Russian Roulette

Have any of you Jow Forumsomrades ever played it?
If so, where did you play?
What revolver did you use?
How much did you win?

Attached: 1513526234_1513523912044.png (383x385, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bNamJRsbRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=6svL10xXulQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had a friend who played it once. Pic related.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-01-at-7.35.43-AM-1.png (587x310, 144K)

i played it once, unfortunately i lost :(

>once
>my room by myself
>S&W 686
>the will to live

I's the 2nd ranced rusian rooolett plaier in Murica

I use it for my kids birthday parties. Cheaper than a drunken clown.

Attached: Crazy-Party-Russian-Roulette-Bet-Plastic-Toy-Revolver-Balloon-Pop-Game-Tricky-Prank-Funtime-Gifts.jp (800x800, 48K)

I play with a mac-10, I always let the other person go first

Seriously played when I was drunk multiple times
EAA in .38 special (Nice German gun)

Total rounds is like 3, obviously I won. Adrenaline is fun

The adrelanine rush is incredible. I will never play it again though.
1 Round
Alfa Proj revolver 357 6' Barrel

Attached: 1556776763693.png (507x523, 795K)

I wonder how alive the underground competitive scene for this is.
I don't expect there to be any long-lasting champions, but I'd guess some rich folks would like to see grown men shoot themselves in the head. Although the deep web provides exactly that for free, and risking one's life isn't that big of a thrill nowadays.

Attached: 1506336372222.gif (512x807, 469K)

This might be the most retarded thread on Jow Forums

i unironically did it by myself when i was at the lowest point of my life.

>have gf
>has drug problem i didnt know about
>find out
>try helping her
>got manipulated
>gf broke up
>took half my money and shit to fund her drug habit
>even took my fucking dog and sold it when i was working
>lost job shortly after
>parents hate me after i tried asking for help
>turned me away
>barely any friends
>ex gf just left me my guns, some food, and a laptop after the bullshit
>cheated on me with a drugdealer and his friends for drugs i found out later

I did it three times, and I said to myself if i live, im gonna tough it out and live on.

spun it three times, and pulled the trigger, adding 1 round, so i ended up doing 1/6 2/6 3/6.

So unironically some sort of mystical force wanted me to live.

I'm glad i lived long enough, because she ended up in a abusive relationship with a nigger BF, and she killed herself 3 years later accidentally on a meth or heroin addiction overdose.

Now i got a stable cushy job, live in a better place, and i got plenty of bros and range friends to go shooting with. I'm much more social with girls now, still no relationships though.

thanks for reading my blog

Thanks for the slut, cuck.

>Still fucking a OD'd corpse

You niggers are gross, or you have poor reading compression

comprehension* fucking auto nigger making me look like sub iq

shed a manly tear, good job bro

>all these depressed cucks playing RR by themselves
You guys fucking retarded or something? You're supposed to find other depressed cucks to both wager all of your belongings."
Fuck, I should create a tinder for suicidal gamblers.

Attached: 1544153198776.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Dead pussy is the best pussy bro

I did once but we only aimed at our feet. When we got done with one round we were all too chicken shit to go another.

This was a 5 shot .38 by the way.
We played while drinking just to test our mettle. We all soon realized how fucking stupid it was getting.
Also we spun every time, no pulling shots on other people. Had to load empties because you could see the rims.

Once. Bored with life, decided there was no logical point in existence. I decided that I’d put one in a S&W 686, spin the cylinder without looking, and pull the trigger. If I died, God was letting it happen and it was meant to be, if not, I have to live no matter the circumstances. He held up his end, so I’m holding up mine. Never again.

R u me?

unironically cool story bro, grats

Attached: 1478966937809.jpg (744x1829, 121K)

thats Jow Forumsomfy bro, keep chuggin along

Holy shit. I'm not sure how to do the math, but I'm pretty sure those odds were against you surviving. Glad things worked out for you.

>What revolver did you use?
you don't have to use a revolver, you can even use a piece of shit gun like a Glock.

1/6 times 2/6 times 3/6, comes out to about 2.7% chance of him surviving. Pretty damn slim.

Fun to play with a cap gun revolver.

>I'm pretty sure those odds were against you surviving
It's literally 50/50 bro it's not that hard
Also here's an interesting fact: you have the same odds of surviving 5 shots from a revolver loaded with 1 bullet as 1 shot from one loaded with 5, even though the former sounds less feasible

He also has the same odds of surviving 5 shots from a revolver loaded with six, as one shot from a revolver loaded with six.

Yeah but he played the game three times with increasing odds of doming himself. Aren't the odds of surviving lower when you combine each attempt?

That sounds pretty fun for a party.
>Fill balloon with water
>Game time children
>Have them all get in a circle
>Hold over head
>Roll the dice
Perfect for a summer day. That way if a kid gets wet he won't be mad.

Should put red dye in the water.

Wrong it's 27%. 5/6 * 4/6 * 3/6 =.277

>killing yourself over a woman
Yikes

>the revolver has 6 chambers, so there are 6 possible outcomes determined by which one you get first
>lets say the bullet is in the last one
>that would mean chambers 1, 2 and 3 are safe since you never reach the 6th one by pulling the trigger three times
>chambers 4, 5 and 6 aren't safe, which comes down to a perfect 50% firing

>This might be the most LARPy thread in Jow Forums
FTFY
it's just no gun eurofags acting hard.

2.7 would be the probability of every attempt firing one round. The odds are slightly less than 5/6 the first time ( the bullet adds weight meaning the cylinder is more likely to land on an empty chamber) 4/6 the second time etc. Past attempts do not affect future odds.

Pussy version.
>insert round
>spin
>see where round landed and if I woulda lived.

>video related
youtu.be/bNamJRsbRQE

I'm getting 99% chance of getting shot
>1st round 16% chance
>2nd round 33% chance
>3rd round 50% chance

holy fuck user literally only had somewhere of 1-2% of surviving the third wheel.

He needs to get a lottery ticket.

Attached: 1515819504049.png (362x492, 97K)

My understsnding is, on the third go he had a 50% chance, but if you aggregate the entire instance, it was 99% chance of getting shot.
Then again I've been out of school for 10 years and dont use statistics day to day.

That's what I thought too.

isn't it 1 in 36?

No, but if you do, play it the Russian way, with a nagant revolver. 1/7 chance instead of 1/6. 1/6 is crazy. You're basically asking for it. But 1/7? Now we have a wager.

>How much did you win?
the revolver won

Fucking retards, all of you

youtube.com/watch?v=6svL10xXulQ

i don't own a revolver. what i do is play with my pistol an hour before going to sleep and then in the morning i put my pistol up to my head flip the safety off and then pull the trigger. it's a rush to wake up to and feels nice to have an out option.
basically it's not a 1/6 chance like playing with a revolver but whether i left a bullet in the chamber is a 1/1 chance.

that's a good story bro. glad ur still here

Better than Deer hunter at you r kids 7th birthday party.
That would be bad. :(

We just play the sissy version when you pass the revolver around and click it down range n see who it lands on. Still fun tho. .44 mag ruger redhawk.

Attached: AC3A1A85-AA14-45FC-B8C3-1507B5610511.png (1334x750, 551K)