What was his goal?

What was his goal?

komonews.com/news/nation-world/man-shot-in-gunfire-exchange-outside-dallas-courthouse-dies

Attached: D9RrmD7WwAYqG0a.jpg large.jpg (2048x1388, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/06/brian-clyde/
fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/beltway-snipers
twitter.com/i/status/1140651959189430273
murderdata.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DFW here. He hit absolutely no one, not even once, and fled about 2 minutes after entering.

This on top of the almost National Geographic-tier photo you posted really makes me think this is some sort of false flag or something. Possible that everyone involved was just horribly incompetent (guy doesn't even have a front sight) but I guess we'll have to wait for more info.

It was a marketing gimmick for BigTexRoofing.com. They got their logo plastered all over the news and is guaranteed to be talked about ad nauseam due to the apparent skin color of the perpetrator. This picture will be shared and talked about for weeks. And every time it is brought up BigTexRoofing.com will be there.

>National Geographic-tier photo
That photographer covers the fed court house for the Dallas Morning News. He told the feds he saw the shooter step out of his car in kit, and walk over to pick something up, before he started shooting. Assuming you have the juevos to not bottle it, you're not going to get a better chance for a photo shot than that.

You're right, which makes me believe he was doing this completely on his own even less. What reporter is THAT brave?

If he is then great work but you have to understand the suspension of disbelief.

>guy doesn't even have a front sight

Could of had an optic you dingus

Who the fuck knows people are retarded

He does, you're right, I didn't see it.

It's a pretty unbelievable "right place right time" type of photo, even if it truly did happen that way

can't wait to see how this one is spun

>stage a shooting to advertise your roofing company
I'd believe it

>everything is a false flag

why go through this much effort to do false flag shootings only to have meager returns in terms of legislation getting passed?

And nobody was hurt besides the shooter. This HAS to be some sort of radical advertising campaign.

hmm wonder where he got the idea to target the earle cabell building from?

Attached: 1550275800481.jpg (2100x1346, 801K)

You’d be surprised

no, i wouldn't.

Nah I don't subscribe to the idea that everything is a false flag, but this one is pretty fucking weird dude.

>Man enters and shoots for 2 minutes
>wearing body armor, AR-15, tons of mags
>hits absolutely nobody
>begins to flee
>building journalist captures a perfect image as the shooter runs
>feds swarm him in the parking lot and end the situation

This is just odd, false flag or real shooting.

It's alright user we all make mistakes

very cool

Attached: great.jpg (758x748, 75K)

>feds swarm him in the parking lot and end the situation
It's a federal courthouse. Who'd you expect to be on-site? If I had to put money down, he'll be pissed at the feds for overreach, ala McVeigh.

He didn't even get inside the building, retard, and he was shot before he crossed the street and collapsed in the parking lot on his own

how many seconds in paint did that take?

Attached: 3982577529.gif (350x302, 1.44M)

He seems to have been intensely autistic, so he probably saw a woman and immediately started dropping spaghetti and left out of embarrassment

I grabbed it from that gay site Heavy

if he went through with a shooting Mossad wouldn't hurt his family

PASGT barely counts as body armor.

oh ok wow what a fucking sperg he probably went to Jow Forums

did they say where he was shot?

The pic of him getting first aid shows him without a shirt.

He died so probably center mass, like medics removed his vest and shirt, likely looking for wounds or treating what was there. The PASGT is a soft armor flak jacket not designed to stop bullets.

god what an absolute shitposter

Attached: ss (2019-06-17 at 01.58.22).jpg (291x523, 34K)

Bolt action one and done. Leave the area.
Rinse repeat.
If you only get one shot, make it count.

fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/beltway-snipers

Never post a manifesto.
Work alone.
Leave the cell phone at home.

based provocateur

Sperg got what he deserved, probably believed the "road pirate" drivel and though that by dying in a blaze of glory he would motivate other spergs to take the republic back from the meanies in law enforcement and the courts. If you're reading this anti authoritarian spergs go for it! You're the hero we need to save us from modern society! I hate having running power & water and being able to shitpost from my phone.

twitter.com/i/status/1140651959189430273

Yeah we've deduced what happened for the most part. Retard goes and attacks a federal courthouse for reasons unknown, walks up to the door and begins shooting, gets routed by federal agents and his hit while crossing the street, collapses in the parking lot due to his injuries.

We still don't know what actually motivated him to do this, but I'm sure now that it wasn't a false flag, he was just that incompetent. Likely that he simply wanted to attack Feds and promptly got his shit pushed in.

Glad no one who didn't deserve it got hurt.

