Places to go shootin'

evening Jow Forums, colorado fag here. what are your favorite places to go shootin?

We do have a number of ranges around the denver and surrounding area, but I like the idea of not paying for time/lane at a range if i just want to hang out outside and shoot on and off.

i have been told by a parks and wildlife guy that shooting on state park forest in the mountains is banned now.

federal parks? was that guy full of shit? do i need to break down and buy an indoor and/or outdoor range membership?

Attached: shootin.jpg (1800x1013, 1.12M)

as a fellow colorado fag I need to know a good innawoods area to shoot.

try internet search

google - shooting ranges near me, go ask them

find some internet 4um for your state & ask them - waguns.org etc

or maybe northwest firearms includes CO ?

Another CO fag here also like to know

Boy Scout Shooting Range in Deckers is alright, not too far from the Denver area. It's mostly just a parking lot with high walls on most of the sides to safely backstop into

Attached: deckers.png (1298x969, 2.42M)

just don't be a nigger and leave trash that you shot up out there for the rest of us to clean up.

>evening Jow Forums, colorado fag here. what are your favorite places to go shootin?
SWEDEN

>google - shooting ranges
google is dead now, they actively subvert their results

colorado cucked and went blue. move to a red state where they dont legalize hallucinogenic drugs

Can't you just buy a couple acres of woodland for cheap, then go shitting there? You could even build a house or something and live there, or use it as a bug out location.

>Can't you just buy a couple acres of woodland for cheap

In Oklahoma our wildlife refuges have shooting ranges to use if you have a hunting permit. I use ours several times a week.

My favorite place to go shooting is on the west side of town because that’s where all the rich white cucks live. It’s still in the city though so I have to be careful about five oh. I usually just get my pistols and fire them into houses and cars at about one in the morning. Can’t get very many shots off though cause the pigs swarm the area to protect their powerful white women they worship so much instead of the high crime areas of time. Another place I like to shoot is up north of town because less five o and less houses but still mainly white people. I actually can unload a bunch of mags instead of just a few out west of town and Even my rifle gets some work up north because of the lack of policing. You can’t do it every day obviously so I personally just do it once a month or wait and do it every three months until things calm down again. I like up north though more though because I can shoot animals like dogs and cows and more targets like mailboxes and such. Good times

Attached: C2C4B53C-1433-46D2-BCF2-8402B8AE3B30.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

Fuck Boulder. Come to the Western Slope fellas.

Attached: B89CCCA6-CD14-486F-B329-27C62CCC1A7B.jpg (1122x1516, 475K)

Attached: EEA1F0A2-291F-443B-A101-814EC419293A.jpg (1122x2208, 805K)

Fuck you mushrooms are good times. The 15rd mag laws are fucked here tho. Not going back to the Dakotas yet.

whats oklahoma got going on for an economy? i know some people from there that left for better income.

The Dakotas are the only true free states

>only indoor ranges except one outdoor that is bench slowfire
>only outdoor free range is closed to target shooting due to pollution
>closest is 4 hours away
I don't know what to do anons. How do I meet a landfag so I can shoot on private property? I'm thinking about selling all my guns except my carry piece and just blasting at 15yd targets at an indoor.
Im desperate to go shooting I haven't done so in over a year please help.

north somalia you mean?

You're in CO & you can't drive less than 4 hours and be in the wilderness?

>all these fellow Coloradans who clearly never get outside
What in the fuck is wrong with you people? If you live anywhere but the Front Range you can drive five minutes and be somewhere with good shooting. If you do live in the Cucked Range like I do there’s still plenty of good spots:

Fort Collins area: Pawnee Grassland
Denver/Boulder area: literally any forest road area in western boulder county (Ward area in particular)
Colorado Springs: idk but it’s the only non-cucked major city in the state so there’s got to be opportunities somewhere
Stop sitting behind your monitors, stop making excuses and just go outside and shoot you faggots

>i have been told by a parks and wildlife guy that shooting on state park forest in the mountains is banned now.
>federal parks? was that guy full of shit?
Yes he was full of shit

>What in the fuck is wrong with you people?
work is long and arduous
also, dat denver area traffic.

i would love to believe this.

can we just post coordinates instead of being assholes to one another?

39.405186, -105.498232

>>Denver/Boulder area: literally any forest road area in western boulder county (Ward area in particular)
oh really?