375 H&H Build

What is the best action to build a 375 H&H Magnum bolt action rifle on? A Remington 700 action seems like the easiest but it is not CRF.

Attached: 344663.jpg (880x660, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cz-usa.com/product/cz-550-safari-magnum-375-hh-mag-5-rd-fixed-mag/
cz-usa.com/product/safari-classics-magnum-express-rifle/
tripleriver.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using bolt action
That's where you wrong kiddo

What would you recommend?

Ruger No.1

FN M70 or Winchester M70 action.

The self-loading rifle.

Who makes one in 375 H&H?

>2k19
>single shot

A bolt gun would be the most practical (cheapest, off the shelf version), but the patrician's choice would be a custom chambered 1895 lever gun.

Use google.

You shouldn't need another shot with 375 hh mag

Why? Blacks never attack alone.

Shitposting idiot.

BRNO 603, or the CZ Safari Magnum which can hold 5 375 H&H cartridges in its internal magazine or 3 416 Rigby based cartridges.
You can get a base model CZ for around $1200, or CZ will Custom build one here in the USA for whatever your budget can allow.
$2500+
cz-usa.com/product/cz-550-safari-magnum-375-hh-mag-5-rd-fixed-mag/

Brownell used to sell bare acyions.

You have to go back.

CZ Safari Magnum

>lever gun.
>not a double rifle
Poorfag

Pol leave

Go back to plebb*t pls

Here is the link for the custom Safari Magnum Express.
Triple River Gunsmithing actually does the build.
Select wood, bolt jeweling, engraving, Custom barrel, ported barrels, Mercury recoil buffers, Special sights, etc.

cz-usa.com/product/safari-classics-magnum-express-rifle/

Do you think it would be better to try to get an action from Brownells or look for a used CZ 550 Safari Magnum?

>not buying a rifle that can actually handle your nuclear hardcast express handloads
NOT GONNA MAKE IT

What are you going to shoot with it?

Everything.

Shop around for the actions, I was pricing one late last year and I found a few for a lot less than Brownells. I googled the part number of the action.

I'd rather buy the action and a pre-chambered barrel. I can't recall who it is but at least one of the big barrel makers (Douglas, Lilja, Shilen, Pac-Nor, etc.) sells ready-to-install barrels for the CZ550 magnum. All you do is set the headspace by reaming the chamber to depth. The job is simple to do, you can rent the chamber reamer & headspace gages.

What did you build with the action?

When I used to be a manager at a company I got an office that had a singular gun rack with a locking chain built in for a gun. It used to be the old boss' and he was a fudd chad who liked to show off his .700 Nitro Express (doubt the fucked ever actually shot it.) So I with part of my bonus I bought a ruger number 1 in .375 H&H just because. Shot it maybe a couple times (pricey ammo. Not fun to shoot).

Had that and a box of premium ammo in the drawer for my 3 years of employment there. Until the company dissolves when library Jr. Took over. First thing to go was the guns because 'they scary'. When papa finally died of a stroke things fell apart pretty fast under the new management. Didn't help that towards the end I used all my vacation time and just mentally clocked out. But kid was stealing anyways so might as well not bail out a ship with a hole it in.

Agreed, #1s are awesome. I had one in 416 rigby. Stainless, laminate stock, and a Kahles fixed 2x scope with a 3-post Euro style reticle. Holy shit was that an awesome gun. I worked up some extra stout handloads with GS custom flat-tipped bronze solids. Amazingly effective even on the largest game.

I have seen the base models with plain wood go for less than $1k new.
Search for Brno, that was the original gun before is became CZ.
The rare older Brno 602 sometimes had a factory rear peep sight that was machined into the rear receiver bridge .
It was spring loaded and could be pushed down into a little pocket and scope rings installed over it.
Have seen used Brno from $500 and up.
If you like a bolt 22LR, a Brno Model 2 was the precursor to the CZ 452.
It is nice. Brno Model is the heavy barrel target model with Aperture sights.

tripleriver.net/

I ended up blowing my gun budget on a bunch of other things so I still haven't done it!

BTW, one thing that may interest you is I found out a way to make the action take detachable mags. This bottom metal is actually meant for the Browning A-Bolt Long Action, but it happens to be nearly identical, dimensionally, to the CZ550 magnum. It lets you use Accuracy International 300 win mag magazines. They require a minor modification and then will feed 375 H&H no problem. IIRC they come in 5 and 10 round versions. Not exactly traditional for a hunting gun, but it may interest you.

>muh African buffalo gun
Eat a dick kid/fudd

>buying a company with shit QC and made of potmetal to run a safari level magnum
Pants are all the way on the head

Leftypol leave

Unless you are actually going on safari, get an AR lower and a .458 socom upper

Ruger No 1.
Sliding Block can take the pounding.

Attached: RugerNo1.jpg (720x346, 34K)

I pounded your mother's sliding block.
But ruger no.1 are
>ugly
>expensive
>single shots are useless
>safari magnums are useless

Kimber Kaprivi. Sako brown bear or Kodiak rifle. Rigby rifles if you have 10k+ usd.

Mauser

Based

Crawl back to your commie pit.

Low IQ.
Think about it.

nigger

>safari magnums are useless
not if you are going on safari

Think about the sheer number of noguns on this site who just come here to LARP.
Then think about what % of hasguns hunt, then what % of that number want to go on safari, then what % can afford to go on safari.
That number is low as fuck, the chances OP fits that bill are slim.

I have a 416 rigby and have never shot anything bigger than a elk with it. Asking about a quality firearm doesn't necessarily mean you're going to need it for it's intended purpose.

fuck you are making everything lame go fucking back

Semi-auto Pistol

Get an AR in .300 Magnum and stop being retarded

nigger

Attached: niggers.jpg (277x386, 8K)

nigger

Attached: noggin n niggin.jpg (701x696, 41K)

Thinking that CRF is gonna be a factor

I very much doubt you can afford to go on a safari, so don't even waste your money on a safari rifle.

I can afford it and that is why I was asking. Just because most people here are poor doesn't mean everyone is.

>Brno 602
Fuck I've always wanted one n 6.5x55

Niggers are subhuman animals.

Hey now that sounds a bit racist and you aren't wrong so it's not racism you've just got good pattern recognition skills.

>using a rimless cartridge in a double

Attached: 1538348341440.png (550x543, 25K)

nigger

Attached: 1553601526243.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

>>a rimmed version of the .375 H&H doesn't exist for expressly this purpose

why are you posting if you don't even know what you're talking about?

>different case geometry
>no belt
>significantly lower pressure specs because doubles are weaker than bolt actions

375 Flanged Magnum is similar but isn't just .375 H&H with a rim.

>because doubles are weaker than bolt actions
You're still not explaining why you're posting when you don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: HOLLAND-and-HOLLAND-ROYAL-375-HandH-MAG-DOUBLE-RIFLE_100575968_5234_AE803D3C542A6CB3.jpg (1500x1122, 110K)

>CZ rifles made of potmetal
Are you perhaps confusing them with someone else?

dude, WTF .375 hh mag for nigger?
seriously they are not Gorillas, .308 is almost overkill.
why waste that much per bang on shit?

maybe he really hates his shoulder

A Mauser action is hard to beat. With good shot placement you'll live to tell about the beast charging at you

Attached: M98.jpg (1140x1140, 111K)