LOL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7158309/F-35s-problems-continue-documents-reveal.html

Attached: 39A9D8FE-9364-42A9-9C1B-9ECF0C112DF9.jpg (750x1004, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/smr/hidden-troubles-f35/
youtu.be/xjLp78wPBzY
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=6m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First.
FUCK USA
SUCK MY DICK AMERIMUTTS

Attached: Anti-Mongrel_Action.png (762x762, 200K)

>failymail
How much did this one cost, Sprey?

t. Shitskin muslim

>british tabloid
Opinion disregarded

How do you feel about being humilated by shitskin muslims?

Attached: stfu.jpg (680x655, 105K)

>dogfights

what century is this

kek'd.
what a piece of shit.
and how do you think it will fight other stealth planes, you sub-80 IQ amerinigger?

Attached: 1534129932002.jpg (1114x960, 87K)

>2019
>dogfights

No kne cares /sandnigger/ general

>and how do you think it will fight other stealth planes, you sub-80 IQ amerinigger?

it probably won't. if they're both stealth planes how will they even see each other unless they're like, miles away?

god youre fucking stupid

>dogfighting
>at mach 1.6
Okay.jpg

>top speeds
>dog fights

its not 1945 anymore, no one is going balls to the wall in their Mustangs to keep up with the Hun.

Here's a list of problems that STILL, after over two decades, still plague F-35.

Attached: 1534681085282.png (418x6500, 1.02M)

Legit, I think its important to have the ability to dogfight. That said, it's like carrying a sidearm in a conflict. You'll probably never use it but it's nice to have.

>god youre fucking stupid
nice argument, sub-80 IQ shithead.

tell me that you're "whiter than me achmed", mutt.

Attached: amerifuckingmutt.jpg (1200x769, 124K)

Attached: netherlands-muslim-protest-e1309264394434.jpg (300x210, 33K)

Attached: amerimutt fighting.png (600x1199, 278K)

If we’d have known how asshurt it made you we would have dropped 2 more

Imagine if we had a mod team that actually cared about the abysmally shitty quality of some of the threads/posters on here.

Dogfighting is in maneuverability and energy retention, not raw speed. If you're relying on speed then you are running away from an enemy on your tail.

Attached: fat amerimutt.png (680x1236, 543K)

This post is incredibly ironic

So what old, exaggerated, resolved issue are the """""journalists""""" flogging now?

Attached: 1513024999799.gif (458x438, 103K)

OH NO NO NO

defensenews.com/smr/hidden-troubles-f35/
Here is the actual article series. Of course, most of these are just snags being blown out of proportion by the military-illiterate peanut gallery.

>/^((?!United States).)*$/
if this place is going to be mini pol without flags, i'll just go back to Jow Forums then

t. Never stops thinking about the US

Nigger

Attached: finish Afghanistan before having iran.jpg (1080x682, 47K)

It's either that they are that bad of planes or this is some really persistent counter intelligence

Attached: 1525362649896.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Nah. This shit happens with every new piece of hardware, it's just kind of amplified because every tard uses the internet now

youtu.be/xjLp78wPBzY
LMAO, US BTFO

No I'm not jealous, I had a choice if I could go to the US as an exchange student or go to any other country on earth. I picked Australia because you know what? Fuck USA

Reminder for these threads

Attached: GoAwaySprey.png (1236x888, 288K)

cope

you can thank the government accountability program. a great idea but people seem to completely forget or remain willfully ignorant that every aircraft has had serious problems that would make the F-35 look like a tricycle in terms of endangering the operator.

Just imagine if there was something like it for the SU-57, or the chink J-20.

>fuck the usa
>meanwhile he went to a country that basically begs for US scraps
ironic, you will always be under the boot of america

This. Aussies are literally dependent on the USN to keep their trade routes open. It's part of why they made the dumbass decision to follow us into Vietnam.

Are the Brits calling it F-35 and not something like Martlet II?

>>meanwhile he went to a country that basically begs for US scraps
I'm colonizing my birthright though

Attached: akhand bharat.png (2124x1200, 3.82M)

>Poo in loo
>Complaining about literally any other country on the face of this Earth
kek

>It's part of why they made the dumbass decision to follow us into Vietnam.
If your previous statement is taken into account the statement doesn't seem so dumb.

Wow that's cool. Looks like they didn't do too well though.

