?
>What ratio would you use ?
I would use some kind of 60% B and mixing it up with C;E;F and only 5% D (very easy to add with gras or leaves.

Im cutting strings right now, dyeing automatically Type B and F

Attached: adds.jpg (3273x2835, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWWGsvmY0Nw
strawpoll.me/18165804
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freikörperkultur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: g1.png (1320x948, 2.63M)

Attached: g2.png (698x638, 1.05M)

Attached: g3.png (747x676, 1.16M)

Attached: g4.png (556x386, 534K)

Attached: g5.jpg (1504x908, 293K)

Attached: g6.png (1861x987, 2.92M)

last reference image

Attached: g8.png (1420x1236, 2.48M)

you can watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=mWWGsvmY0Nw

and you should think about your terrain. You can't make one ghillie for Germany at all. Every terrain is different and you should customize your ghillie as fitting the needs.
We all don't know the terrain, but as I am from Germany, try more D and C in your suit as it fits the general idea of German forest.
Good luck with your build and keep us updated :-)

someone actually doing something? Good on you mate. Look forward to seeing your progress.

ITS tactical also did a ghillie walkthrough if you want some more reference.

Thx user, the german forest is mostly brown without much bushes or high grass. So using D is possible a bad idea. Im thinking about kicking the strong green D out because its better to use natural green. A brown/bright brown Ghillie means it fits the underground at spring,summer and autumn (with leaf) and winter.
>green : very easy to add, hard to hover,
>brown : natural background over full year, easy to cover
>pale brown : easy to cover , wont look like black when inside shadow
>someone actually doing something?
I would use it for hunting, so a easy one-pice is the best for me. But Im going with a new design for you US guys. Its something light for SHTF and STALKING without being a fucking bush 24/7
Should I visit a forest and make some images? I can make images from dyeing if someone can make a DIY with a better english at the end

Attached: Bayerischer_wald_intakt.jpg (1199x903, 661K)

Im going innawoods and taking the Jute with me to make background images and testing the camo (sorry, no flecktarn today). Covered a bottle with a net and made a fast test Ghillie for it.
>How should I test it Jow Forums? Im there in 30mins +.

huh, I never actually cared to look into what the black forest was like. Its a lot more open than I imagined. I think youre right to keep the green in smaller amounts.
Our forests are really dense with tall bushes, briars, and grass everywhere (narrow trails) yet even a browner set up would work with the amount of deadfalls and other dead vegetation.

pretend it's a small human and set it up in sniper positions before walking 50 meters away to see how well it blends in. Also set them in a few open places and look at them from a distance just to see how well the colors go.

50m :3 Damn, I made 10 Images from 10-20m away. Im back in 20mins with some results to check

Thats the bottle with some greenery.
Next images is for searching, 10-20m away

Attached: 1a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.12M)

without any greenery

Attached: 2a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.71M)

without any greenery

Attached: 3a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.18M)

without any greenery

Attached: 4b.jpg (5312x2988, 1.18M)

with greenery

Attached: 5a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.71M)

You´re looking for that

Attached: 6a.jpg (5312x2988, 2.06M)

without any greenery

Attached: 7a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.62M)

with greenery

Attached: 8a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.66M)

with greenery

Attached: 9a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.68M)

with greenery

Attached: 10a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.83M)

strawpoll.me/18165804

Thats the fabric, what do you guys think about the images. Should I change something or make new ones ?

Attached: 11a.jpg (5312x2988, 1.51M)

WTF, sick camo

>Its for hunting and possible STALKER
Nah, better STALK some german FKK Beaches and bring content!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freikörperkultur

Cool shit, I admire your dedication.

Thx, 20$ and you can make one too ;)
Dude, getting near a FKK with camo means loosing hunting and gun license for lifetime... stalking the /out/guys is fine

make some lighter green and mix it with the darker one. Also I'd suggest taking more brown (maybe a bit lighter but idk ^^)

thank you for your dedication :)

>20$ and you can make one too ;)
Tempting, though I don't really have any reason to go around inawoods unnoticed. Plus hunters here have a hard enough time not shooting cyclist wearing bright yellow.

maybe you get a nice hobby called "stalking" :)

the low red block is what I made today, just finished a few mins ago with drying. Made with Dyeing fresh fabric and a big part was made with dark brown/green mixed with bleach and ammonia.
Is this what you mean with mixing brown/green and light brown?
Im bleaching green block since the field test shown some problems with strong green. The very bright yellow gets a 2nd bath inside brown or green because i spotted it sometimes.
Every hunter has his own ground here, only gright yellow when group hunting ;)

Attached: ofejww.jpg (3617x2947, 1.07M)

This is a pretty stupid thread. Nothing but bushes that are holding rifles, wearing NVGs and shit.

