>see this
wat do?

Attached: Danny.jpg (800x1067, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show him how to use my AR15 and then give it to him

Aim for the slot with shotgun.

Attached: AEFDB7F6-27F3-48F5-BCFC-476BDB6CA599.jpg (219x288, 25K)

Give the mad cunt a thumbs up and a beer

Attached: dacpuow-a7eb7397-b367-454e-bb2a-97fea3f62a55.jpg (950x1245, 393K)

Attached: dakn5ea-bd93dd74-21f9-4f84-9cee-1811ae9a8abb.jpg (950x1204, 321K)

Attached: dayyjpk-68b87f82-3281-4256-821b-77f64e8af74d.jpg (950x1211, 209K)

Reddit
Jow Forums

Attached: A_strange_apparition_Ned_Kelly's_last_stand.jpg (881x893, 873K)

Never been on reddit in my life

Suck his dick

Attached: pathetic_cunt.jpg (800x1067, 187K)

Give him an AR in 50 Beowulf to see what happens

>redskin
>red-dit
Okay, nigger

you have my sword

Attached: bigguy.jpg (287x485, 34K)

That's 1948 Chief Wahoo. He sends libs into apoplectic fits.

Attached: D6450968-1EB1-414B-83E3-00DD0AF74A16.jpg (2592x1936, 829K)

>wat do?
Shoot him in the knees

Walk away at a brisk pace. Or just stay in the sun until the dude in there passes out.

Go for the eyes, boo, go for the eyes,

But seriously, give that man a beer. Ned Kelly deserves Beer for what he did.

Aim for the unarmoured parts of him.

join him mate and then glass some cunts

throw Vegemite at his knees

You’re a big guy

Show him how to make better fitting plate armor also show how to make a magazine fed carbine in a primitive .300 blk and a pistol caliber carbine in 10mm
Who is this guy exactly anyway?

For you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly

Go to war with Emus to get my anger out.
Who could lose that?

Join him

Man, that one modded airshit Mauser is showing up all over the place lately. Can't remember what it was but I'm pretty sure I saw it in some new vidya as well.

I guess he should have learned to use some kind of thermite to cut the rails and teach his guys to fight better

Attached: 1560980448907.jpg (800x1067, 179K)

Better than my shitty 600 hour mspaint.

download gimp 2 my dude

Alright I feel twice as bad now since you're a newfriend

Attached: 1560980448907.jpg (800x1067, 226K)

Im not that much of a newfriend, friend

Attached: a93.png (680x785, 129K)

user no!

Ask him who runs barter town.

Anybody who doesn't recognize this armor or know about this guy needs to read up on him. There's a reason he's an absolute legend.
>able to vanish seamlessly into the australian bush
>outlaw freedom fighter against government tyranny, loved by the populace
>loved by the populace so much that the government stages mass arrests of his "sympathizers"
>won a 20 round bareknuckle boxing match over a horse, became regional boxing champion and won the friendship of the man he defeated
>builds impenetrable suits of armor and takes hostages for last stand against the authorities
>even the hostages liked him and said he treated them well
>gunfight and siege commences
>early the next morning, ned kelly rises from the bush behind the police position alone in armor and attacks them
>mistaken for an unkillable supernatural creature until finally disabled by being shot over and over again a shitload of times
>around this time the police bring in a literal fucking cannon and light the building on fire and burn it to the ground to end the siege

The entire story is unreal and the only reason idiots like would have been okay is that Ned Kelly wouldn't have attacked them in the first place. Ned Kelly's helmet should be on the $1 dollarydoo coin, but Australia is an Orwellian shithole now just like it was back then so that won't happen.

>dubs
>based as fuck
How does he do it??

Australian's posting power

This may be underrated

Thank you for the enlightening based kelly user

Give him this instead

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-21-02-03.png (720x1280, 790K)

>ned kelly fat rolls his way through Australia

At the end weren't his hands so shot up that he needed someone else to reload his weapons for him in a fight?

Did he really have a katana?

fuck no and whoever dared to disgrace the mad cunt with weeb drawings needs to be shot and fed to local wildlife

Attached: melon_194841866.png (400x266, 135K)

>"ALL HAIL LORD BUCKETHEAD!"

Introduce him a AR500

well im pretty sure he didnt have a flashlight or an optic either

High five.