Attached: file.png (823x719, 255K)

I bet he was an incel

Wtf is a roadpirate

What he wrote about gun shows:

Almost definitely

Attached: file.png (723x215, 25K)

cops

Apparently it's what edgy sovereign citizens call law enforcement.

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 45K)

>gladius
Oh, he was one of those

>want to die in a blaze of glory
>freak out the moment someone shoots back at you

>I'm sure now that it wasn't a false flag, he was just that incompetent.
wut is MkUltra
Also, calling it now. This will (((conveniently))) lead to Texas Red Flag Laws.

Ever heard of the Layvon affair?
No of course you haven't

Getting shot at is an experience. They all act like that, look at Tarrant. He was gearing up for a massive battle, and folded in like a bitch someone shot back.

>a false flag happened this one time in a different country 70 years ago so that means every shooting is a false flag

Holy shit the fucking look of fear in his eyes
I guarantee you this cuck browsed Jow Forums and drank all the fucking kool-aid.
His favorite activity was probably shit talking GT and T-Rex because they weren't real operators and he could out shoot them.

>folded in like a bitch someone shot back.

unironically getting caught was part of his master plan plan

This is some wild projection LOL

Found the next mass shooter

>why would a false flag be committed for a small return?
>what about this international false flag that was for a small return
>n-not related
Haha hoes mad

it makes more sense now that all he could afford was a basic bitch M&P AR and a 30 dollar amazon special optic.

ok well judging from the guy's history he is definitely a 4channer and definitely an autismo so its unlikely this was a false flag.

This is what I imagine a Jow Forumsommando doing a shooting would look like
>wears a flak jacket instead of body armor
>brings a fucking gladius with him
>as many mags as he can physically carry
>dies without hitting a single person

He was turned away from the second mosque by an armed civ, had nothing to do with the police

these are the same people who want a civil war

Just been paying attention to what works for a bit longer than most posters here.

23 days on the run for the DC snipers, and they weren't even that competent or using a decent rifle.

Eric Rudolph basically disappeared for years.
UniBomber decided to write his manifesto and that got him caught.

Look at the crime closure rates in you community.
Stranger on stranger murders that occur after dark are the least likely to be solved.

murderdata.org/

Has a great data tool to choose State, County and Department.

Dekalb County GA is horrible.
That is the predominately black East Side of Metro Atlanta.

Research your future boogaloo locations.

Attached: Dekalb County GA murder clearance rates 2010_2017.png (1021x907, 41K)

You're a retard, he was apprehended when they rammed him off the road, and he never had any intention of fighting the police. It's like you missed the entire point

yeah and look at how little they accomplished even after all that planning.

You want the local address for the Regional FBI and ATF HQ in Atlanta?
Delivered to them a few years ago.
Shit security on the motor pool.
You just need to be paying attention in your day to day travels.
CDC and ATL Fed have the best security in this town.
Things you notice as a truck driver since you have to deal with them.
Frontal attacks seldom succeed.

No, you're the retard, retard. I was talking about the incident at the second mosque, not about the police. One of the guys inside the mosque was carrying and shot at Tarrant. That's the reason he pissed off and didn't kill more people there.

GT is alright that Trex arms guy Lucas botkin is a gigantic sister fucking faggot

cope

based FBI poster

>50 people die
>the next potential 50 are saved by someone with a gun
>decide to make them safer by making that dude illegal
Honk honk

media dominates crime creation

The obsession over serial killers led to a huge rise in serial killer. Obsession and media coverage of columbine created copycats. When you broadcast to millions of people some dumbfucks will get the idea.

Probably suicide by Feds.
I mean, he's got a photo with what I'd assume is a Holo daki and an RPKlone, but he chose to go with cheapshit

Attached: jewish false flags .jpg (1512x968, 120K)

That's not a photo him though. Look, I posted a picture of the President of the U.S. That doesn't make me Trump.

Attached: 1dxet4.jpg (670x377, 54K)

Ayy Georgia gang. Wonderful weather we're having

Attached: cioyk.png (688x678, 696K)

Exactly nothing was accomplished.
Flea biting the elephant.
It will have to collapse on its own from some disease.

You just have to be able to defend yourself and families.

Still, use that link I posted to know where NOT to BE when SHTF.

Even in my small county we have 8 unsolved murders going back to the year 2000.

Out here you still have to be armed to defend against a home invasion like from two weeks ago when the guy down the road from me got shot by a stranger he saw on his property and his son gunned down the trespasser.

