Going innawoods / Innawoods General

Gonna be taking an atv trail about 4 miles then bushwack 2 miles to a pair of alpine lakes in the morning.

Gonna be my first backpacking trip in about 10 years. Any advice and innawoods general.

Attached: Innaalpinelake.jpg.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Bring more ammo, skinwalkers

Bring more water than you think you’ll need. You almost always end up needing it.
Don’t go alone, bring a GMRS capable radio.

Attached: 655B4902-6387-47EF-AA7E-8F8BAD9B688C.jpg (2048x1536, 639K)

I've got my Baomeme and a gallon sawyer filter. Still snow melt streams coming down the mtn for fresh water.

I've got about 150rns of spicy .357. ie 30 carbine.

What pack is that?

Teton sports 55L basic bitch Amazon pack

I'm thinking of ditching the inflatable pad inside my bag, but it's supposed to get down to 30f.

I Bought this bag because of you, looked super nice and I love it. Very durable. Going to be getting an East German poncho tarp and a milsurp wool blanket and keep it under on the straps. And get a normal canteen and metal cup on the other side. That’s an IFAK on the one side.

Forgot pic. I’m also a fucking leaf

Attached: D14CA7E3-C5AB-4210-8531-A62340756647.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

Travel with somone and don’t go to Oregon leave a note in your vehicle explains where you are going

Gear in bag list?

I did not know AK grips worked on a VZ.

You have to modify it. YouTube vz58 ak furniture. Works much better and looks great

The VZ always looks best with hardwood.

Attached: DSCN4585_zpso5sepdxt.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Don't go to Oregon?

Also I don't have frens to go.

I have the entire set, I have gorilla hands. The standard grip just doesn’t work. And I actually don’t mind the wire stock. You need an rs regulate you pleb

So FUCKING sick of this meme SKINWALKERS ARNT REAL and you dont need to prepare for them, man is the apex of the forest trust me

Go back to your ranch

Have you ever been stalked by a cat? You're not as apex as you think.

Thank you very much. And it's not so basic if it looks cool, friend. Look at the positives.

>man is the apex of the forest

Attached: 234461DD-6A13-443A-8342-99976A9FF1DF.jpg (480x476, 21K)

It's pretty basic, but strong, and well priced.

The wife is out of town for two weeks visiting her folks, so I'm going skunk and/or fox hunting (because they're the only things in season here right now) for a bunch of days this week but in one area I like to go I recently spotted a small cave I would like to peak my head in and stalk. More importantly I bought a cheap inflatable raft online and I'm gonna do a solo overnight or maybe the whole weekend on a small island I saw recently, my biggest concern there being that I have to cover like 4 kilometers of open water in this $20 piece of Chinese rubber. I will post pics of my gear when I get off work if this thread is still up.

Attached: IMG_20190324_092025.jpg (3072x4096, 3.16M)

>2 miles
"back packing" on Jow Forums

I wouldn't worry about it.