>live in Florida
>can't purchase a firearm for another 2 years
How the hell am I supposed to protect myself

Attached: 95h83qP.png (1060x1022, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80pbuilder.com/10-off-complete-builders-kit-for-G19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How the hell am I supposed to protect myself
You're not. That's the last thing the political elites want.

Let this be a lesson to you: Republicans are entirely betrayed the 2nd Amendment. The party of Lincoln is now the party of Benedict Arnold.

*have entirely betrayed.

From what?

you don't. this is the life Americans chose. this is the life patriots chose when they decided to not rebel. suck it up pal

make an ar from an 80% lower

Well that's just great. I read in the sticky before about black powders but seriously doubt their impact. Does anyone else have any experience with them?

Dude I live in Florida. Alone too, I moved out the moment I could, unfortunately with no way to protect myself.

Would you happen to have a guide?

yup. pretty much a child till you're 21 now a days.

Build a polymer 80 Glock

Think of it this way. It'll probably take you two years to save up the kind of money you'll need to buy a really good gun. I bought a gun when I turned 18, and it was a cheap piece of shit. I should have known better, but I was impatient.

Black powder definitely kills. Idk about legality. Don't buy .36 unless its just for target or small game

The icing on the shit cake is that we didn't have these shit laws until that edgelord committed the Parkland shooting. Had that not have happened I could've purchased a gun right when I moved out.

Any recommended guides? I'll research myself if you don't feel like sharing.

I live in a ghetto area. Ghetto Florida can be fucking horrifying at times, which is why I'm eager to learn at least some decent way to protect myself in the meantime.

Is .36 the weaker variant?

>I live in a ghetto area. Ghetto Florida can be fucking horrifying at times, which is why I'm eager to learn at least some decent way to protect myself in the meantime.
I hate to say this, but your best bet is to move to another state. Georgia is still safe. If your neighborhood is that bad, even a gun probably won't save you, since there are many more of them than you.

80pbuilder.com/10-off-complete-builders-kit-for-G19
As far as I know this has everything you need. Look up YouTube videos on how to finish it, it’s literally just filing off some pieces of the lower and then assembling the lower parts kit

i think you can get your permit, and your dad can buy you a gun.
like, duh

With the way things are going in Florida you wont be able to buy one even in 2 years

Move in with someone who's over 21.
>Just vote democrat!

sneed

>be me
>also 19
>live in Florida
What I've been told from an FFL is that you can still get a hunting license to purchase a long gun, if you're truly desperate. On ideology alone I refuse to as it's a defacto poll tax.
Also do you not have a good relationship with your parents? That's how I got all but one of my guns.
>80%s
I got myself a Glock 19 out of polymer80. Still haven't shot it yet because lazy fuck but it functions.
Also stay weary as even the purchase of weapons/ammo is grounds for baker act.

Btw, what's your area code user? 352 here

Attached: 1560656744299.jpg (1280x1707, 480K)

>vote democrat

>352
Not OP but same.

>vote democrat to own the libs

Your parents hate you.
My Son-in-law was gifted a 22LR Walther Colt 1911 clone by his parents when he was 16.
He had a pump 12 and bolt 22LR and lever 30-30 by age 18. His 18th Birthday present was a Taurus Treker in 44 Magnum.
He did Civil Air Patrol and had his solo license at age 16.
I gave him a Glock 17 LV as a wedding present.
He is 20 now and he and Stepdaughter have a sweet 4 month old girl.
All the kids around here are having babies in their early 20's.
Georgia is still a Free State for now.
Make more white babies you youngins.
Theynlive with us rent free till they can build on his Grandfather's land.
Pappy has set aside 4 acres for him.
Already got the plat surveyed.
What would you rather have, house or college paid for?
We is just po rednecks.

Mace and armor, you dweeb.

Attached: 15781632_10158060131415422_8217528416631244665_n.jpg (638x960, 36K)

Yes, allow the poor sap to don a full suit of armor as someone breaks open his window or kicks his door in

what part of his comment said that you republicucks?

The sight of it scares the criminal scum. And wear it 24/7.

