Larry Vickers

Guys I am worried about him. He doesn't look so good in his newest video, which is pretty based with him critiquing famous gun battles in movies.

>where is my jolly Larry Vickers asking a homie if that is his briefcase?

Attached: larryvickers.png (1264x906, 1019K)

That's what happens when you're over 50 and lose a ton of weight. Being fat fills out your cheeks and makes you look slightly younger than you are, and when you lean out your skin isn't as elastic as it is when you're a kid so now it hangs off your face making you look older. Same thing happened to Drew Carey.

Attached: Drew_Carey_Skinny.png (644x507, 451K)

>Caring about gucci personalities.

>Guy's in his 50's, puts on some weight
Larry Snickers, reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Guy loses weight
HE GOT AIDS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. I'm glad someone agrees.

guy is 50, he just lost a ton of weight. Your body isn't going to adapt as well as if he had the weight loss at 20-30. Then again, he was probably in prime condition during his 20-30's.

He is looking alot better, good for him. Seems like he had a really hard time with it due to some injuries etc.

Don't forget Penn Jillette.

Attached: uhhmeow2.jpg (2500x1407, 1.99M)

I actually really like larry. He was the real deal spec ops, and his videos are informative and good camera quality.

he is a nice dude. my friend went to one of his classes, he said Larry is great. this was coming from the worlds biggest Shrek McPhee fanboy ever too. McPhee is a godtier trainer.

larry vickers is 72 years old

> Born 1947
Jesus, dude doesn't look like he was born right at the changeover from the silent gwneration to the baby boomers.

Larry lost a ton of weight and is healthier than he's been since his service.

Plus he's almost like 70.

Most of Jow Forums is in their early fucking 20s and look like diseased, morbid hambeasts.

he's over 70

Probably got AIDS from when he was in the military. Or maybe he got it from gun jesus.

Holy shit, never knew. He looks good as fuck for that age.

Vickers is a deep state faggot. He looks feeble too.

Wut?

Pretty sure he does not approve of the ZOG wars.

This is probably the best he’s ever looked in his television/media career

>Go from meme man to Goebbels in one easy step! Doctors hate this man!

He is an old man OP, he looks good for his age

Remember when Larry Vickers tried to film a video in the Ruger booth at a exhibition, without notifying the Ruger team beforehand or asking for their approval, and was asked to stop after his camera crew took up all of the space in the booth and prevented other attendees from seeing their project, and then Vickers threw a massive chimpout in the middle of the booth and later cried about it on facebook, claiming that mean salesmen are why real operators don't use Rugers?