Jow Forums Fantasy Thread

Forces of the unknown have caused our world to merge/combine with a typical (or not-so-typical) fantasy world. Old world governments have managed to hold on to major urban and suburban areas, but rural areas range from fragile peace to complete chaos. People and towns from either side suddenly find themselves in a new realm, and portals going between both worlds are scattered through out the lands.

>Threadly Question:
How would a war play out between 2 fantasy races that adopted modern tech. For example, it stands to reason that Dwarves would take heavily to mechanization and attrition style warfare while Elves would favor hit and run Winter War style tactics. If they went to war over some dispute, how would that conflict play out?

>writefags:
Send a message to [email protected] if you want to have your story archived

>inb4 "No Fun Allowed"
-You don't have to browse this thread
-Whining about the thread won't stop the people posting shit on it from posting shit

Attached: 6mikcj6r9ucz.jpg (500x725, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOUT3j3r70
youtu.be/vGjwXI0n5-I
reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/6qll4l/could_a_roman_inspire_imperial_guard_regiment_work/
youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc
deviantart.com/arielperezart/art/Legionnaire-627353392
youtube.com/watch?v=X-8-FjLOjRU
youtu.be/34CZjsEI1yU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ATTENTION ALL MEBERS AND ACCOUNT USERS OF Jow Forums! I, king Ronald of the goblins, annex this internet site for the goblin empire. Please deposit all of your brass and guns at a local goblin. Resistance is futile.

Just here to say I’m not dead, just busy. I am planning out new things for Neumagh, I just have not had the time to type it all out.

The little blurb before each thread starts makes me think that everything happening in this thread is taking place inside of a tavern in the fantasy realm. You got your guys telling stories about their adventures and going stheyve heard, guys asking for help, and even the drunken lunatics yelling weird shit.

That sounds pretty comfy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oOUT3j3r70

Yeah whenever I bake a new thread I try to put something humorous in the final post with the links. Adds a bit of uniqueness to the thread culture and it's fun coming up with new blurbs that aren't repeats. Gets kinda stressful when I can't think of anything and the old thread is on page 9 though

I can't stop looking at this picture. It's just so cool.

fuck off green jewnigger

>And now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little circlet. How does it feel?

Got an elf prisoner of war in my military cell that wont stop screaming about some "demond lord" and keeps jumping and getting spooked whenever he hears our RAF pilots going up in the air. Can anyone explain the fuck he is on about? Everytime i tried to get the twinkling faggot to speak he just mumbles about the "demon lord" is not natural and he will kill all that is not human.
Is he talking about the stories of the F-15C "Grim Reaper" with no military marks?

It isn't fake on what your prisoner is saying.

"THAT" F-15 is as much magic and real as technology goes.
Its feats are as follow:
>Outspeeding a squadron of British Eurofighter Typhoons
>Outspeeding F-22s
>Avoided lock-on on multiple occasions from both AAMs and SAMs, even of the most advanced models
>Eliminated 10+ dragons in the span of less than 15 minutes, singlehandedly resolving the Dragon Siege of London
>outperforming in every aspect of flight and dogfight on multiple occasions many planes that should be superior to the F-15
>actuating manouevres that would pull enough G to make a human become lasagna
>defeating in a dogfight an F-22 and shooting the plane down (not sure about this tho)
>appeared out of thin air in multiple larger scale battles involving humans, always siding with the human side
>as soon as the battle devolves into a skirmish or ends it disappears
>it had fired upon previously firendly units in multiple occasions if provoked
>has been sighted both on Old Earth loactions, fantasy world locations and Jow Forumsonverged world locations
>has a seemingly infinite ammount of ammo and missiles
and last but not least
>it's immediate cause of panic and fear among fantasy races, many declaring that the F-15's murderous intent can be felt trough the air, with and endless thirst for war and (justified) slaughter
Finally, it has been seen always bringing an end to a fight, but never willingly starting one. The plane and his pilot have subsequently earned the moniker "Demon Lord" from the fantasy races that got into contact with him (and survived to tell the tale) and "Grim Reaper" from the human counterparts.
It's all Jow Forums as fuck if you ask me

Fucking metal as hell and top gun pilled

I love this mental image

Answers to Just linking the posts

>feels mixed

So...how to into sexy orc girl who wants the bhc, but neither her now my folks really like the idea?

