QTDDTOT - Questions that don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Anyone have the latest and greatest link to the do/k/ument or ar/k/ or whatever it's called these days?

Attached: 1372295016630.gif (500x281, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal’s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-faq585
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khyber_Pass_copy
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/78627/Firearms/Rifles/Savage/Savage Centerfire/Savage 19642 AXIS 223 Lefthand
youtube.com/watch?v=6a1G1XGhnTY
youtube.com/watch?v=qXnwuNegPaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the best left handed bolt gun in 223? lightweight hiking rifle for plugging yotes or paper are the priorities, 800 budget for the gun

Why do you want a bolti boi in that caliber? Just get an AR15 carbine or braced pistol, you'll be way better off for putting down coyotes.

seconding what the other user said, you can get a better suited and lighter AR for likely cheaper

it's not for me, it's for a lady friend. she is hesitant on a semi auto for her first rifle, she would like to learn how to shoot first and then get a fun fun gun. also we live in commiefornia so neutered ar15s arent appealing either. her husband recommended a mini14 until I let her shoot mine.

M16A4 clone or Ruger 10/22 for a first gun?

I want to get back into long range shooting. My two options are to either buy a 224 valk/6.5 creedmoor upper for my ar15/ar10, or to invest in a bolt gun. Anyone out there who has used both of the rounds? How do they compare?

oh, so you're a cuck
A4

10/22 and sign up for a Project Appleseed shoot.

I live in Germany. (Yes, I know, I dont understand it either why they love to allow criminals instead of normal people to have guns so much). But my question is, is it even worth it to get a weapons license? In Germany you have to pay fees for everything, soon we will have to pay for farting as soon as the Greens get into the Congress.

I want to live in USA, but it will still take me years to be able to move there. Should I just pay the mega bucks to be allowed to shoot some 22 rifle? I also want to learn to mount and clean guns, and make some friends that are not total cucks.
Any recommendation from people that know something regarding this? How to be a hasgunz in one of the most cucked countries on the face of the Earth

Anyone know any websites with gun related stuff that takes PayPal? Just sold something and got $250 sitting there I don't know where to spend it.

Unless you just absolutely love the aesthetic of the m16a4 there's.. really no reason to have one. a 16" or 18" free floated AR or a pinned 14.5" M4gery is going to be way more useful, handy, and fun to shoot..

Look up the slingshot channel, he goes through the getting them in germany.
>moving to usa
Just marry a range trap. I volunteer my services. Just teach me german and we'll be even.

Attached: 3ramlehyvdc11.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

ive got like 5 ar15s, she wants a left handed bolt in 223 to learn shooting.

get a PSA AR15

user, it is important for someone of the female type to get a good first impression with shooting. choosing a weapon she'd feel most comfortable with is the best move to start with. the other guy is a virgin with no experience in teaching women.

>Whiteknighting some user's gf
Does it get anymore pathetic than this?

don't you have some instagram thot to compliment mindlessly?

PayPal is heavily anti-gun and can just deny your transactions if they see you're buying gun stuff so not really.

>whiteknighting some user's friend's gf
It's even worse

eBay. I buy all kinds of gun related shit on eBay.

Give an example of this because I buy gun stuff with PayPal all the time and have never had an issue.

Newfag here. I bought some cheap pallas shotgun, the foregrip on it is shit does anyone know what style of grip it might be interchangeable with?

what can you guys tell me about the polish klv vest, i have one in pantera and basically is it shit?

Probably a Mossberg MVP if they make a left-handed one yet. Ruger American Predators and Savage Axis' are synthetic stocked and left-handed. The best one to find on a budget is a Tikka or CZ.

paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal’s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-faq585

I think the thread is still up on /t/

Anybody know where to get a genuine Russian field jacket made my SSO/SPOSN in SS-Leto camo? 99% of the stuff out there is airshit remakes. I have found genuine articles a couple of times, but they are always sold as a full suit including trousers and other bits and bobs, and that's just not what I'm after.

Attached: want.png (706x941, 1.01M)

Greyshop off the top of my head.

noguns euro here, how come the "ar-15 style" rifle is produced by so many different companies? i get the advantages with the gun itself, but doesnt colt or armalite or someone have a patent on the design?