Lop off his arms and legs.
Tis but a scratch.

Throw a brown snake at him.

Wait until he goes down with heat exhaustion. lmao.

I haven't heard that, but it would not surprise me at all to know that was the case.

He supposedly ambushed the entire besieging police force alone for his last stand with at least three handguns (and his gang still shooting at them from the front of their position). I don't know much about the firearms of 1880 Australia, but they were probably revolvers and I imagine he may not have had access to a repeating long gun, or chose the handguns to have as many shots before reloading as possible. I'm not a historian, though, and his katana may have just not made it into most accounts of the story. There was a lot going on.

At the end of the fight, which occurred at close range, lasted over 10 minutes, and during which Kelly laughed while shooting the police, someone finally shot him twice in the thigh with a shotgun and he couldn't continue and gave up. When they went to disarm him, he made one last move and shot somebody's hat off his head.

Attached: Ned_Kelly_capture.jpg (967x698, 722K)

fake. a ground harness made in the 1880s coundnt support the weight of that armor.

you are fucking retarded

U U U U

my man looks like he has strong opinions about IPAs

Attached: 220px-Ned_Kelly_in_1880.png (220x317, 118K)

He had a custom harness made.

He's AUSTRIALIAN. Any male child needs to kill at least one serpent in before being considered a man.

They could still make firebombs or use kerosene lanterns.

I'm pretty sure the Colt Navy was common there, and Colt's revolving rifles for some reason. The Kelly gang had both, and I know the police used the rifles before.

>wat do?
Shoot the knees.

Give him some slavic memes.

Attached: K6-3 and Defender 2.jpg (597x480, 50K)

>A fucking Asian melee weapon in the hands of an Australian Iron Man in the 1800s
>Didn't make it into the story
No he didn't have a fucking katana, it's cultural fanart. He didn't have a modern day submachine gun like in either.

He was armored pretty well down to the feet, a foot shot being what crippled him. He wasn't particularly agile but that doesn't matter when you're lumbering through incompetent gunfights or standing in a building shooting incomers

Dusk dude found some armor

Attached: jeshua-ruiz-file.jpg (1920x1440, 506K)

Kelly Gang had a fairly large amount of guns, the old Detroit Reload x 4-5 guns was very much a thing in blackpowder crime
Most of the rifles are things like old Snider-Enfields, the odd Colt revolver carbine Spencers and pistols are the Colt's in 31 and .36 cal. Lot of those are brought over by American miners to Victoria so they're fairly common around the gold fields for self protection.

What are you talking about? Pretty sure Ned Kelly had a katana bro

so does Kelly

>Stealth is optional for this mission

He did. I don't have a picture of it because photography wasn't allowed, but I saw it in a museum in Sydney.
>the ancestral samurai blade of the Kelly clan
>made of a plow mouldboard folded 10,000 times in an outback brush forge
>lies gathering dust, waiting for its next wielder, to taste blood once more

That is so fucking cool.

Ned used a Kris, you glow in the darks

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Ned Kelly the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Australian government would tell you. It's a bushranger legend. Ned Kelly was a dark ranger of the bush, so powerful and so wise he could use the bush to influence the steel plows to create armor... He had such a knowledge of the ballistic armor that he could even keep those in his gang that he cared about from dying. The dark side of the bush is a pathway to ballistic armor some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was being shot in the legs, which eventually, of course, happened. Unfortunately, he taught his gang everything he knew, then the police killed him where he stood. Ironic, he could save others from death, but not himself.

>early the next morning, ned kelly rises from the bush behind the police position alone in armor and attacks them
when I read this, I envisioned something like when Solaire is summoned in DaS, except with guns

Attached: 1346275652643.jpg (500x600, 28K)

>Kelly's first brush with the law occurred in mid-October 1869 over an altercation between him and a Chinese pig and fowl dealer from Morses Creek named Ah Fook.
>Ah Fook
Jesus even the Chink Australians can't contain their shitposting.

Can an user get a quick rundown on this?

Based.

Give the cunt a beer and a ciggy, then join him

Needs a Nedit

Just read through the thread and the wikipedia article, it explains it pretty well. It's basically the Wild West but in Australia. These dudes made this massively heavy armor and then tried to derail a police train and ambush them, and staged a last stand at a hotel when it didn't work out. It's like if some sort of old west adventure were carried to the most over the top possible conclusion.