True. I was just pointing out that Australia tends to follow the US in foreign policy regardless of national interests, due to the need to maintain good relations with the global naval power. Seems like it works out as a good deal for both parties involved in the end.

>look mom I replied to everyone!

We were all thinking it, but you didn't have to give him the (You).

You gotta have an opinion on everything.

>having opinions on things you know nothing about
That's called ignorance, moron

I think I know more about America's exploits abroad than Americans do.

>plane not designed to engage in 1940’s-60’s style dogfights isn’t good at 1940’s-60’s style dogfights

Americans BTFO certainly. HOW WILL Lockheed ever recover?

Oh no some random foreigner didn’t come shit up the US, I’m devastated.

>I think I know more

Attached: 1488052913976.jpg (536x800, 60K)

Former TACP here.

I stopped listening when the presenter said guns were preferred to bombs. That video is nonsense.

It's true. The F-35 will be at a massive disadvantage in a dogfight with a hostile stealth aircraft. When the Russian and Chinese stealth fighters reach full production the F-35 will be 80 years old with more then a million hours on the air frame. When those brave fools break into the museums to get the F-35's out and fuel them the yellowed and faded manuals will have to be held with acid-free white gloves.

That's to say nothing of the F-35 pilots. Septuagenarians struggling into flight suits with arthritic fingers and skin like old parchment marked with spots.

Truly, they will struggle to fight those first combat ready J-20 and Su-57 with their brand new systems and MFD that aren't dim from the dust of decades.

The battle will be a thing of beauty. At least until drones laser them all out of the sky.

Could you use some of the time you spend "learning" about our exploits abroad to instead teach your countrymen how to drive?
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=6m31s
Or maybe even use the toilet...

I know Americans are growing opium in Afghanistan. You think the average American knows that?

Yeah it was on Fox news. I care, why?

Yeah, the average American also doesn't shit in the streets. You think the average pajeet knows that?

You have never been to America yet you think you know more than the average American?

Reminder that if Jow Forums was around for the F-16's tendency to suicide people would think it was the worst possible plane to ever exist and would NEVER be a real success.... only for it to become the most widely distributed western plane and one with an admirable track record for combat, from CAP to ground support missions.

This

Imagine getting all your info about how god awful something is, but all the info is largely out of date or they keep referencing something that was fixed earlier in the prototype cycle. It's like bitching about some issue with Windows XP

Changposter BTFO’d

Good thing I'm not the average pajeet

The F-16 is a piece of shit

Are you still scared of the toilet witches?

>Indian living in Australia
Why are you on Jow Forums lol, get back to your IT job you fucking currynigger.

it's a plane that has showed that it's more than capable of performing in a hostile environment while also being cheaper to maintain than most other airframes.

you may have stopped shitting in the street but i bet you still stink of human waste and curry

Attached: A64F6C37-55DF-4601-A59C-F1C6B1C8EC32.jpg (1500x2000, 636K)

All pajeets are trash. A pile of dog turds and a pile of goat turds are both just turds.

let me guess, that 175 F-15s died over the planes' life means those are bad planes too? Compared to what, an imaginary one in your head?

>youtu.be/xjLp78wPBzY
wow!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 2.47.05 PM.png (750x748, 584K)

>there are people who actually defend this plane

What do you think their lives are like?

>What do you think their lives are like?
A life of knowing something about air combat, the horror.

>When the Russian and Chinese stealth fighters reach full production the F-35 will be 80 years old
This.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Well every morning I get up, shower, get dressed, have some steak and a grapefruit half, then spend about 30 minutes chilling before I head in to work at a research job I do. I spend a lot of my time reading paper's, helping design the next wave of experiments, writing grant proposals, then supervise and consult with people on the custom machining for our stuff. I get my hour lunch, usually browsing Jow Forums and Reuters, then I go home. When I get home I try to put in some 30 mins of exercise on the treadmill or bike, the wife gets home, and we figure out what we want to do for dinner. Since I get home before her I usually go to the grocery next to my work to pick up fresh ingredients and I'll start working on whatever. After that, it's usually some R&R time playing games or dicking around like I am now. Sometimes I'll even play a TTRPG or two if a game night is scheduled with some buds. Sometimes I'll mess around with the piano. I'm out of practice but I like to try to stay at least a little sharp.