> Greyshop
> Genuine

>99% of the stuff out there is airshit remakes.

I hate to break it to you, but that IS what being worn most days especially when theys have to buy certain articles of the kit themselves.

t. Russian Spy

I want a case big enough to hold two full size pistols, and 4 magazines. Ability to be locked and non moisture absorption foam.

Short answer: No

Is the twin 1911 legal in NY?

On one hand, the magazines only hold 7rds. On the other, the whole gun holds 14+2. So is it SAFE Act compliant or what?

thesovietrussia.com

If you cant tell I dont buy slavshit. The closest I have is a westernized WASR

Attached: 138.jpg (1620x1080, 758K)

Danke for the tip, mein neger, but I also intend to move away from kinky stuff. This land is of Satan.

How much ammo do you guys like to keep stocked? I just did inventory and realized I've got almost 2000 rounds each of 9 and. 22 each, plus some other shit purchased in a weak attempt to give my cuck state the finger. I guess it's nice to have a small buffer against shortages, though.

does the wire coat hanger auto sear work in typical semi auto lowers?

i only buy ammo when i find a sexy hot deal well under market prices. I love getting deals more than i love shooting sometimes.

Recommend some poorfag double barrels that aren't poopy

Attached: 1526074110826.png (600x600, 346K)

Hey thanks, I didn't find what I was looking for (just the jacket), but I found a complete set for an agreeable price and in better sizing. Cheers user.

Attached: ДА!.jpg (236x345, 20K)

yes

Thanks nibber

>but doesnt colt or armalite or someone have a patent on the design?
They did, but it expired decades ago.

Slightly longer answer. Armalight screwed themselves.

They sold the design to larger weapon manufacturers like colt before the US military adopted it. Eventually they went out of business in the 80s.

Today the pattent is expired and now everyone can build and sell AR15s (Colt owns the trademark AR15 though).

Attached: grenade-2.jpg (400x264, 17K)

nice

Attached: wholesome.png (1018x763, 204K)

For reloading do you buy brass or do you have to use spent ammo casings?

Also why is Cali so hated here?

If I wanted to have a 1911 refinished similar to colt royal blue, who/what are my best options?

Are there any custom 1911 shops that do really nice deep bluing like that?

Private sales of guns are legal and don't require paperwork right?
How would police even know a gun was sold? Theres no registry.
Can't you just give someone a gun? If they use it in self defense they can just say they bought from an individual, or they bought it from a store years ago and don't have the paperwork anymore (since you're not required to keep the paperwork).

>or they bought it from a store years ago and don't have the paperwork anymore (since you're not required to keep the paperwork).
This does not work. If the police seize a gun, they can call up the manufacturer, see what dealer got that particular gun, and request their records. FFL's are required to keep every Form 4473 they do.

Suppressor question
I recently bought a sandman S through silencer shop and had it delivered to my LGS which has a range. Will I be able to use it at my LGS's range while I wait for my shit to get approved?

Attached: 1560020415398.jpg (800x600, 263K)

>Also why is Cali so hated here?
Britain-tier gun laws.
Millions of liberals and Mexicans literally shitting in the streets
3rd biggest concentration of Jews, only behind NYC and Israel itself.

No

Asking for a game: Can modern firearms be created without large scale industry, assuming the technical knowledge exists and it's a national endeavor? My guess is that it wouldn't be impossible, but cost would skyrocket. If so, what kind of firearms would be more adequate to be supplied to armies in such situation? Again, my guess is that those from late 19th/early 20th century ones like winchester rifles, but to be honest I have no idea how hard it would be to mass produce primers and cartridges. The firearm itself shouldn't be a problem, I guess? I know there's plenty of serviceable rifles that are easily made by punching sheet metal, which should be viable even in small scale production (waterwheel powered), though it probably can get quite pricey.

Attached: ammo01.jpg (3360x1050, 679K)

A Winchester would be damn near impossible to pump out of a garage in a timely manner. You're looking at bolt guns and simple smgs like the Luty or Sten. They're not great, but they're fast.

That's up to the range. There's no legal reason they can't let you use it. Mine does.