Attached: IMG_20190620_121411.jpg (315x505, 27K)

Looking for brothel wit cat ladies
Last city had one but they were too cat like for my liking

>deposit all of your brass and guns at a local goblin
I assume you want bullets too.
Sure.
I'll "deposit" them in a local goblin.
Much like I "handed" them off to the nice ATF man.

Attached: welcometoK-NOW GET OUT.gif (543x105, 83K)

>too cat like for my liking
ah yes, the infamous khajit bait and switch

I've consulted Sheogorath for psyops advice.

Attached: Gtdrinks+wine+gtno+cheese+ugh+_405603bd2d2232323fbf7fa7edff51bf.jpg (1152x864, 147K)

what did he said?

Said to use Clouds. Or was it clowns? Clouds, clowns, I always get them mixed up

Oi, i remember dat. I was over at the watch towars guardin the gate c of london when the damn lether birds (we called those wyverns dat) and had to deal with dem hordes of those damn fairy tail freakazoids on da fields. Damn buggers tough but fuck me glad we got the go ahead to have guns on our hands and gun laws removed to deal with these arses both on land and air. The damn cunts on the ground was no issue with our flammergats but the issue was the fucking leather birds in the air and our anti air guns was startin to go low on her belly, fuckin hell we had to pull out the old guns like the ole boys anti tank rifle to try and strike the fucks in the gut then those damn bigger dragons came and we in the tower sure as shit for sure assume we wuz gon be blazed up like the first playthrough on dark souls shit.

Until we heard a lone het flew past overhead us and saw one of those damn lether birds go down in one bloody fucking hit like it was struck right in is noggin heart.

Sorey damn old computer limits the use oc data range at our london base but anyway. This guy somehow took down a fucking wyvern down in one fucking hit and pulls a bloody 90 degree g turn that would make a man's arse pull right out through yer mouth and he speeds up right into the sky then half a minute comes back from the thick clouds gun blazing like it was just vomiting hell itself of rounds right onto the enemies on the ground that were at close to our gate c and pulled another g turn and caused the widnows to shatter when this crazy fuck pulled an after burner after barley hitting OUR gate! My ears were not bloody boomed out thank me mum but fuck i called in and tried radio in about it and apparently other watch towers were reporting this as well and they managed to get someone on the RAF to try and tag the id on this jet which came up on our radio as follows.

>lone fighter jet
>F-15C
>occupants---error
>number designation---error
>faction---error
>serial number---error
>codename---error

Thats all we got and apparently this damn old jet is wuz going around pulling all of thos crazy shit when our own tycoons have hard time trying to take down a wyvern in a five squad formation. But wut spooked me da most was the enemies on the ground immediately backed away and immediately started panicking as i heard some of them started shoutinf "IT'S THE DEMOND LORD! RUN!!!" and they immediately ran from our front defense as this "demond lord" they called it tailed up behind another lether bord and fired another missle and blazed a hellfire of rounds which just fucked that shit up then turned immediately then started doing strafings on the enemies on the ground.

i didn't believe about the whole demon lord thing until i saw what happened when he went head on against a mother dragon aka fucking large fire breathing dragon which we gon and given that beast of a bitch the name cuz it took down ficteen tycoons from the RAF bas a month ago

Basically when the reports came in about the numbers of the lether birds death toll and the fairy tail freakazoids fleeing got word to the HQ the higher ups immediately scrambled to try and get our chaps that weren't dead to the tycoons to help out with the rest of london and our mates on the ground made the push to make the bastards finally fuck off by force while i stayed in the tower sniping eith the boys anti tank rifle ignoring the sore on me shoulder because fuck the pain I'm a goddamn Londoner damnit.

Anyway as i say this lone crazy fuck literally went head on against the mother dragon and they were fighting in an almost like an albion battle scene like you see from som fuckin film with fish in chips an rum in hand. The F-15 pulls a g turn and somehow tricked the bitch scales bitch to fly towards him and he pulls a flip over turn and got right on her arse and shoots at her wings puttinliteral BURNING HOLES on her fucking WINGS then gets below and fires a third missle and blaste her underside halfway open causing blood to come out in napalm before pulling an immediate barrel roll away.