Attached: Pike Murder Clearance rates 1999_2017.png (1015x894, 43K)

National sight correction device registration now. If you get red flagged we come and smash up your glasses you subhuman freak. Nobody needs eye glasses or contacts unless you have small penis. Compensating for something Four-eyes? Real men don’t need glasses PERIOD.

Attached: B4672339-04A1-47D7-9072-39FB31EABFA4.jpg (1024x646, 141K)

New Zealand actually has a decent shot at preventing people getting their hands on banned weapons thanks to their small size and relatively isolated location.

>What reporter is THAT brave?
In these cases their desire to take THE picture or break THE story that will win them national or international acclaim will override their self preservation.

You are projecting. You reak of either shareblue or college kid

go away in either case.

Did his comment hit a little too close to home?

Well, I guess I'm a stupid motherfucker.
Still standing by my hypothesis of die-ie by glowie.

He would have shot at the photographer if he wanted to try the high score leaderboard

>w-we aren't all like that!
>I'm BASED!

Holy Shit Good catch there.

Saving the memes.

he was running for his life when the reporter snapped that pic, he had gone from "MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT" to full panic at that point

I'll agree with you on that. Seem to be a lot of effort for no return. I guess he just wanted to look the part enough so that he would be taken seriously and get the bullet instead of tazerd

He might have had other motives though,from what little information there is available on the guy it seems his problem was with the federal government, not with society in general, so in that worldview it wouldn't make sense to gun down random photographers. He could also have been simply confused/otherwise out of it.

But flack jacket is body armor?

Well I do work for the CIA s...soooooo... We catch things like that. And we follow chinese students around to where they meet with their PLA "student language coordinators"

Imagine being incapable of accepting that some people are just spastic retards who do retarded things

Yes, body armor made to stop shrapnel. Not bullets.

From fbi.gov, description of the rifle:
>Also found in the car were:
>The Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle that had been used in each attack;
>A rifle’s scope for taking aim and a tripod to steady the shots;
From wikipedia:
>It was fitted with an EOTech holographic weapon sight, a bipod, and a 20-round magazine at the time of their capture.
fuckin FBI lmao cant even get the record straight 17 years later

Attached: D.C._Sniper_Bushmaster_XM-15_Rifle.png (248x223, 129K)

>Bubbles! What are you doing!?
>I'm gettin' muh kitties back!

Attached: 1560792129102m~2.jpg (255x223, 15K)

You are continuing to prove the point being made about you.

flak jackets are basically just glorified level II body armor. They can stop some handgun rounds but he was most likely hit by a rifle.

And what point is that exactly user?

Attached: 1558906368004.jpg (261x244, 11K)

This is also a grabbers dream (unless it's actually false flag)
>body armor (nevermind it was just flakvest)
>scurry, cheap assault weapon
>lots of extended clips
>white
>stopped by armed fed because federal building (where's your good guy with a gun now?)
>no one died (BUT THEY COULD HAVE!)
Nevermind how fuckin weird it is, don't question it just vote your rights away.

It sure could be categorized as that. Enough that it will be reported as such in all the news stories. But what do people think of when you hear "body armor"?
Most normies think of 1/4 inch vests that stop everything from taking down the violent psychopath so all forms of body armor should be banned from civilian use and only the federal shock troops are allowed have protection.
All I can think about whenever these things happen is how it will be used to fuck over the citizenry.

maybe its because you've spent too much time on Jow Forums where calling someone shareblue is an accepted argument.

yeah but he was shot in the chest so clearly the body armor didn't help him. if anything its proof that body armor is not an overshield

I know that, you know that. Will John Q. Voter care about that?
That's all I'm saying. People hear something and don't question the details. I'm guilty of it too sometimes. We all are to a degree.

>One of the guys inside the mosque was carrying and shot at Tarrant
Not that user, but that never happened. No one shot at Tarrant. And you are wrong in all the other claims too.
>"The mosque's acting imam credited a worshipper named Abdul Aziz Wahabzada with stopping the attack.[69][70][71][72] Wahabzada told reporters he had taken a credit card reader and ran out of the mosque, by which time the attacker outside had already shot several people. The attacker was about to retrieve another gun from his car, so Wahabzada threw the reader at him. The gunman took a rifle from his car and fired at Wahabzada, who took cover among nearby cars and retrieved an empty shotgun the gunman had dropped. Despite Wahabzada's attempt to draw the attention of the gunman away from the mosque by shouting "I'm here!", the gunman entered the mosque and continued firing. When the gunman returned to his car again, Wahabzada threw the shotgun at the car, shattering one of its windows or its windscreen. The gunman then drove away"

FBI posters dont forget to print and rescan your thread screenshots

Imagine being incapable of seeing the truth