What would be a good set up for carrying where you're not suppose to while /out/? I don't think iwb would be a good idea. I was thinking the hpg kit bag might work, but I'm second guessing that. Pic related for the bag

Attached: bag.jpg (300x266, 9K)

What's the barrier? Looking at this picture I think the precision for the small parts would be the highest hurdle, but can't a well equipped workshop make it viable?

Attached: YellowboyCarbine.jpg (644x298, 63K)

Optimally I'd love to have an infinite amount of ammo, but realistically, a couple hundred rounds is more than enough to survive a boogaloo. If my state cucks out and makes ammo hard as shit to buy like in cuckiforniastan I'll just move.
There's really not any difference besides aesthetics or retard bragging rights between a poorfag double barrel and those $200k double barrels. It's hard to fuck up such a simple design.
Once or twice fired brass is fine to use, nobody who values their fingers reloads past that.
Shoulder holster if it's cool enough to wear a coat, tacticool fanny pack if it's hot.

Compared to a Luty or Sten that might as well be a space shuttle component. All those small parts that need to be machined on different machines set up to finish them out. You're looking for basic guns that get the job done while not being totally outclassed. Take the Khyber pass, Pakistans no. 1 3d printer for firearms. You're talking total devotion and decades of dimly lit cave gunsmithing and it can still take them a week or more to pump out a Kalashnikov clone. One of those would be easier to tackle than a complex lever action.

Right on
you didn't tell me what I wanted to here,so fuck you, nigger

Well I fucked those yous up.
top comment was forbottom was for

What should I buy for wallmounting my collection? Matrix Armory is too expensive to really be worth it for the kind of room it's going in. Gridwall looks alright. Any others?

>Sten
Oh, I see what you mean now. Funny how a fairly modern SMG is so simpler than century old rifle.
>Khyber pass
You mean this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khyber_Pass_copy
I didn't knew these existed, really interesting.
Their rifles seems complex compared to sten, but seeing that repeating rifles are within reach is nice.

What about ammo though, how hard is it to make it en masse? I don't think a SMG would be popular in a world where you don't have factories pumping thousands of ammo per day. Khyber pass seems able to produce fairly modern cartridges but it doesn't say anything about how much they can produce or if they get some components from elsewhere (like primers).

Attached: sten.jpg (700x525, 33K)

Back in 2008, after Obama got elected I purchased a 20 crate of mosin nagants off classic. I was still in highschool but my parents gave me some money for a car but I didn't want a car. I bought a crate of mosins exactly because Jow Forums told me too and because mosit nuggets were a fun meme.

Since then, every month I have purchased a mosin nagant or set aside 200- 300 bucks to purchase a mosin or ammo in the future. I love buying guns, it's just a fun experience for me. I've purchased bubba'd mosins and had them restored. Sometimes I would spend a little extra and get a finn. Some months I would get two. Sometimes I would get busy with life and buy 3 or 4 at once after not buying for several months. I first stored these in a closet at my parents, and have moved them in with me into the basement of a small house I bought.

Now I have 158 moist nuggets and easily 15 spam cans of nugget food. I haven't even realized my collection has gotten so big until right now. What the fuck do I do?

I'm a little rusty on my chemicals, but there are other anons on here who have posted simple homemade primers and their mixes with infographics before. Keep trying and you might catch one of them.

S-sell me a $99 Nugget and Nugget food, please.

Savage makes their Axis in 223 left hand. I have mine in 7mm-08 for Hunting, it's pretty good once you get the scope mounted and what not. Not bad for a 300 USD firearm.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/78627/Firearms/Rifles/Savage/Savage Centerfire/Savage 19642 AXIS 223 Lefthand

It would be like giving you my child. I've never sold a gun before.

The real issue for me is space. My basement is pretty small. with a low ceiling. I bought like 12 55 gallon barrels to put them in to keep them upright around the room. This is nice, because then the cosmoline doesn't seep onto the floor which was a problem in my apartment.

This is the most efficient way to store them, but I'm afraid to show my girlfriend my basement.

This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know where you can get a front sight for a Madsen M47?

Can you buy brass at stores?

Question about shipping firearms across state lines. I understand that a non licencee may ship a firearm to a licensee in another state, and that when they do this they must disclose to the postal service that they are shipping a firearm. This way the shipper can fill out the proper paper work, include the serial number so that the FFL the firearm is being shipped to can ensure the firearm was not replaced during shipping among other things. This could all be wrong but this is how I understand the law to be written.