The part that made me and the guys at the london defense line speechless was the moment he flew ahead infront of the bitch's view point and then turns and then peforms a joust with the fucking monster as the mother dragon opens her mouth and breaths fire engulfing the F-15. We thought the guy or whatever it was in the jet died until we saw a flash of light zipped through the flames right into the mother dragon's head and fucking boom her head goes off like the goddamn grenade as we see the F-15 fly out of the fiery black clouds in charred black with flames on it's body before it dissipated.

Unfucking believable it made me actually see why those damn enemies called it a demon til my friend said "fuckin hell that is no man, that's a fucking Grim Reaper'

By the time this beast of a thing falls down and hits the open ground with it's head half blown da fuck open and it's side pouring burning napalm blood and wings burning from the rounds this "Grim Reaper" we started calling it immediately goes up into the cloud not ever slowing on the fucking afterburners, fucking mad jack lad as if he just taped a rock on the gas peddle on the thing or something fuck me. By the time our tycoom fellas arrived the leather birds saw what happened to the mother dragon and they were retreating and this Grim Reaper pops out of nowhere and somehow had extra missiles all of sudden and knocks out two of those bastards and guns down one of the other's wings to make it crash into the woods before flying off. We can't see the F-15 anymore so we switched the com channels to listen into the RAF guy's chats and they were tryinf to intercept and try to identify the Grim Reaper but they couldn't catch up but one guy somehow did but he immediately got a cold shudder in his tone and blurted out "f-fuck this I'm n-not paid for this shiet m8 !" Before the F-15 was immediately reported to have pulled an "impossible" maneuver and disappeared from their location.

Apparently the guy got close enough to look into the cockpit and the pilot was wearing an old cold war 80's uniform with a helmet with blackened helmet and the Demon Lord stared at the poor lad and waced his finger at him as a "don't try" or somethig before disappearing. That's all he said when i asked him back at the military base.

Anyway just wanted to share my accounts on what i witnessed when i first witnessed the F-15 that helped us defend our London.

youtu.be/vGjwXI0n5-I

This was playing in my head as i read this, fucking badass.

Supermaneuverability is a hell of a drug, especially when blended with other shit.

>Supermaneuverability is a hell of a drug
that's why the russians make their planes supermaneuverables, to replace the kokodril whenever they can't afford it

>reddit filename
>6mikcj6r9ucz.jpg
>reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/6qll4l/could_a_roman_inspire_imperial_guard_regiment_work/
Fantasy fags confirmed /tg/ redditors. Go the fuck back, and stop spam bumping your shitty generals here.

Attached: pharahcrackedmouth.png (179x185, 69K)

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
youtube.com/watch?v=rKMMCPeiQoc

Artist?, i need it for scientific research.

Attached: source.jpg (500x500, 85K)

>someone posted it on reddit therefore it started on reddit
Come on man use context clues here. They're talking about 40k. That pic lacks the sci fi laser stuff to fit into the 40k universe. That's just a dude in a modern legion helmet with a rifle and shield. That reddit poster is clearly not the original artist. Good on you for learning how to reverse image search though. Here's the original source deviantart.com/arielperezart/art/Legionnaire-627353392

Based, the thread was fun the first few times, now it's just beating a dead fucking horse ad nauseam.

My friend I just had this done for you

Attached: Fankasia.png (894x677, 208K)

These threads are just beyond retarded.

Of course, the mods allow this bullshit but talking about gun related politics is a no no? Fuck off, you cunts should be on /tg/ or some shit.

Why are you samefagging

Classic, only one user could possible disagree with you.

Is it that we're some sort of internet defense shills when we're proven to be separate people? Fuck off

Because the politics threads always devolve into mindless shit flinging which only rustle jimmies. Shit like this lowers blood pressure around here to safe levels

I don't samefag.

Attached: egyptiangooseQUAKCHACK.jpg (1600x1066, 382K)

How dare we have an uncivil conversation on Jow Forums of all places

or maybe he said it because the number of posters in this thread didn't change with your post

It's because gookmoot the yellownigger decided to put a permanent rangeban on all ISP users unless your using a non comcast internet provider, official wifi, computer or kikepass.

you cant have my brass (thats for my fairy) but you can have my lead you little green cunt

Here ya go fren.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-195626.png (1440x2560, 274K)

Not him but I approve!

that guy with the mre is hornet before departuring innawoods

Is the story from what the english guy say true?

Where is the tall Teutonic knight that carries the elf blood stained halberd and carries a 500 magnum that stands in the corner observing the corner for any elves?

