Discuss

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=tDwo5gbOnB0

Attached: 060819-lil-xan-prim-v2-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

what kind of a nigger is this?

Jail the dumb motherfucker.

From what I read he is a mexican rapper who has only been famous for one year.

This fucking genetic trash retard probably walked into a gun shop and legally bought a gun, that he then used in an aggravated assault by pointing and waving it at someone without justification.

Make rights exclusive again. People today are too goddamn dumb and niggrified.

Attached: 1011-lil-xan-tmz-3.jpg (728x567, 25K)

Nigger is looking for a fight and attention
White nigger pulls handgun
Both speak ebonics
Unfortunately they go their separate ways, and don't kill each other

It's pretty much a guarantee that the TMZ people started it. They didn't post the rest of the video so we can't see how threatening their language was before he pulled the gun. The moment that he pulled the gun was when the guy was walking towards him saying "DO SOMETHING THEN HOMIE". He left immediately after and it's pretty clear that he was trying to deescalate leading up to this as well (hence why they're calling him a bitch).

>defending some douche named Lil Xan
kys you faggot

Yeah it looked like the white dude was just trying to mind his own business. The nigger was just looking for trouble and trying to start shit

You apparently know the guys name. So he's doing something right. And probably makes more money than you. I wouldn't hesitate to pull a gun on a nigger either

Literally in the name of the video you dullard.

yeah wish the whitey would have shot the niggy hate niggers like that that should and shit

>And probably makes more money than you.
This right here is what is wrong with the world. Guy has some money so you suck his dick even when he acts like the nigger he is. The amount of money he has in his bank account means more to you than anything else.

It's in the name of the thumbnails and video you stupid motherfucker. As I said, kys you faggot.

The point is you sound superior to a young white dude who's successful. Calling him a douche makes me think that you're jealous.

You knew exactly who he was. There's no need to get butthurt

>he's still dick riding this guy
kek

Attached: 1-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif (200x150, 261K)

He was at a gas station trying to buy gas with his girlfriend and some people he doesn't know came and tried to menace him. He did nothing wrong.

I'm not really commenting on that so much as what the user said. Personally, I think you should be allowed to point guns at people to get them to leave you alone. We have way too many laws.

Anyone named Lil, or little anything is invariably a piece of shit. Pic related.

Attached: Caligula.jpg (200x240, 13K)

>Make rights exclusive again.

get fucked fascist

Nig was looking for trouble. Xanman stood his ground. Not guilty.

Your opinion is trash user.

Attached: 1461905219888.jpg (500x500, 47K)

An entire music genre devoted to narcissistic personality disorder and people act surprised crap like this happens lul

Attached: 1560480023014.jpg (1404x898, 255K)

>white
desu sandpipes

Attached: 1551238184566.jpg (993x1024, 176K)

I would have shot him

Why do these retards always have the worst taste in firearms, if I was burning money like that retard I would get retarded 2k Gucchi glock or at least a fucking deagle in 50AE

Well.. literally going to jail now. Black guys right, hes a fucking bitch, who cant even hold up a candle to 2pac.

Attached: 1549531470538.png (310x315, 382K)

>look at my car look at my car
little faggot should get his head smashed in just for saying that

Successful at being a waste of life. I don't give a fuck how much he makes.

It's not even a cool car. It wasn't even cool when it was new.

Fuck off statist