Bean bag rounds

Background:

>be me
>walking dog down the street
>some white trash, basically a nigger, drives by going 60 in a 20, friend leaning out passenger side widow throwing fire crackers.
>our eyes meet
>kid thinks about it, sees me catching plate number, giving death stare
>dude keeps going
>rounds the corner still throwing fire cracakers at people he sees

For context, this is in Rochester NY, liberal fucking shit hole.

My question for y'all is, if this nigger drives by my house, can i shoot him with a fucking 12 gauge bean bag?

Rochester cops totally fem/lib invaded and wont do shit about this, so I feel like a quick bean bag to the face might knock some sense into these fucking faggots.

Attached: beannnies.png (320x320, 61K)

also, what about a can cannon?

if you shoot someone with anything and they live, you lose the court case they bring against you. use a real shell and say you feared for your life. make sure to let them throw something at you first, preferably when it’s dark and it looked like a gun or something in minecraft

>not just blasting the garbage and going home

work on your reading comprehension

is this exclusive to this shitty fucking state? I've heard this bullshit before were if you draw your weapon you have to shoot. that's fucking retarded. SAFE act makes zero fucking sense.

>if this nigger drives by my house, can i shoot him with a fucking 12 gauge bean bag?

absolutely not. also 'lol i was only shooting beanbags' is nowhere near a proper excuse for shooting at someone with a gun.

NY has duty to retreat in public.
Castle doctrine only active in your domicile

>if you shoot someone with anything and they live, you lose the court case they bring against you.

i love this stupid wives tale. just because there are cases where the robber wins the case doesn't mean its guaranteed.

Non lethal rounds will get you RAPED in court. So please use it OP you fucking idiot

some states have looser brandishing laws but you can’t shoot at anybody and not expect an impossible to win case brought against you. the solution is that dead people can’t sue you in minecraft. really the one way to make sure you’re not going to prison is to have it happen on your property though, you guys probably have a duty to retreat in minecraft new york

yeah, no one's going to report a gunshot and the guy's gonna go "o lol i deserved it"

>minecraft
Is there some sort of new word filter on this board?

Try and post results. I hear modern jail cells have wifi

Attached: old cage.jpg (325x431, 22K)

Never fired bean bag rounds but I think they aren't too loud.

jew york

are you stupid?

Attached: notgoodenough.jpg (640x480, 44K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a meme people tricked themselves into believing where you make your threatening post non-threatening by implying you're talking about minecraft.

come to the city bruh, m80s and mini bikes for days

I'd just love to pop a nigger in the melon with one of these

Intentionally firing non lethal and less than lethal ammunition gets you in arguably bigger trouble in court than outright shooting at them.

Do beanbags really contain beans?

It probably fools the AI's, until one of their slaves tells it how 'in minecraft' is an exception.

Not these kinds but like the preschool kind does sometimes

i’d love to pop a nigger’s melon in minecraft

Bouncing off of OP's questions: How common is it for people to go to jail when defending themselves?
I've heard a lot of people saying not to bother defending yourself because you'll just get a stacked jury and go to prison especially if the case goes to a large city.

Is this bullshit?

Attached: 1549913007132.jpg (1019x1005, 143K)

Sorry but griefing is an automatic ban in my server

Not really, because the vast majority of people think you can just shoot someone and get away with it, full stop. They dont bother to see what their state laws are on retreating or standing ground, dont bother to make an attempt to remove themselves from the situation, often escalating it themselves or antagonizing the individual unnecessarily, etc. Often times they make threatening remarks during the situation that ends up screwing them in court too. To boot, a lot of people - for whatever goddamn reason - have this super strange idea that the law is built around who is right and who is wrong, and absolutely never consider the possibility of the judge saying "you're both fucking stupid and you're both going to jail"

>My question for y'all is, if this nigger drives by my house, can i shoot him with a fucking 12 gauge bean bag?