>"FUCKING CUNTS" Slavshot screams and fires wildly into the smoke
>Through the scopes its easy to see she is missing
>"Calm down or a'll make yeh" Big Mag rumbles
>"Fuck you, there slaughtering us!"
>"Ah said calm"
>Big Mags glares at the sniper and she dutifully shuts up and pipes down
>I dont blame her, arguing with an Orc that uses an M1919a4 as a rifle is not anything I would want to do
>Behind us Atya lets out a cry of frustration
>I glance back to get a better look
>The body is, well, a body now
>There is clearly little else that can be done
>Atya is kicking it in frustration and thumping him with her tiny hands
>I break off and gather the sad fairy in my hands
>"Its okay Atya, you tried"
>She shakes her head and sobs
>Gently I lower her into the Fairy pouch
>She shrinks into it crying and curls up at the bottom
>Everyone else is watching
>Big Mags nods
>"Must be hard on her"
>I agree
>Silently we retake out positions and watch
>The attackers have retreated but there are still may dead and wounded on the field
>Recovering them is impossible with the heavy fire rippling from the Elf strongpoint
>Our attack has well and truly stalled
>For the next few minutes we sit in our hole and watch the enemy position, occasionally snapping off a shot or two whilst discussing how best to tackle the problem
>Amidst a truly heated debate as to whether or not digging a trench right up to them is a good idea or not Chlorine looks behind us and starts swearing
>We all turn around and begin swearing ourselves
>Several figures have grasped one of the Elven field guns and worked it around to be pointing at the bunker
>As we watch a Dwarf and Orc scramble up onto the chassis and lug a shell into the breach
>The gunners start to adjust the aim
>Wait, shit
>All five of us reach the same conclusion at the same time
>"SWEET Jow ForumsUBE, DIVE" I scream
>Not thats its needed, we are all dropping
>Atya tries to leave her pouch

>I grab her and stuff her right back in
>Fuckfuckfuckfuck BRACE!
>There is a fucking HUGE explosion and the air above our foxhole rips
>I swear the suction lifts me a little off the floor
>Then a second explosion further away
>I start to get up as the others groggily rise
>One by one we peak over the edge of the firing pit
>"Well.... Its certainly done something..." the Dwarf mutters
>"Indeed breathes Slavshot and Chlorine nods
>The shell must have hit somewhere close to the base of the log bunker
>A huge section of the long wall has been ripped open and the logs splintered and broken
>Theres a massive blast crater in the earth and a trench has collapsed
>Keeblers are struggling to get up and wandering around in a daze or lying unmoving
>We start to cheer then the Dwarf shouts "OH SHIT"
>We duck back down
>Seconds later the gun fires again and a second massive shell screams overhead
>The shell explodes and we all get up to look at the damage
>The bunker is ruined
>Knife Ears lie everywhere either dead or injured or stagger about in a shellshocked daze
>Officers and specops are trying to get them organised
>Too late
>Around them figures peak over the top of the trenches
>Figures that have seen death and slaughter
>Figures that have lost friends and loved ones to the Elves
>Figures bent on revenge
>There is no battlecry, no shout, no sounding of the charge
>Silently Jow Forumsommandos climb over the top and advance on the shellshocked Elves
>"Fuckit" grunts Big Mags and he hauls himself over
>"Lets make the bastards pay"
>I start to climb out as does Chlorine
>Slavshot checks her launchers and then joins us
>The Dwarf grunts and tries to scramble up then asks for help
>Big Mags and I grasp his hands and lift him out
>Together we stalk quickly forwards over nomans land towards the Elves

he's out of frame ready to splatter those assholes fucking, one for being an elf and the othe because he associated with an elf

For the question
Pros
>Elves favour Semi auto Sniper rifles at medium-long range and akimbo SMGs in CQB
>Operate in Squads of 4,Units are Extremely efficient and Independent from each other
>Basic enlisted elven soldier can take the head off a dwarf at 2 kilometres using only Iron sights

Cons
>Practically no Mechanisation or Air force to speak of. What exists would be very effective but used in defensive situations only
>Basically fucked against dwarven APC and tank columns unless they can set up an ambush before hand

Attached: 1559811539327.jpg (1172x681, 73K)

also fighting dwarves on the defensive would be a nightmare. theyd just retreat into the mountains and lob artillery at you. they can stay underground for years on end cant they?

