Name a bigger gun tube autist

Name a bigger gun tube autist

Attached: 60F5F00F-9E5A-4590-ADC0-504093DABFC7.jpg (645x447, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gecaRGGaYU&t=1106s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paul “fudd-lore” Harrrel and his watermelon pic carcasses along with Langley “70 iq” firearms academy

ahem.

Attached: 1530054237779.jpg (994x3072, 2.56M)

speaking of shills, anyone notice the SHIT LOAD of olight vids that just popped up on multiple channels

What's Paul's routine?
I'm a total peclet

jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt BrO

Attached: hiroo-onoda.jpg (948x1536, 75K)

Why did nutn think it was a good idea to put his stillborn child in a video. Also when IV8888 had to edit out his kid kek

time for you to fuck off back to Jow Forums

Jow Forums is a vassal of Jow Forums, pleb

Attached: Breda_M30.jpg (653x274, 24K)

how good is onions gunner

Attached: soygunner.jpg (1200x717, 451K)

We ain't the vase of nobody fucker, the only thing we are below is the Jow Forumsube. If you disagree we must engage in dragon dildo duel (or triple D for short)

Attached: 1540312386507.jpg (994x3072, 727K)

he's a literal faggot and a democrat. he hates Trump so much but can't come out and just say it... so he makes these passive-aggressive vids about him.

I accept your challenge. But be warned, I have the power of God and Anime on my side.

>following youtubers
this board cannot get more retarded

Paul May be an autist, but he isn’t a fudd.

The only fudd thing about Paul is the absolute overkill he considers minimal ballistics for deer hunting.

>Paul
>nigger son
Sauce?

>loves killing animals
You realize that a massive portion of Jow Forums hunts right?

is this the "shoot buckets erryday" prankster

Tactical toolbox

I've gotten real tired of Military Arms Channel bitching nonstop about the NRA. He's even dragged IV8888 into it.

Fudd

at least he isnt sucking NRA cock like the other "2a/gun" youtuber

>>>>reddit

Attached: 1559694968042.jpg (335x500, 36K)

MattV2099 is most autistic

Attached: 53C468F4-506A-4C30-8537-258E8DE15C29.png (1334x750, 2.18M)

His son is white - he's in the shooting from motorbike video, don't know where the black son thing came from

These guys are all millionaires Because you feel like you need to watch gun YouTube videos to be into guns

The only gun guy on youtube who wasn't autistic was Dugan Ashley, lord rest his soul.
Paul is a mongoloid and you idiots only like him because you have bad social skills and can't tell a rat when you see one.

>not learning russian so you can watch 715 team without subtitles

Attached: D4BADBC3-643A-42D2-A43F-6FFC28920A05.jpg (700x695, 89K)

>ITT: pedantic contrarians who look for a fight with people who agree with them 99% of the time
With friends like this, who needs Bloomberg and Feinstein?

Attached: please-stop-fighting-youre-scaring-mr-snugglewhiskers.jpg (350x278, 76K)

Paul is fucking awesome. Everyone else sucks dick.
Paul is the only one who can say shit like "that whole thing about racking the shotgun being a good way to scare off an attacker? it tried it. It didnt work, and i had to kill a man" and be telling the truth.

>reading comprehension
Grandchild you stupid fuck

Colin sounds pretty good desu

Kotaboy32

>pseudoscientific
Literally any test is scientific if you make an equal comparison and record your results, which Paul does and lets the results speak for themselves insteas of injecting his opinion. Shooting a bag of oranges with two different types of ammunition is more scientific than other people saying "look what this .45 did to ballistic gel, it's clearly the best caliber."

>reading comprehension
after you, read the chart again

he's a massive NRA shill and sucks their dick every time they do something retarded

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Go back to plebbit you brain dead nigger lover.

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

It literally says " has a nigger for a son" I think you need reading comprehension.

Attached: 1535956649533.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>if you make an equal comparison
>meat with oranges is a consistent medium
lmao

Y'all need to stop with the cuck shit about the yankee faggot, hes gay and those kids are adopted. jesus fucking christ use the term right at least.

It just tells you who is a shill and who makes real content.

Eh. I don't care about the NRA or whatever bullshit it's doing. I'm just tired that MAC and IV8888 talk about it 24/7.

disgusting

It's about as consistent as human beings are, that's kind of the point.

>Yankee *never shoots guns in his videos*

So much this.

El goblino...

I like him because he likes revolvers and isn't scared to own its Chiappa Rhino

Cant really blame a guy for wanting to stay in the good graces of his employer....

Mattv2099 was a legend. But the dubs of truth dont lie, he was autistic.

Quality content. He's just kind of faggy.

He's really handsome and I wanna suck his dick.

lmao you dumbfuck cunt

agree

I'm with Tim on their knee-bending bullshit but it's reached a point where he'll defend and venerate fucking Ollie North to spite LaPierre

oh no no no

dios mio!