OP just buy yourself a P80 build kit
Fuck the haters who say hurr Durr YoUr A cRiMiNaL FoR BuiLdiNg YoUr OwN GuN

They will never know the satisfaction.
This is a good opportunity to learn the inside out of your own home-built firearm. Try to be very patient with your first one when get started.
80pbuilders have kits starting at $439 plus flat shipping.

Look it up on YouTube. It’s really not that hard

Kik? Discord? Need some folk to go shoot with

Lincoln can fuck right off. I hate this party of lincoln shit.

based boomer

Dude I've got a girl lined up and I'm getting into welding.

But thanks for the weird lecture I guess

Get a .44 in bp, some conical rounds they sell online for max accuracy and your set, I hunt every year with them, the .50's traditions make are really nice

Haha wow yeah, guess I'd better vote democrat now

I've never been ID'd in an Armslist sale without them asking ahead of time, just sayin

Buy a gun illegally bro. Fuck the law no cop in this state is looking out for you and you need it in this bitch. I carried illegally for over a year because my permit was delayed. Nothing happened. Live free.

80% lower

You can get a gun, it just has to be gifted to you, find someone over 2, pay them and they "Gift" it to you as a thankyou

Lift some from a gun store or gun show.

Your parents can buy a gun. I know you have friends over 21. Figure it out.
Private purchase is legal at 18, you an own any gun you want as long as you can jump through the hoops.
>florida 18 year old who owns 3 guns.

us vs them mentality.

>I read in the sticky before about black powders but seriously doubt their impact
They impacted people just fine for a couple decades.
But unless you're a felon or otherwise prohibited from possessing a modern firearm, why would you even bother? Just make your own glock clone and AR.

Both .36 and .44 pecussion revolvers today are the same size, difference is that .36 is cheaper and weaker. .44 is barely comparable to 9x19mm, .36 id compare to a .22lr. Ive seen .36 bounce off wooden planks, it might not even make it through thick clothes.

>go to free state
>buy whatever the fuck you want

You are allowed to own guns at 18 just not buy them, also 80%s dumbass

>Both .36 and .44 pecussion revolvers today are the same size
...you know they make 1862 repros, right?

isn't this a straw purchase

Only if you say "thanks for buying me this gun dad" mid transaction like a retard. My dad actually bought me a pistol when i was 13 when i didn't even know what a straw purchase was. I fondled it, he asked me if I like it, i said yes and he bought it. From bass pro no less.

Attached: DSCN0243.jpg (660x495, 60K)

Rad

How does it compare in size to a dragoon or a cheap pietta navy 44?

Yet they’re still better than democrats

>republicucks
Stay mad that they saw right through you faggot

better is not good. stop playing their game.

Move or wait.

>vote third party guys

>voting
r/whoosh.

>literal reddit post
just go back you faggot

Attached: uberti 1862 vs 1860.jpg (696x427, 70K)

you're not. ((they)) want you to be killed.

That's a straw purchase. Shouldn't do that...

No it isn't you retard. A straw purchase is only if you give it to someone who is legally prohibited from owning firearms. Children can own guns just not buy them.

>.44 is barely comparable to 9x19mm
Delet this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-124119_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 423K)

Attached: 1553458341365.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

>Ive seen .36 bounce off wooden planks

Attached: unknown-1.png (440x437, 277K)

We’re gonna lose our rights eventually, I’d rather it happen while I’m still at fighting age.

>vote democrat

Attached: 9F243426-353D-4AED-B980-735FA9C7DEA6.png (1024x768, 1.4M)

just stop wasting your time with elections altogether. the outcomes are predetermined and are used as a mass distraction from the corruption that comes from every side of every isle of every government building of the nation.
the only sides are the rulers and the subjects. you're just picking the tyrant whose lies you like the most.

Only if you give him money for it. Otherwise it's a gift, there's a section on the 4473 that explains this.
Now if you gave them money for something unrelated after you received the firearm that's technically legal.

>vote for a party in which people base gun control off of movies such us as james bond

Private sale OP, or polymer 80 I’ve helped people with both

see

>repubs are traitors, stop voting them in!
>don't vote at all!
So how do you plan to affect change then? You are literally just surrendering entirely and then mocking those who haven't. Fuck off, blackpiller.

explain how voting affects change

>explain how voting affects change
>t. Low IQ blackpiller who failed civics
It replaces politicians who will ultimately have different motives and will vote differently. While this effect is greatly diminished at the federal scale, it is often massively influential on the local scale, which after all is the one that affects you the most often and to the greatest degree.