I imagine eventually some sort of Bunker(Mountain) busting Missile of bomb would be developed, but the elven boomer generals, that probably were around when Medieval tactics were around, would be resistant to the idea

>I begin to explain to the harpy family how I became Harpers “slave”
>how *I* got “attacked by a gargoyle” and Harper “single handedly fought it off”
>and since that happened I dedicated my service to her as a “slave”
>not an outright lie, just slightly stretching the truth and leaving some parts out
>...
>although that last part is sort of true…
>at least In a way I get paid
>tell them about the raids, skirmishes, and exploration we have done together and how we got all the loot
>even about little Natalie who disappeared through the portal
>that part makes Harper tear up a bit and Mamma harpy straight up begins crying
>the whole harpy family is very happy with the story
>they are proud of Harper getting slaves and loot
>even pappy has some respect
>”well shit , at least youre not a complete fucking failure.”
>HappyHarpyNoises.mp3
>the rest of the dinner goes well
>there is dozens of pounds of food, but it all gets demolished quickly
>I was impressed by one harpys appetite, now imagine several
>almost as horrifying as Drowbro and the Skinwalker
>turns out Papa Harpy is a huge werhaboo
>talks constantly about his collection of Wehrmacht gear and guns
>apparently he has an armory full of them
>”I’ll be damn pleased to show off the fucking collection.”
>HappyAnonNoises.Mp3
>Pappy won’t stop glaring at me
>whenever I look back over at him he looks away muttering
>weird
>Mamma harpy is in the middle of explaining how she traded two elves for an Ork slave set when I hear a door crash open
>NaniTheFuck?
>”hey cunts, I’m home!”
>Harper shrinks down in her chair
>she looks scared
>a girl harpy slightly older than Harper walks in
>”what’s the fucks for dinn-“
>she stops dead in her tracks as she sees Harper
>”oh, great. Dumb fuck is home.”
>Harper is scared and the other harpy looks pissed
>this can’t be good
>Jow Forumsube help us

youtube.com/watch?v=X-8-FjLOjRU

Well yeah anyone with clearence can go can look up on the intel on the reports of the codename "Demon Lord" over the files about the dragon siege of london.

All I'm finding when i try to find is just code words "Grim Reaper" and thats all I'm fetting and a single photo of an old jet flying through the air in smoldering flame over london but it looks like the image was taken from a camera that was on a fast moving vehicle...

Am i just being bullshitted or what?

Nah not bullshit man, go ask around the guys over in the northern part of ireland and hang around the military pubs abd you will hear tails about the infamous F-15 that they saw that came out that cleared out enough drakes for the RAF to come and help reconnect them with other irish militant channels before he disappeared when the drakes was reduced to less numbers that was easy for the irish to deal with afterwards. This F-15 Jet is no joke and is pretty known around here whenever there was a major conflict.

Maybe that F-18 person run into him one day and be lucky to be his wingman but legends say that the F-15 is solo and rumors told around that he took on an F22 and won.

Napalm fire storm missions using Mage Fire that can’t be put out by any known means. Basically Napalma nd Willy Pete had a baby and it burns bright green

Attached: waffe_by_proxygreen_d7vdqay-fullview.jpg (900x643, 44K)

Attached: grave_by_proxygreen_d81q9py-fullview.jpg (900x479, 49K)

Typing up more now

hornet where u at? i wanna see u semi-kamikaze harpy city again

forgot to change my poster name

>I walk into the hotel room and drop my bag on the bedside table
>I plop back down on my bed, sighing
>well, I couldn’t find anything about a golden eyed priestess
>Ding lands on the pillow near my head, and rubs my cheek
>she chatters and I let out a slow breath
>”Right? We looked all day…”
>she digs around in my bag, and crawls out with a strip of some spicy jerky we got at a market
>”Hey. Give me some before you eat it all.” I say with a chuckle
>as I reach for some of the jerky, I hear the door unlocking
>I put my hand on my shotty as the door swings open
>relax as Loreli and Ding walk in, carrying some bags
>”user!” Loreli calls, taking 3 steps to the bed and falling on top of me
>have wind crushed out of me
>great now I’m cursed and under a tired elf
>at least take off your gun belt first woman
>feel her revolver dig into me
>at least I hope that’s a revolver

>Loreli and Ding walk in
fuck I meant Ellior. This shit is gonna have to get ironed out.

