What's your perfect robbery, Jow Forums?

What's your perfect robbery, Jow Forums?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x182, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoadT7DiBdY
youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8
youtube.com/watch?v=FsFBmpqQIJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=G9zz4Hb8h0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I steal the Declaration of Independence.

cybercrime, making off with a fuck ton of mtgox cash because the governments won't bother investigating the robbery of fake bitcoins, which means I just got away scott free without a care in the world because the global banking system is lmaoing at NEETs for backing a system without a banking insurance program like the FDIC.

Become a politician.

A burglary.

Attached: file.png (95x73, 14K)

One on which I either steal a bunch of weapons or an object the owner would be too embarrassed to report stolen

>rob bank wearing suit over scuba wetsuit
>get to car, attach dive tank and regulator
>money in drybag
>let police chase me off the pier
>swim away before they realize what just happened

Israel robbing America of foreign aid

>Not modifying your car to bpdo some James Bond shit where it becomes a sub
Wow -1/10 trash plan it was almost there. Also where's the APS underwater AK? If you're gonna do it you need some wacky amphibious weapon

the flipper footprints will give your plan away

>The big bank
>Recon and find out when the money trucks come in
>Wait for a big deposit
>Go time
>2 teams
>One working the inside
>One working the armored truck
>Cut power black out windows
>Take hostages, shoot fat black security guard
>Watch for plainclothes
>Have 2 men take out chum, preferably ham donuts
>Distract Rick with a fake gold coin
>Tell Cory that Chum is buying fake Rolex's again
>Take the old mans ashes
>Loot antiques
>Hit cash room and watch for hard security behind doors
>Bring Rick, Cory, and Chum to the main shop floor
>"Please I'll give you anything just let me live" Rick squeals
>"How about 45" rack boomer fudd 1911
>"Look theres no money to be made best I can do is ni..." BAM, blow his fucking brains out
>Make getaway in the BMW Tupac was shot in

Attached: GTY_pawn_stars_jtm_140310_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 65K)

Old Man died? When?

Convince a country that its leaders slaughtered 6 million of my people for no reason and get billions of dollars for the next hundred years in compensation.

dat negative recoil

Robbing the Plug.

Attached: tumblr_plar1wsbJv1roa3hb_1280.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

A very violent and brutal one.

The most intelligent and successful heists have not used guns at all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LoadT7DiBdY
>find convention of alumni, something like a brunch/dinner party
>low traffic day, preferably Sunday after payday
>rich, old, middle-aged cunts
>convention grounds restrict carry of weapons
>team of 6
>4 people raid convention quarters
>2 subdue conv-goers and lock into convention room
>1 man monitors surrounding area
>1 man handles surrounding workers
>collect all electronic devices immediately
>inspect for recordings, watches, piercings, hair pieces, everything
>note all medical conditions that need any attention - pills, inhalers, shots, candy
>gag and blindfold everyone
>strip down to the undies
>collect jewelry, watches, jacket studs/cufflinks, pills, designer bags, apparel, cash in purses and wallets, all leather items - fucking everything
that's just the start

Attached: dd9229146b07378bfda06ae326170bc734a09715335a76b3c78631903632b39c.jpg (327x546, 109K)

Based nicolas cage

Break into the home of my virgin future bride and fight my way through her entire family before stealing her away and ravishing her to cement the marriage.

I convince my customers to pay my employees for me.

Attached: Asthma is a hell of a drug.png (722x792, 250K)

Taxes.

>1 man waits outside as bystander to monitor surrounding outside grounds
>collects bags of valuables and loads into getaway SUV
>by this point it shouldn't be more than 15 minutes
begin Phase II
>collect credit cards - keep organized to each individual
>interrogate everyone to learn how much money is on the cards, spending limits and certain restrictions, previous earlier transactions - everything
>small off-shore business with shell subsidiaries across states
>swipe every card through square card device on burner phone
>1 man (tech) collects all credit data on other end
>transfers all earnings into offshore account
>this should take no longer than 25-30 minutes
>beat the snot out of anyone whose credit data is giving any problems whatsoever
45 minutes to go
>youtube.com/watch?v=mcMh6GZoFC8

Attached: image.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Done in the middle of the night when nobody is around.

