Wierdest guns used in recent shootings

Good evening Jow Forums, this is the first the thread ive posted on here, and I was wondering if y’all had any interesting articles or stories about the most unique or strange guns used in shooting in recent times, self defense, homicide, etc.

I remember reading about a fellow who killed an officer using an NAA .22 mag despite being shot by the officer’s .357. I also recall seeing some stories where homeowners killed intruders with muzzle loaders and cap and ball revolvers.

>pic not related, but it’s one of my favorite rifles aesthetically

Attached: 855EBBD6-DA63-420C-8959-5E033D3418EF.jpg (650x272, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.thetelegraph.com/news/amp/Man-shot-with-Civil-War-era-style-black-powder-13506878.php
cbsnews.com/news/cops-indiana-teen-shoots-cops-kills-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that motherfucker using a suppressor at the virgina beach is weird

true, was it a legitimate suppressor with a tax stamp or something he rigged up?

There was that one shooting in Maryland where the guy used a pump action instead of a normal semi auto rifle

google.com/amp/s/www.thetelegraph.com/news/amp/Man-shot-with-Civil-War-era-style-black-powder-13506878.php

Attached: 1A83910B-B542-42FC-9D37-9496187B513F.jpg (1242x509, 272K)

Not exactly recent, but a suppressed Lahti L39 20mm anti-tank rifle.

>They managed to open the garage door and then were able to drive their DeSoto wagon, carrying the Lahti AT rifle and the rest of their burglary tools, directly into the building. The gang had modified the Lahti for their purposes. They created a large canister-like suppressor and attached it the end of the barrel. They also used several mattresses and heavy blankets to help muffle the blast of the 20 mm cannon. Singer’s men had also developed a special mount for the AT rifle to help them blast through the foot-thick cement and steel reinforced vault wall.

Singer’s gang fired up to 33 armor-piercing rounds in a circular pattern through the vault wall, creating an approximately 18” x 24” passageway. A tight fit, but large enough for a small gang member to crawl through. Evidence collected by police showed that the burglars brought along nitroglycerin, gas masks, welding equipment, and other heavy duty tools to force their way into the vault. The penetrating power of the Lahti did the trick and the spent 20 mm shell casings were left on the floor.

Singer’s gang gathered up almost $425,000 in cash, coins and checks, and drove away from the crime scene, amazingly unseen and unheard. They left behind several tools though, including a number marked “Made in Canada.” Initially, police developed a multi-state search for the gang, but Canada soon became the primary search area when it was learned that an unsuccessful burglary attempt was made in Quebec earlier in the year, and a Lahti 20 mm AT rifle was found at the scene.

Attached: lahti_lede.jpg (848x477, 95K)

Now thats fucking cool

thats smart and insane together

as a crabnibba im happy. he used a fuddgun and proved those can dab on journos too.

I think that's what Thunderbolt and Lightfoot was based on.

Attached: Thunderbolt-and-Lightfoot-.jpg (1000x684, 123K)

When I was in high school a guy who was a year or two older than me shot two cops from his bedroom window with his dad’s M1 Garand. Killed one, wounded the other. He then posted a bunch of weird shit on his MySpace page and then an hero’d.

cbsnews.com/news/cops-indiana-teen-shoots-cops-kills-1/

Attached: F93D3A69-4F6E-4085-A4A3-683B65BD3B78.png (962x782, 1.02M)

based

>use a fucking suppressed lahti to bust into a vault
>leave tools behind

Attached: what.png (994x910, 537K)

They claimed it was 100% legally acquired in the reports I read

tasteful

>DeSoto wagon
I wonder if it was a DeLuxe

Attached: 5A92F762-CA3F-45E6-B0B5-AF3C2FD37CCF.jpg (1200x851, 255K)

I'm not saying it's a false flag but it seems awfully convenient. Just wait till the next shooting uses an aimpoint or a bipod or something

This would be a cool scene in a heist movie

Holy shit.
>unseen and unheard
WHAT

Swiss here. Between all the rifles that we produce you chose the worst one. The fucking FASS 57.

Not only this shit looks atrocious, like what someone working in a scrap metal industry in Siberia would make, but it weights a TON. Carrying it on your back all day is awful.

It's just an horrible rifle overall. I kept it for collection. But our more recent rifles are leagues ahead.

I didnt know too much about their performance, I just liked the way it looks.

>the worst one
>still widely used and loved in competitions all across switzerland
you should give your passport away frogeater

There was that home-defense shooting with a Martini-Henry about 2 years ago. I'm still hoping to see a mass shooter using one

Attached: british-martini-henry-rifle-1.jpg (648x432, 87K)

Classy as fuck.

Goddamn. If I saw that in a film, I'd think it was too far fetched and unrealistic.

>Mass shooting
>Using a breech-loader

I think they'd have to shoot up a convention of elderly people. Or conveniently line up a load of people perfectly.

He could take long range shots at a large group from -really far away and practice reloading really quickly for a long time prior to the shooting.