Reminder that gun bunnies are doing more for 2A than you

Reminder that gun bunnies are doing more for 2A than you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-082041_Chrome.jpg (1080x1900, 838K)

>companies can't advertise on social media
No, only trash gets advertised on social media

>no comments section

Every time

fuck vox

I sometimes enjoy reading leftist rag articles on gun culture, just for the salt.

this reputable companies onky make announcements on their pages. Any sponsored ad you see on instagram is 100% chinesium garbage. I does laughing at frustrated customer comments for a "gun belt" that was just single layer jansport webbing and knockoff cobra buckles. People really expected a quality gun belt for $12.

Great just what my community needs, more women

Fuck can we get a /b/team together to take these roasties out?

The LAST thing we need is people thinking women owning guns is ok, especially white women

Based and virgin pilled

>exclude half the population from your hobby
>get upset and offended when they vote and speak out against it
It's almost as if being exclusive against people not like you creates a self-fulfilling prophecy that they'll oppose you
>inb4 "should never have given women the right to vote!"

Die in a ditch nigger

Exclusion? Literally every adult American citizen who isn’t a felon is allowed to buy a gun. But if mild banter and criticism dissuades you maybe it really wasn’t meant for you.

>whipped cuck and/or roastie detected

Women shouldn't have the option to even hold a gun, let alone own them

Fuck you obvious shill, women are barely even human as it is, why should they get to fuck up guns like they have with everything else they touch?

Popped into Jow Forums for the first time in a while and didn't expect to see a bunch of incels here too

Y'all know we started the anti-women thing back in the aughts as a joke, right?

>mild banter and criticism
>"WOMEN AND NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY HOBBY REEEEE!!!"
>"DAMN IT, STUPID ROASTIES AND NIGGERS VOTE AGAINST MY RIGHTS!"
Or, a pragmatist who realizes alienating people will make them turn against you.
Even if you're 100% right, we're too far gone to reverse whatever damage you think the 19th Amendment has caused. All we can do now is control the bleeding.

Have sex and dilate.

Attached: 20190620_091252.jpg (1080x851, 323K)

Thats actually a smart idea. However I do find it dumb that weapons companies can't advertise like normal.
>Guys love seeing girls with guns
>Girls seeing it helps normalize and spread the word of gun ownership

Nothing to lose

Women need to stay out of my hobby
Women need to stay the fuck out of my hobby

When did Jow Forums become full of reddit? If you encourage women to own guns, you are part of the problem and may as well write in shillary clinton

I mean, it's advertising 101. Put a pretty girl on an ad, and people tend to look at it longer. It's not rocket surgery. Why do you think the IDF has a whole unit dedicated to it?

Attached: Kirsten_Weiss-e1405379573518.jpg (2798x3287, 1.17M)

>99% of gun owners, gun rights advocates, gun instructors, and gun enthusiasts are Plebbitor Hill Shills
I genuinely hope you are shitposting, user. Otherwise, you're admitting you only like looking at boys with guns.

Attached: bv5pabi7a5j01.png (645x773, 37K)

>responding to Hunterposting
Holy shit send me back to 2009

Sorry. I don't validate namefags by recognizing their post patterns.

>inb4ing your own post
You're nowhere near as much of a faggot as Hunterposters, but you're still a pretty-massive faggot.

>inb4ing your own post
I may be a relative newfag, but I'm not falling for that. I know you queers retconned this as a faux pas to confuse newfags out of muh sekrit club board culture.

Are you seriously suggesting willingly allowing that cancer to join my hobby?

They ruin everything they touch, fuck them and fuck you

Not an argument

Lol, anonfag got BTFO

Retard

Yes, I am, since your argument boils down to
>"ewww, girls have cooties!"

Attached: 3a3.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

You sure are one dumb son-of-a-bitch, aren't you? So dumb that even a fucking Hunterposter is calling you a retard. That's like being mocked and humiliated by a kid with Downs Syndrome.

Quoth the warrior philosopher Lil Wayne, "Hoes gon' be hoes so I couldn't blame Tammy"

>that spacing

If you honestly believe giving women the right to vote wasn't a mistake then you're actually a brain dead beta male cuckold. Go back to plebbit and blow your brains out faggot.

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

You are the dumbest retard that has ever posted on my website, fucking leave

Women are the primary carriers of disease in this world so that is a valid concern

>that retardation

These guys are idiots that are going out of their way to support whoring around in the hopes they will get some prewrecked puss, they are beyond saving

>being so clueless as to take Hunterposting seriously
this board sucks

>gun bunnies
firearms should be a male thing exclusively

Attached: cringe reddit frog.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Leave my website newfag

How new are you to not realize hunterposting has been a meme for over a decade?

>These guys are idiots that are going out of their way to support whoring around in the hopes they will get some prewrecked puss, they are beyond saving
Imagine actually believing this. Imagine being being this dysfunctionally autistic and maladjusted.

Attached: 1553113870606.png (547x350, 281K)

Dissenter my nigruh

Joke's on you, there's no 2A where I live

That was exactly my point, friend.

There is literally nothing wrong with girls who both enjoy and engage in sex
You go out an Fuck a girl a night and your “the man”
Why shouldn’t women have the same basic rights and respect that men have?

Muh biological differences. It's okay for men to enable whores by whoremongering, but it's not okay for women to be whores.
If you think that's a double standard, you're obviously a roastie or a white knight cuck.

That is a double standard though

>he can't detect Poe's Law