Which one ?

Which one ?

Attached: SwissServiceRifles.jpg (2285x1398, 945K)

550 series.
>tfw i want one
>tfw am poorfag

Top one by default because swisstards voted themselves out of options 2 and 3.

Option 2 can be purchased for 400-500 CHF now.

1. Pretty good but never battle tested
2. Abomination typical of a cold war neutral cuck nation
3. Greatest assault rifle ever*

How does this work?

The 510, but you can't find them for a reasonable price. Fucking boomers, man.
>iTs rArE.
Yeah, but I'm not paying 10 fucking grand for a 308 rifle. Even if it is a swiss made 308 rifle. I can't wait for them all to fucking die so I can scoop this shit cheap at estate sales.

I have all of them in my collection.
The best shooter for me without modifications is the 550.
My K31 with diopter sights is the most fun to shoot but also the most punishing.
My pimped up 510 is almost boringly precise, even though it has the shittiest trigger of all three.

>2. Abomination typical of a cold war neutral cuck nation
The Stgw-57/ Sig 510 is well known to be one of the best rifles in the world, at least during the 20th century.
Each one costed 30'000 CHF to produce at the time, now you can have one at 500 CHF.
The US export version (with wood) is the "SIG AMT".

>even though it has the shittiest trigger of all three.
You can use the winter trigger for easier shooting.

>literal star wars gun
>best rifle of the 20th century

Ok mate. Ill take an SLR or M16 any day. Fuck me why does Jow Forums have to adopt the same mentuslity as /tv/ in that it must hate everything mainstream.

Do you only say that because you don't like it's look ? That's a pretty superficial way of thinking.
Are you a woman ?

I’m mad jelly about your leather wrap - nobody seems to do them anymore

I know that, but even with the winter trigger it's way grittier than the triggers on the other two (550 trigger is best IMO).
Before I carefully polished all trigger parts to a mirror finish, it was way worse. Almost kinda like a 6-stage trigger.

Anyone has some tips to smooth out a 510 trigger completely? Maybe install a Dobler sport hammer?

Stgw 57
I want one so bad

>Do you only say that because you don't like it's look ?
Yes. That it clearly is shit.

The SIG Sg 550.

what did you replace on it? i'm currently waiting for the paperwork for one, am i gonna be fine if i just get one with 80% barrel or are there other things to consider?

510 aka Stgw57
its cheap and awesome for what it is.

some K31 have small cracks in the bolt lugs you need to have them checked

K31. You know what time it is.

The fact that STGW-57's are so rare and expensive in the US is the greatest injustice ever leveled against me. Good god, I NEED IT.

Attached: 1498366954038.jpg (626x597, 70K)

That's a lie.

t. swiss

From what I've heard its actually a quality rifle. Its design is funky so you can use it while wearing thick winter gloves

Attached: Swiss Alpenflage.jpg (803x519, 86K)

This, it really isn't fair

I modded my 550 with an adjustable iris rear sight and adjustable bipods
My K31 and is upgraded with a complete set of Wyss diopter sights.
My 510 basically looks like pic related except all black and with the standard grip and standard heat shield.

Those upgrades are obviously just for precision sport shooting at 300m (typical in shooting clubs in switzerland) and are generally way too weak and expensive for SHTF-style applications.

Attached: sturmgewehr-57.png (991x701, 525K)

That's not true.
At least not yet, but I hope never.