Jow Forums movies

>Hell or High Water
This was pretty good. But how was the gun handling? This scene seemed pretty silly

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-16-14h00m04s848.png (1920x800, 870K)

Im gonna give the botd and say there was a coat hanger in there

what?

bang switch go bang bang, bang bang switch now

it mean he was a distinguished gentleman who hung his shirts on a coat hanger to keep them from getting wrinkled

ah, got it. the botd thing confused me

Benefit of the doubt

ah. i knew it wasn't blood of the dead

bitches on the dick

>botd
b ulge
o f
t rap
d ick

4chaaaaannnn!

I'm gonna say it since we're all thinking it
Heat fucking sucked major wang and is just another extremely cliché 80s/90s action movie

You suck wang dude, what is wrong with you. It's not even a fucking action movie at all, it's a neo noir crime movie with some action scenes that were extremely well executed, in a manner so realistic that you won't find it anywhere else

Heat was fine except for Al Pachinko over the top faggot ass over acting he plays the same fucking character the same exact way in every movie.
i dont mean yeah its the same "type" of character. i mean he only knows how to do one thing and its the same fuckin acting every fuckin time. i am so fuckin sick of Al Pachinko

Deniros just about the same but at least hes a little more tolerable

>Fuddlore: The Post

>4chanbuzzword: The Post

>Heat was fine except for Al Pachinko over the top faggot ass over acting he plays the same fucking character the same exact way in every movie

He plays the same character in many movies yes, but he still does it differently. And he did it fucking well in Heat, borderline insane. The best kind of character.
And being the grumpy detective is just the perfect role for him, nothing wrong with that

It set a lot of the cliches
Yeah, Pacino outside of the first two Godfathers is insufferable.

>he still does it differently.
no he dont.
he just re-plays "Al Pachinko does Al PAchinko playing Tony Montana,"
but in a different role
in a different movie.
over
and over
and over
every.
single.
time.

THIS SHIT
The only more overrated movie imo is Threads
You strike me as a snob. Like one of those people that bring beer to a party with the full intention of ranting about it
>whoa dude the fuck do you mean it tastes like Busch? This isnt even a pale lager this is a light pilsner with subtle undertones of orange zest

You strike me as a dick. But Threads really sucks, yes

>You strike me as a snob.
He is, but he's also right. It's crime noir, not action. Way, way too much camera time on the family and girlfriends. Less than 10% of that movie was action. Ditto for Collateral. I haven't seen the Miami Vice remake, but I bet Mann did it there too.

It's just Bullet all over again, and that's fine, if you know that going in. Fuck man, try hitting someone who's only ever seen Tombstone with Unforgiven and listen to the bitching commence.

Threads was waaay better than the Stalker move tho

the only thing wrong with Threads was those thick British accents in all of the dialogue. I literally could not understand what the fuck all those idiots were saying 80% of the time.

i now have a very strong hatred and aversion to British accents, even tho i used to think they sounded cool. before I watched Threads.

>how was the gun handling?
there are only two gun scenes
> full auto on the highway
> bolt-action sniper play
The one that stands out is the kerosene insta-TNT of the Bronco

Attached: 1540142893800.jpg (2688x2016, 1.74M)

One time I was buying dope from some guys in a closed down little cafe in a "multicultural" downtown district, the place was closed down permanently "for renovation" as a cover. And it was full of VHS tapes, thousands of them stacked at the walls. Always wondered what the fuck was up with those.

probably some type of underground black market peddling storage place

>try hitting someone who's only ever seen Tombstone with Unforgiven and listen to the bitching commence.
sentence structure user. words have a certain order they must be placed i to make a sentence intelligible. Due to the fact that I am a modern human, well-versed in the English language and modern day colloquialisms, I can understand what you probably meant to say here by recognizing key phrases and words. But in the future, try to be more organized in your recitals, it would make a more coherent conversation.

>only two gun scenes
and the two robberies where they're shooting

You strike me as the type of person who isn’t socially forward enough to attend those type of parties so you construct beer snob strawmen based on out of touch circa-2010 hipster memes to direct your existential anger at.

Your post reads like it was written by an AI trying really hard to seem like a pretentious faggot

Do you mean Tarkovsky’s Stalker? I love that movie. What don’t you like about it?

>What don’t you like about it?
slow
as
fuck
boring
as
fuck
literally nothing happens

try speaking English next time.

Hangun shootout with CC guy and bank security and then the militia outside?

You sound like one of those bad trolls on /tv/ talking about great horror movies

you strike me as one of those types of individuals who would go around making anonymous posts on the internet

Attached: 1499937537215.jpg (880x1008, 157K)

Maybe that's the joke? It's hard to tell in text sometimes.

lever action near the end

Kys

Dude what.... you're embarrassing yourself