>cant find anybody to straw purchase him a gun
>cant get one from a drug dealer

tell somebody youll pay them to buy you your gun of choice. then tell them if some hot shit ever happens that they sold it in a private sale.

>Completely missing the point
voting doesn't work if both "sides" are controlled by a higher entity. you get to pick but the result is the same every time. If you honestly believe our government is uncorrupted then you are a fucking retard.

Doing a single 80% will run about $100 for jig and bits on the cheap end. And you'll still need a router or drill press and enough knowledge to use it. Along with the lower.

And if I'm not mistaken, it's illegal to buy until you're 21, not illegal to own.
So you figure that part out...

black powder revolvers

under a poncho like clint eastwood

Attached: 1560718609083.jpg (1200x1119, 305K)

You guys might want to take elementary school reading class again, because I never said anything at all about the Democratic Party. My post was about the Republican Party. You need to get this political false dichotomy out of your minds.

>but the Republicans are the lesser of two evils
No, they're not! A traitor is always worse than an overt enemy. If you're a gun owner, the Democrats are your enemy. The Republicans are traitors to you.

Of course, this does not mean that you should support your enemy. You should oppose both traitors and overt enemies.

>You should oppose both traitors and overt enemies.
This
>but who do we vote for
Stop wasting time worrying about it. There's nothing you can do in a voting booth that will affect society in any positive way. Live freely and disobey unjust laws.

>that comic
feckin kek

Oh yeah I forgot about that, thanks. Has anyone here tried the 1862 .380acp conversion?

Actually, voting in primaries can make a big difference. We need to kick the cucks out of the GOP. There are still plenty of loyal gun owners in the party. We just need to put their names on the ballots.

cringe

based

An American citizen has no effect on his government, end of story. Lobbying groups and corporate donors and PACs are the real seat of power. You will not vote in politicians that genuinely care about the public interest, it just isn't what the system selects for at any level.

I remember when I was 18 years old. My dad had just given me a few hundred bucks to buy a shotgun and some shells. I walked into Wally World outside Tallahassee and walked out ten minutes later with a Maverick 88 and a bunch of shells. I had enough left over to buy chips and pop. We went innaswamp to shoot skeet and other shit it was great.

This is pathetically optimistic. The real world just doesn't work like that.

Well it certainly doesn't if you give up in advance.

>r/anything
just fucking neck yourself user holy shit

>giving up
the game has been rigged for at least 100 years now. you don't beat a rigged gane playing by the rules of those who rigged it. They want you to vote to make you seem like you have a chance. Dramatic elections like the most recent are dog and pony shows to get people like you to hold onto your faith in a system you have no actual control over. A lifelong new york democrat whos been friends with the clintons since the 80s is our current republican president "beating" out hillary at the last second and proceeds to expand gun control and launch another bullshit zionist war going against his campaign promises(like every politician ever). If this doesnt shake your confidence in our political system then you are beyond help. keep voting if it makes you feel better but just realise that that's all its does. That's what its for.

>stop voting guys
how do we air our grievances then, if not through the ballot box?
>you gotta revolution my dudes
Okay, then what
>well you gotta plan attacks on federal buildings and stuff. here, what’s everyones email, letsnform a terrorist group and get to work

M8 you cannot glow any harder right now. Like with the other guy, fucking neck yourself

>just keep voting guys i promise itll work next time
if anyone is a fed its you

>352
Anons where in Alachua area is a good place to shoot rifles? There's a range here but you have to take their course(s) before you can shoot and the indoor range south of UF doesn't allow rifles.

Attached: DmgZ23dXoAASJQt.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Get a lawyer, sue for age discrimination, and become the hero Florida needs.

Private sales. Go on Armslist, keep an eye out for local sellers. Get a family/friend to buy you an early/late 'birthday present'.

Lol proofread dumbass

Second on the P80 thing. They easy to make if you have a dremel or power drill, and kits go on sale all the time.