Remember, everytime you´re innawoods a Jow Forumsommando is watching you

Attached: b7a71a50d9ef2da41c9fdafacf2a2342-imagejpeg.jpg (289x386, 9K)

That explains why I keep finding my mosin bolt covered in shit.

yea looks more like it is actually useable ^^
good job!
but remember to pull your ghillie through some mud and dirt when you are finished to give it the last perfection :)

Dont clean it and it shoots tighter groups
Ay sir! So its a Ghillie without pure green:3
Ended up with
>brown
>green/brown
>all with multiple dye gradation
Next is buying the Flecktarn and making the blueprints

Congratulations!
maybe go for a "Buschhut" as you are a fellow German ;)
I really recommend the video of the Green Beret dude, he knows his stuff and can give you some tips to enjoy your suit even more!

Im going with the Buschhut + a wire to make a wave and flatten it down at the neck ;)
Next is glueing some push-button on the legs, back... and make a net Ghillie with push-button conection. So the Flecktarn is normal until I decide to make it a Ghillie or remove it when I want

try to use your flatiron to fix it permanently ^^
for the net, I'd recommend buying one. But if you are going cheap Joe, you can take some potato sacks, die them and then fix them together with some strings :)

permanent fix is more for airshit games. Imagin using the same part to cover your back or cover your Backbag without carry a additional net / getting a heat shock. Im buying oic related or a wide fishing net

Attached: Commando-Netzschal-190-x-90-cm-2B6301-30.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Wife gehts mein deutscheneger

I made one years ago for hunting, used it for deer a few times but now just use it for turkey. A few tips:

>If you're going to be hunting from a tree/near trees DO NOT FORGET GREY.
>Mix in darker colors/black for depth
>Sections of old, used fishing net go great in patches for texture
>Stay the FUCK out of thorns, thicket, and bramble, it'll catch every strand and then some
>If you're hunting deer, know that you're going to really have to go all out for scent control
>Go longer with the threads of jute than you need, trim as needed when you're done
>Know that they get hot when your moving but don't offer much insulation when you're still

Best of luck my dude and good hunting.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560553026341.jpg (720x960, 96K)

Fucking nice, this looks like a very good Ghillie for field HuntIng in Green Areal !
Im Living 300yards higher than the fort I Used for the Images. The Background is mostly Brown and gray and Green wont mix there.
Wife=Wie ;) Sehr gut, wie geht's die meine Bohne?
Is the Ghilie good for HuntIng? Did you Stalk human/friends with it?

le chad bleach & ammonia mix

Attached: sds.jpg (2976x5312, 927K)

So, Im done and pretty fucked up with green hands. Thats what Iwant to use + a few handfull green for reserve.

Attached: ljl.jpg (3265x2955, 2.75M)

Im going back to the forest in 2h for new tests and confirm changes...
Im starting a new spotting game. How should I do it for the most realistic conditions ?
>without or with a bit greenery or with realistic 2/3 part?
>distance
>hide behind bushes / inside bushes ?
>...
And thanks for your help, I watched all YTvids and saved it

Attached: braindead.jpg (3753x2811, 2.58M)

You don’t want that shit anyways, nudists are always a front for pedo cult activity, bad juju to attach to yourself.

FKK=0-12...nothing...40-80
Im sure your right. Stay away from those "special"germans

Attached: s2.jpg (5312x2988, 1023K)

Sorry, that was the german food folder.

Attached: s1.png (1391x769, 2.69M)

Attached: s2.jpg (5312x2988, 2.57M)

Attached: s3.jpg (5312x2988, 2.55M)

Attached: s4.jpg (5312x2988, 3.8M)

Thats enough, nearly lost this one

Attached: s5-min.jpg (5312x2988, 2.05M)