Except he probably woulden't survive

Attached: nutnfancy goes camping.jpg (634x198, 31K)

He does more for gun rights than any other gun channel I can think of. Animals too, not that most of you faggots care.

>TYM
>Supports Black Lives Matter
Not after he actually went to their website and read what they're about he doesn't.

Can somebody explain the Eric and Barry thing?

Barry and Eric used to be coworkers, then the youtube thing got big and Eric left moss pawn. idk if barry quit aswell. Also Barry is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=6gecaRGGaYU&t=1106s

ye know nothing of gun autism until you've seen reloading autism in action

fgt, plz go

Did Barry kill himself with a cut shell?

>name a bigger gun tube autist

F

Attached: N0T9vct.jpg (600x399, 54K)

Bench Press, Dips, Over Head Press, Incline Press, Flys or some combination there of if you want pecks.

>the absolute overkill he considers minimal ballistics for deer hunting.
curious as to what this is.
Pretty sure I've seen vids of him talking about killing deer with a 38 special snubnose and various other handguns. Also of him saying a 30-30 was probably good enough (I think ?)

based and meat target pilled

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Name a bigger gun tube autist
>bigger
He's still young but Erik is getting a nice set of tits on him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

F

no he was old and obese

F

I don’t know if "autist" is the right label. I’d say he’s more of a cringy sperg.

And had a fondness for meth, or as he called them "Gospel Rocks".

Attached: IMG_3410.jpg (1280x984, 82K)

Have sex

What are you talking about? Paul has shot everything bigger than a 22 at deer, the man has the complete opposite problem.

Attached: DrFcPaxXgAEy5IX.jpg_large.jpg (750x468, 55K)

How many graves has Paul actually filled? I know he's been in at least two shootings.
Barry was a based semi Fudd that used to be in Eric's videos when he wasn't popular. Eric stopped being employed at the pawn shop they worked together whenever he started getting shill bucks or whatever, and Barry died. Chad basically tries to do the same role Barry used to, but not as well as Barry did.

Attached: a72d56a5eb3c01ae246778a7882229a823c90e2f_s2_n0.jpg (2440x2440, 569K)

Fudd

Yeah, because we don't see him shoot guns it mean he doesn't know shit about them.

He implied in a recent video that he isn’t much of a shooter. Watch the LTT vs Centurion video when he is talking about the triggers.

>He implied in a recent video that he isn’t much of a shooter.
Oh, there's a shocker. The loudest mouth has the least skill, as usual.

NUTNFANCY, MAC, BUCK ANGEL
you are a beautiful person, and I hope you have a great day!
Jow Forums is rightful Jow Forumsish clay!
you are shockingly stupid.
the heroes we dont deserve.
thats his sons friends that wanted to be in a video.

Dugan and Cokeman are the GOAT.
Fite me irl not online see wat happens

probably paul
>that video that's just a solid hour of him shooting .22 LR to prove a point

how do I achieve this mode Jow Forums

Only two that Im aware of. Still more than 99% of people will do.
Also he admits his military experience was rather boring and he didnt do anything cool on his one deployment, which is refreshing.
spend 20 years in the military, then dont let yourself get fat and shitty when you get out.

You could just do push ups and dips. Hell, one or the other by themselves should probably be fine with good technique and consistency. Dips are obviously a better workout though.

no its not. the point is the meat target is cheap and 'relatively' helpful for showcasing bullet dynamics. paul defends it by saying 'well everyone else uses ballistic gel so i will do something different to not be redundant'

You guys are way too invested into "influencers" if you're sitting there and fucking arguing which one is your favorite

Remember these assholes charge companies $9k to do a shill video on and you fucks buy it as fact.

They don't give a fuck about you yet you're emotionally invested enough to defend the. And give them literal fucking money monthly to shill you shit

He's explained countless times that he doesn't enjoy making or watching those kinds of videos, and why would he? There aren't enough fat neckeards recording themselves shooting on YouTube for you faggots?

wow you're so based and redpilled pointing this out

Th lack of biceps

>doesnt like shooting guns
>isnt any good at shooting guns
>hey listen to me talk about guns tho

Nobody said he doesn't like shooting guns. He doesn't like recording himself at the range, although he's done it before. Those kinds of videos are boring as fuck.

>Those kinds of videos are boring as fuck.
they would be boring if yankee did them because he's a gun-bullshido hack, but that implies that listening to him stare at a camera in a poorly decorated room and spew hillary voting, neofudd shit opinions, or a pathetic "group chat" with some sycophantic nobodies yes manning his dumb opinions over google hangouts, isn't also boring. it is, tho.

>hillary voting
That's a lie and you fucking know it.

>neofudd
Liking revolvers doesn't make one a fudd.