I'm buying it this weekend unless Jow Forums talks me out of it. Sig 229

I'm buying it this weekend unless Jow Forums talks me out of it. Sig 229.

Attached: sig.jpg (600x400, 40K)

the 229 is nice but the new ones are really overpriced and Sigs look gay in silver

Attached: 229.jpg (662x522, 198K)

Sig has shit company politics towards the gun owning public. I rather get an Arex Zero 1 and at least support a based little company from a based little country.

Get the Legion instead. Once you feel the trigger you won't be the same person.
Nu-SIGs are excellent guns and the 22X series have been extensively refined, my German 226's trigger doesn't feel as good as my dad's Legion.

Attached: Made in Autismany.jpg (1701x2268, 1.41M)

>Nu-SIG
into the trash it goes.

omg what a faggot, you honestly thing this post is productive in anyway

Attached: 1551552151116.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Have you held one? It's a lot thicker than I realized. They are good guns but the sex appeal dropped from a 10 to about an 8.5. Don't even get me started though on the ugly ass half height slide serrations like in this pic .

>Have you held one? It's a lot thicker than I realized.
That was she said

Modern SIG is complete and utter garbage user what makes this pistol appealing? It looks like a Springfield or some other gun company that hates 2A's gun.

I got the 938 legion and I like it. Nice little CC gun

Attached: zknwawk2xtx21.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

Attached: Clown.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Not to me she didn't.

buy Legion SAO model

>get an Arex Zero 1
This, or even a CZ 999. People think "I don't want a knockoff, I want a real SIG", but US-made SIGs are as much of a knockoff as the ones made by Zastava.

I personally prefer the Arex. They are obviously made extremely well, people have nothing but praise for them, they're reliable and about 60% of the cost of a Sig. They look fantastic too. The amounts of finishes and options pretty much can anyone happy. Sig can suck it.

Attached: proud owner.jpg (422x422, 38K)

You shut your whore mouth

Attached: 2131223.jpg (1600x1067, 277K)

the half-slide serrations are the old style for the compacts. this newish 229 was ordered with the 'classic' styling somehow.

naw dawg

Attached: zzxasdasdq3w4e1234134123.jpg (1671x1343, 649K)

Yeah I love my MK25 but I can not recommend SIG as a company anymore when shit like Arex exists.

Do it. Also stainless Sigs are sexy as fuck, I do wish my MK25 had a steel frame.

Attached: DSC06065.jpg (1920x1280, 994K)

Kek I like this reaction

its not a Ruger

are the Rex clones actually decent?

I've heard otherwise that legion triggers are shittier than west German sigs.

Why would I talk you out of a good choice
>Sig has shit company politics towards the gun owning public
What, are you confused with HK or IWI?

if youre going to spend $40 per mag on a gun thats too big for the caliber might as well just get an HK

>my German 226's trigger doesn't feel as good
put an SRT kit in there user. costs like $25 and you do it yourself in 15 minutes.
big difference from stock trigger

she can on my peepee,. if you know what i mean

*own

Its around $45-50 but yeah its a nice difference. Nothing super crazy but the single action is pretty respectable over stock.

They are great guns, I love hammer fired guns. It is too heavy which I wasn’t sure about when I saw them but they handle recoil really well. Weight isn’t always bad. The new e2 grips are super comfortable. Cant say enough Nice things about them.

As a side question does anyone know how to check the serial number and see when it was made?

It is top* heavy. As in it has a heavy slide

MK25=overpriced 226.

It should tell you on the case of comes in.

Attached: IMG_20190605_144127.jpg (1600x1200, 450K)

Great gun, but make sure you use the white lithium grease they recommend in the manual. Ive seen P229 frames crack in under 2k round that used justr egular clp as lube.

Also if you're getting a P229 for carry, dont. If youre not gonna carry it, consider the P226.

>Sig has shit company politics towards the gun owning public.
Even worse the CEO is Israeli

Recently got and shot. It actually shoots better then my glock 19. im actually making it my carry gun now even though its only single stack.

Attached: p938.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)