Fairy magic bro.

Come on, tell me you don't see it a little

Attached: IMG_20190617_120127.jpg (2570x1742, 360K)

I think some dwarves just drove by on a lowrider blasting Wind Rose

Attached: arent you ashamed.png (780x326, 371K)

then show them what blasting truely means

I’d rather not they pay in gold plus they keep the orcs away

>assuming dwarves won't enjoy bass drops so low only elephants can hear them

>Wake up groggy as fuck
>Where am I?
>Oh yeah, I'm in the hotel.
>Look down at arm, it's covered in bandages and a splint.
>Huh, looks like Altsoba fixed it pretty well.
>Take a quick look around the room, Ulysses is passed out on the chair, in a very odd position
>He's got his leg draped over the top of the chair and is hanging off the arm
>What a strange man
>Go to check phone, which was sitting on the table next to me
>Dead, as per usual.
>I sit up, trying to see where Altsoba ran off to.
>Feel a strong hand pull me back down into the bed.
>Altsoba is next to me, sound asleep
>Oh fuck was I date-raped?
>My pants are still on, so that's a good thing.
>Lie back silently as Altsoba wraps her arm around my chest.
>Damn, I'm really hungry though
>Gently lift her arm off my chest and set it down on the bed.
>Slip out of the bed, attempt to get dressed with my broken arm
>With some struggling and pain, I eventually made it
>Shirt: on, Pants: on, Shoes: on, Arm: broken
>Walk into the bathroom and grab a rag
>Thankfully, this hotel provides toothpaste
>Get a glob of teethpaste onto rag and begin brushing my teeth
>Forgot to pack my damn toothbrush
>Oh well, I don't think I'm gonna be coming back to Louisiana anytime soon
>As I shut the water off, I hear Ulysses' voice
>"user? Hmph, fuckin'... Good morning to ya. Why didn't you tell me about your lady friend?"
>Oh Jesus this is gonna be a long story.
>Jow Forumsube help me.

Attached: fd24cd6559a9d6661197757ca5472db183a376ca4a2632f7fa2a69e2c6f55eae.jpg (685x522, 194K)

They were playing the Wind Rose cover of Diggy Diggy Hole.

youtu.be/34CZjsEI1yU

We are one step closer to user doing the cute tomboy skin walker, good.

Very glad to see you back!

>the other harpy tosses a beat up MP40 onto the counter and begins helping herself to food
>she won’t stop glaring at Harper
>there is a huge fucking amount of tension in the room
>she sits down and looks around at everyone
>”so, what the fuck is she doin here and who are they?”
>Mamma harpy clears her throat
>”Viola, Your sister did say she was coming back and she had a damn surprise. Well, the fucking surprise was that she now has a bunch of slaves and a shit ton of loot.”
>Viola just rolls her eyes
>”ah great, a fucking useless harpy with even more pathetic slaves. Can’t imagine how damn pathetic you bastards must be if you can be enslaved by HER.”
>ouch
>that hurts
>Drowbro is looking pissed
>oh fuck
>he looks like he’s about to make columbine look like a joke on harpers sister
>there’s a loud, booming explosion that cuts through the house
>everything shakes like an earthquake
>all the harpys squawk or loudly chirp
>Papa slams his hands on the table
>”son of a fucking bitch! That goddamn old man is at it again. Thought that bastard would have died by now or crashed that fucking jet.”
>Pappy begins to yell at Papa about the jet being fine to fly, and Nona harpy begins yelling at Pappy to stop yelling at Papa
>all the while mamma harpy is yelling at all of them to stop yelling at the dinner table and behave
>they are gesturing around like crazy and feathers are flying in the air
>Harper is hiding her face behind her feathers and sobbing
>fuck
>this is quickly turning into a disaster
>she lowers her feathers and I can see her face is bright red
>with laughter
>she’s laughing so hard she can’t breathe
>”God damn I fucking missed this. Glad to see none of this shit changed.”
>tfw the harpy is happy about all of this
>tfw this is normal
>Jow Forumsube help me, this is going to be a long stay

Attached: 6DB7367A-B09B-4218-B73C-AD25E12F7CE0.jpg (640x414, 44K)

>Thought that bastard would have died by now

Attached: sad black man.jpg (1200x776, 33K)

I'm gay

what does that have to do with anythign?

