You have to kill all of them with one blow from a melee weapon. What do you choose?

You have to kill all of them with one blow from a melee weapon. What do you choose?

Attached: uhhmeow.jpg (619x495, 38K)

Why would I kill them? Are they chosenites?

Davy Crockett.

I already own it, so very convenient choice.

Attached: C614088B-3FA1-4D9C-AF02-CEEC4DCD63FC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

Can i use a midget as a weapon?

Yeah, as long as they all die after one hit from your attack.

Attached: evans-sean-image.jpg (300x300, 10K)

A pretty big fucking halberd would do splendidly.

its a /tv/ meme to want to boot warwick davis to death like a football

5.56mm. It's a varmint round.

Chainsaw.

Attached: image.jpg (580x244, 21K)

Aint going to work in one swing, you asshat.

Maybe. Dwarves are pretty dense. Lots of muscle and thick bones.

Halberd or zweihander may work, but it's not really a given.

Assuming they're fixed in place, a chainsaw or cutting disc would work.

Attached: 1559398862424.jpg (2560x1920, 558K)

One hit to each of them, or one swing? Either way, pic related.

Attached: 99c491e1cf89e94d63a49b410f5eab36f70ec28b.jpg (2560x1353, 83K)

An axe handle is the superior melee weapon

Lawnmower

Truck Of Peace

Attached: 3538C583-DA28-4991-BD94-79DCEB3429B4.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>fucking dykeenies.

I think you're underestimating the amount of force a swing of that mace would have, user

Chainsaw

Broad sword

that's a job for nodachi.
if they're lined up like that, one swing will be enough.

Attached: 1531162425453.jpg (1500x724, 51K)

>Aint going to work in one swing
Maybe if you have S O I arms, faggot

based and Truck of Peace pilled

Hitting and killing 4 people with one swing with a spiked mace? Are you fucking retarded?
For one, your swing arc would be too limited to even properly hit 4 people, and your mace would slow down after hitting two at most. After all the head is CLEARLY designed to grab hold of what it hits. While it's designed to grab hold of armor to increase the amount of energy transferred, it would easily pierce a naked skull, getting stuck in it, preventing you from easily continuing your swing.

You don't know your weapon, kid...

Jet Hammer.

Attached: A5FCF200-72DC-4DA2-BAC2-02835D915ABB.jpg (864x486, 141K)

hello /tv/

>it's a crossover episode

Attached: 1557039629031.webm (720x404, 692K)

Probably a katana. I ain't even a weeb.

This is a good answer

Starve

>tfw shortstacks exist in real life but they're all ugly

I can glue razors to the cone? Right...

Attached: Lunge_AT_Mine.jpg (800x600, 87K)

Spare Willow you fag

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air. As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: 1552421024998.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Hmm.... One of those seal harvesting tools with the hooks on em

Pic related is the only correct answer

Attached: remove dwarf.jpg (3872x2592, 3.07M)

Attached: 377.png (750x650, 168K)

Nuclear holocaust

Also leave the poor man alone, he doesn't know any better than trying to get /tv/ to stop fantasizing about killing his children by tweeting about lawsuits. He's a good actor and a good man

Based and brute pilled

I thought it was common knowledge by now that the only way to make a Jow Forums-related situation disappear in a couple days is to not react to it.

God damn it this was going to be my answer.

Normies try lawsuits. I mean imagine not having any idea about internet culture, and suddenly you read the most violent stuff from people threatening to torture your kids to death

is that CNN staff

Attached: MS461-20-Stihl-Chainsaw.jpg (2400x2400, 418K)

Roundhouse kick

Bastard sword and I swing at waist level

man, you really don't like that lil' fella.

wait til you see the screenplay

Yes it fucking is

Line them up in a single file line, tightly packed, and the last midget has his back against a wall. The others are in front of him tightly pressed.

Get a really sharp, heavy spear. Sprint forward and jump into the thrust with all of my strength and weight behind it, driving the point in and out of every single mini chest in one motion. One blow, 4 kills.

> out of the way Peck

Zweihander

Does a car count as a melee weapon, and does Tokyo drifting a semi truck into them count as one hit

quadrent

Attached: E9D8E9D8-A4B5-4523-949F-D6415D7A5321.jpg (399x533, 28K)

I want to take a hacksaw to the back of his skull. I want to flip him over onto his midge belly and dig my knees into his back. I would then place the blade of the saw on the back of his cashew shaped head. I would listen for several minutes to his cries and pleads. I would let him cry until he could no longer produce tears. Then I would slowly begin sawing, taking pleasure in his screams and then flailing of his limbs as he tries to escape the hell I have brought down upon him. After exposing his midge brain, I would flip him onto his back and place the hacksaw onto the center of his chin. I would the proceed to slowly saw his jaw in half. If he happens to pass out during any of this, I will lock him in a cage until he shows conciousness. I may even wait until he begins begging me for food to acknowledge his existence. I then bring him a dish of delicious food. I open his cage and lay it on the floor in front of him. As soon as he steps forward to grab the food, I slam his face down into the plate and begin sawing on him again.

Attached: 1550752271415s.jpg (234x216, 5K)

You know there's a whole sub-culture that hates baby monkeys to this extent. I think you have what they have.

imagine thinking about all the ways to desecrate somebody and this is the best you can come up with.

pitchfork

a really wide pitchfork

Attached: yehaw.jpg (958x719, 132K)

>inb4 this thread becomes evidence in the ridiculous midget VS Jow Forums lawsuit

Attached: IMG_802045654.jpg (884x1755, 473K)

That or a lowlander sword.

A Golden Axe.

Attached: and my ax.png (600x338, 295K)

A plague infested rat on a stick count? If not then ill use a dingo on a club