I need full information about this bullet

Attached: Rubber bullet.jpg (720x960, 58K)

looks like a toy mortar or bomb

Google non lethal police weapons.

Attached: 1E4E03D4-6C87-4A79-B691-29E9C17F351A.jpg (200x320, 11K)

butt plug. OP. butt plug.

Attached: 1560929401692.gif (500x250, 122K)

imagine being caught dead in those sneakers

bulb end of a turkey baster

>Literally caught dead

Kek

*less lethal

you suck

Attached: 1408224891272.png (281x200, 68K)

>lemme just riot and disrupt normal society
>wHy Is mEaNiE GuBbErMeNt mAn HuRtInG mE?!
If you riot on a large scale you're lucky to catch rubber bullets instead of real ones, not that they're anything to look up to but literally everywhere else in the world treats civil unrest with a much harsher hand.

>sit down and let the government terrorize you , goy

[LE GREEDY MERCHANT LAUGHS[

>I don't have a job or family
>I do have a college degree
>I know the direction we need to go and I'm above using the normal channels of government
Tard detected, if you want to change the American system there's already extensive provisions for it without acting like apes in the streets.

.700 DNI

Attached: riven.jpg (245x288, 38K)

>being out in the streets chimping out in public
>its the government that's doing the terrorizing
No

brown skin under glove - honduran confirmed. red dot on shotgun aimed at eyeball confirmed

Right, because police violence only ever targets rioters. This old man lost his eyesight to a watercannon at a peaceful protest.

Attached: Stuttgart-21-Opfer-akzeptieren-Entschaedigung_master_reference.jpg (1920x1281, 1.31M)

>extended exposure to tear gas

He literally stepped in front of the watercannon dude.
What was whe expecting to happen?

Not America so I can't say they have enshrined a system to change their governmemt. Europe might as well still be under the thumb of aristocracy, I'm biased coming from the American system that probably gives the most power to the populace through the republic.

For now at least, our politicians have zeroed in on our rights and both sides are rapidly trying to restrict the public, it's just that one side wants to move slower than the other

>the American system that probably gives the most power to the populace through the republic
On paper, maybe. In reality the ones in power do whatever they want until somebody with nothing left to lose reminds them why that's a very poor idea, then they just disguise the way they do whatever they want and call you a "conspiracy theorist" if you question it.

Lon Horuichi still has faced no charges for the murder of Vicki Weaver.

Attached: sic semper tyrannis.jpg (900x675, 240K)

what?

he didn't. he was part of a peaceful protest in a park, and the use of force against the protest by police, especially the use of the water cannons, was ruled illegal by court afterwards. he was paid reparations for the loss of his eyesight and the cop responsible for ordering the use of force was fired iirc.

Attached: shot-anim.gif (320x240, 538K)

that's a toy for snapcaps

>single gloved
>no nurse slaves
>sneakers
What is this? Amateur hour?

This. Muslim shillfaggot from Jow Forums detected

My wife’s best guy friend left one of those on her nightstand. It vibrates

maybe they shouldn't have brought their little blanket thinking it would protect them