>We are one step closer to user doing the cute tomboy skin walker, good.

Attached: 1506469036777.jpg (640x632, 63K)

>a picture of everyone in harpy city who was outside when a jet flew low -circa 2019

Attached: images (9).jpg (480x270, 29K)

2/10. Not enough cussing and swearing.

R.I.P. plane grandpa. Who don’t know who you were, but we sure do feel bad you are dead.

Attached: B590073A-6E6F-4909-9CB0-FB25C3BC0B51.jpg (750x721, 59K)

choose your fighter

Attached: d1aac02aa3ebc27ef8ff1852c768f550.jpg (1608x1013, 279K)

the one with a gun, don't come at me with any of that magic bullshit

That feeling when you wake up as a lich along and go to feed your dog to find out that's it's also a lich along with your entire family and your computer is now alter with tomes surround it.

I'll be honest, I didn't ask for this but Lich world sounds good.

Drink milk. Lich Mega Milks.

>lich world

>be lich kid at lich highschool
>lichad has been bullying me again
>slaping my arcane scrolls out of my hands on the halls and throwing fireballs at me on PE
>fucking lichad
>one day sneak into the forbidden chamber of the library
>sneak out a book of cursed flames
>wait for the day to end
>after the last bell ring i follow lichad out of school
>once he is alone i open the book and recite the forgotten language while pointing at him
>lichad burst into a geiser of green flames
>walk home smiling
>decide to keep the book
>next day lich police report that lichad probably stole the book and blew himself up
>mfw

Attached: 1507514355543.png (337x360, 218K)

Just saw a crazy fuck out in the Nevada desert air pulling crazy g turns and manauveres all over the sky in some cold war before flying off to chase some wyvern.

What the fuck did i just witnessed?

>cold war *jet*

Damn typo

what jet user, cold war is not enough of a description

Maybe a P-80? or an F-86?
Maybe there is another who would contend for the title "Demon Lord"

>Maybe there is another who would contend for the title "Demon Lord"
easy there pal, there are plenty of wyvern/dragon hunters in jets, the UK has an entire division dedicated to hunting flying magical threats, the demon lord stands out because his skills excel over any other pilot, plus, we know nothing about him, race, gender, association, they're all a mystery, we only know that his f-15 is modified or enchanted and that he sides with humans whenever it's possible

Only thing i heard about was there was a rumored tail that i heard from a pub that there was this guy in an F22 who went and tried to take down the Demon Lord in his F-15 which is said to be devoid of all military markings and blacken from fire (probably due to the mother dragon like that english guy mention about) and wind up getting defeated in a dogfight by the Demon Lord without mercy.

I don't know the whole story on what happen or the details but all i know is it was a rumored tail i heard from a pub i was in and i was too hammered to remember everything but i do remember a tall Teutonic knight holding a halberd and a 500 magnum in the corner which was spooky.

>be me
>be confused
>don't remember who I am or what I was doing
>what am I doing
>falling towards the ground
>oh, that's not good
>start thrusting myself forwards, gaining lift and pulling out of a dive
>wait, I know how to fly?
>oh yeah, I'm a dragon
>I was flying to go kick some other dragon's ass for his hoarde
>then there was some sort of flash and I got knocked out
>what the fuck could've knocked me out, I'm a league above the ground
>wait
>no wings, and instead of my snout I have this shiny metallic one
>FUCK, DWARF FUCKERY?
>THEY MUST'VE MADE A LAUNCHER AND SHOT A MUZZLE AT ME
>Try to get it off
>suddenly lots of drag
>what
>look around, but my head doesn't move
>Getting more confused and angry
>wings are now static, metallic things that still somehow produce lift
>Tail also looks static, and has fins like an arrow
>Flaps on all of them to manipulate the airflow
>Still somehow know how to fly
>try to hover to look at my legs and hands
>start falling
>ok I can't hover
>good to know
>realize I have been flying in a straight line this whole time
>fuck
>turn around to figure out where the fuck I am

The only thing I'm depositing in a goblin anytime soon is my semen.

Attached: 1215052452828.png (713x715, 29K)

If your trying to claim that your demon lord your too late, it was already established long time ago when the fantasy threads started popping up. Just go searching up the one about mentions of cipher, demond lord or the best source is to go to the archived one where there was a discussion about the Ireland being in a blackout due to mysterious shit which is when he appeared and so on.