You'll probably scare the fuck out of your neighbors and end up dealing with the cops way more than you want to.

>Be New York faggot.
>Haven't trained the rats to defend your property.
You had one job...

>can i assault someone with a deadly weapon
Are you so fuckinf retarded that you think the cops are going to let you get away with shooting someone with a shotgun, in a major city, just because you're a bit mad?

its the new meme on minecraft

Honestly, even in AZ which is the grand daddy of laws, you're better off shooting the prick with live rounds and claiming defense than hitting him with beanbags/non-lethals and tying your asshole up in court for a year and a half over assault (or assault w/deadly weapon if you draw a liberal prosecutor) charges cause the prick lived to sue.

Hello ATF

How do you make sure the zombie is dead in minecraft?

May not be the best idea.

Here is a bettter idea:

>buy carry insurance
>buy dog
> walk dog
> while taking dog to pee, "cross street"
>while attempting to cross street, pevent attempted vehicle manslaughter by said niggers, with a firearm of some kind
>get attaboy from cops and use carry insurance to fight local bloomberg funded DA

mawp

Attached: 4A8699BF-E33E-4F65-AD89-D3F097553963.gif (208x269, 495K)

why not follow him home then leave donuts on his lawn!

Attached: 00P0P_cPGk1UIDAcE_600x450.jpg (480x324, 20K)

why dont you use fireworks back? retaliate with a roman candle barrage into his open window. or see if you can throw a piccollo pete in there, preferably in the back seat where tehy cant reach it and it starts a fire after deafening the occupants

also, if you have his plate number, ask a buddy in the force to give you teh details of his residency and go pay him a visit at 3am with the loudest fireworks you can leave on his front porch or back yard

hit them twice in the center of the large square with an enchanted bow

Attached: images.jpg (162x310, 44K)

Why are you letting this cause you butthurt? Sounds harmless. Let go. If he really bothers you find his base in minecraft and summon blazes on his bed.

And if he respawns just redstone some TNT to his chests.

What's the best nigger-stopping round for maximum internal damage?

Attached: 9mm-ammo-hollow-point-expansion-side-view-e1419449559445.jpg (3255x1827, 581K)

no one fucks with my dog

>New Yorker
>using y'all in a sentence
really makes you think

Attached: ce9f84a717cf3592785ef9a3fc96b05d.jpg (600x408, 52K)

I bet you dont even understand why you should only shoot bags out of a rifled barrel.

If you fire your Less than Lethal Bean Bag round (lol sounds like fun...) out of your Rem 870 or Mossberg 500, from say, your front porch, you are committing the Misdemeanor Crime of Menacing.

S 120.14 Menacing in the second degree.
A person is guilty of menacing in the second degree when:
1. He or she intentionally places or attempts to place another person
in reasonable fear of physical injury, serious physical injury or death
by displaying a deadly weapon, dangerous instrument or what appears to
be a pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun, machine gun or other firearm; or
2. He or she repeatedly follows a person or engages in a course of
conduct or repeatedly commits acts over a period of time intentionally
placing or attempting to place another person in reasonable fear of
physical injury, serious physical injury or death; or
3. He or she commits the crime of menacing in the third degree in
violation of that part of a duly served order of protection, or such
order which the defendant has actual knowledge of because he or she was
present in court when such order was issued, pursuant to article eight
of the family court act, section 530.12 of the criminal procedure law,
or an order of protection issued by a court of competent jurisdiction in
another state, territorial or tribal jurisdiction, which directed the
respondent or defendant to stay away from the person or persons on whose
behalf the order was issued.
Menacing in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

Attached: 0.jpg (1312x1026, 97K)

Does this still apply in a defense scenario? From what I understand no state has duty to retreat on the books and I'm certain even cucked states can still accept castle defense

I think somebody saw that new shaft movie where Samuel L bean bags some drug dealers with a memewave.

Attached: 1559484982086.jpg (1024x743, 368K)