Shoot out the locks, steal the safe, and be off before the police realize what's happening.

taxation

>after credit data has been collected, 1 of the 2 men with hostages hits up cars
>transfer largest possible amounts from subsidiaries into offshore account
>collect all ID's and leave waste
>lock everyone in room along with convention workers and anyone else in the building, gagged and blindfolded, stripped to undies
>don't worry about anything on workers and others except for watches, jewelry, wallets, purses, and electronics
>evacuate quarters immediately
>leave all tied up and gagged - lock those with serious medical needs in separate rooms of building with access to their medication alone
all this shouldn't take more than 20 minutes
>evacuate premises with no finger prints or faces shown all valuable items in getaway SUV
I'm in the offshore account's home country withdrawing profits made. 5 men pawn all valuables. 1 tech guy collects whatever he can before accounts are locked.. Roughly 30 people in convention should be enough to cover expenses, not including workers and others.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FsFBmpqQIJ0

Attached: 1515035927738.jpg (1550x864, 425K)

I'm just wondering what you could do with that credit info in a relatively short timespan. Because those cards/accounts are getting shut down asap once the word gets out.

I'll kidnap a ship full of soviet equipment.

not the mastermind's problem. you can easily find a town in which there is a close-prox range of ATM's that you can use to withdraw funds from using the bank pins you beat the shit out of the hostages for.
you just have to make sure you can access all of them and retrieve as much as possible from the ATM's before the hostages are found, untied, dressed, taken care of medically, and report what happened to the first responders, and a tactical unit is assigned to getting everyone's name and information - locking down all accounts.
i say you have a little less than an hour or so before someone should come onto the premises looking for what's going on by the time you finish the op and bounce. it's all about choosing the right place and time.

Attached: 1527830987342.jpg (667x720, 38K)

Then they will found out who went to withdraw the money.

Attached: what.jpg (500x353, 61K)

underrated post
get a (you)

Robbery is a crime and crime is for blacks.

Can I take myself hostage? Like when I'm walking out of the bank with the money can I point my gun at my head and tell the cops to back off and that he's crazy and he'll do it?

What is this, Blazing Saddles.

This, you rob people of their rights and their money

> I break into Tiffany's at midnight.
>Do I go for the vault? No, I go for the chandelier. It's priceless.
> As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business.
>She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms.
> I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. > Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of police.
> This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris, by the Trocadero.
> She's been waiting for me all these years; she's never taken another lover.
> I don't care, I don't show up. I go to Berlin. >That's where I stashed the chandelier.

Attached: 1557369174868.jpg (1690x2046, 543K)

What if you're robbing the juice

This is too autistic nobody would ever suspect it

>*FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP*
>*Muffled through oxygen mask* "PUT THE MONEY IN THE FUCKING BAG"

When i robbed your mother of her virginity
Now go to bed son

>Collect left over material from construction site getting paid well above double minimum wage to do it.

> A few hundred pounds of copper fall off the truck on the way to the scrap yard.

>Repeat for nine months

>buy three bedroom house on edge of town.

I see what you did there.

I saw a video of that exact situation happening on Donut Operator. They shot him.

ive actually been thinking about this a lot. what if someone robbed the american people blind by stealing their hard earned money under the guise of "taxing" then send said money to line the pockets of jews in israel with "foreign aids"

This desu

Kek

Attached: 1547087297672.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>Listen up! This is a robbery! We want to harm no one! We're after the bank's money, not yours! Your money is insured by the federal government! You're not gonna lose a dime! Think of your beloved ones! Don't try to be a hero. Just shut up, and stay down, and this will be over in no time!

Attached: PayDay-The-Heist-PS3.jpg (1920x913, 143K)

If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means – to declare that the Government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal – would bring terrible retribution.
— Louis D. Brandeis

But nah, man, you just keep on licking those boots.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zz4Hb8h0o