What happens, hypothetically, if the senders dose not disclose the package to be a firearm and dose not fill out the paperwork and sends the firearm as a normal package. Is this a crime?

Attached: 1554051956609.jpg (1079x1056, 564K)

What's a decent and cheap AR stock set?

Attached: 1560191660548.jpg (852x794, 71K)

I've heard before that gunpowder is pretty straightforward so I was considering chemicals as non-issue, that making the primer components may not be so easy did not cross my mind.
Regardless, looking at pictures of ammo primers makes me think their brass shell would not be easy to make.
I've seem some videos (linked below) and ammo manufacturing seems to require a lot of precision. I have no machining skill so I have no idea how easy it would be to replicate it. My guess is that it's possible but slow. Probably not the best fit, maybe something more antiquated, I'll check early caplocks.
youtube.com/watch?v=6a1G1XGhnTY
youtube.com/watch?v=qXnwuNegPaY

Keep them all. Marry your girlfriend if she's worth it (if she's the first person you've been with but you aren't her first, find someone else). Keep buying guns, but start branching out into other kinds that are extremely cheap now but will probably increase in value over time, like PSA AR pistol kits and lowers, that kind of thing.

Carry on with your life and get a job that allows you to be successful and have a decently large house. Have tons of kids, like as many as you can. Keep your collection for all of your life and teach your children to appreciate it, and then pass it on to the ones that do.

What kind of scope should I be researching to stick on a hunting rifle that never shoots at anything beyond 300 yards? LPVO? Fixed 6x? 300 win mag if that matters.

>if she's the first person you've been with but you aren't her first, find someone else
Huh? What do you mean?

Did you just tell him to breed his own militia? Because that's way better than a Baseball team.

How much should I pay for a early 40s Mauser P.38? There is one available nearby for $900 but I’m betting he’d take less for a cash purchase. It’s firing condition and in decent shape. I considered just waiting and looking for a post war P1 at the gun show next weekend but I’m drooling over this Mauser.

Due to o recently being found mentally incompetent due to brain damage the police came and took all my guns. They got my wife to tell them when I would be at the drs and she gave them to them. I've decided to replace the milsurp that was in my display cabinet with non firing replicas. Does anyone have any good websites to buy them from? They took my garand, my enfield, k98, m1 carbine, among others.

Attached: 0ed676d1-b6c2-4d0a-ba3c-d6ca24026580..jpg (4000x3000, 2.85M)

Thinking about picking up a ptr mp5 clone as my first sub gun/ pcc. Can anyone tell me if they're good to go? How do they measure up to the zenith mp5 clones? Any issues I should be aware of?

Attached: ptr91-9ct-13-of-16-jpg.jpg (1000x540, 800K)

theyre good to go. the main complaint people have is the welded rail, but i dont think its as big of an issue as people make it out to be.

Have you talked to your lawyer about divorce?

We have two young kids which I doubt I'd be able to see afterwords and she is my fiduciary because she asked to be and the courts said yes even though I said no. So I don't know what would happen in this situation. She's not great with money, better than me obviously but I wanted some one removed from the situation. I know if we do hlget divorced she can't touch over half my income because it's a disability pension from the VA. So no I haven't yet.

What happened to your brain?

Blast related TBI in the Army

Do you know if they make an ambi conversion selector switch, or if the hk selectors will fit? I've got the devil's hand dominance

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20190621_150618.jpg (4160x3120, 3.47M)

I feel like it reminds me of a stressed out mind. The splotches around the canvas give me a feeling of chaos and claustrophobia. I like it.

Anything budget that isn't pure airshit. LPVOs in the shallower price range would be good.

I try to keep at least 500 rounds per caliber stocked. Not exactly a hoard, but it's something. May get me through a major Happening.

Fascinating, what do you think of the fire hose it hangs from?

Haz gunz doing God’s work getting woman into haz gunz. If anyone is chucked, it’s womans hubby.

Jealous no gunz basement dweller detected.

What are you using to hold the beam up? May I suggest shepherd's hooks?

Attached: shepherds hookies.jpg (2200x1467, 793K)

My 10/22 is having some abysmal accuracy problems.

>Stock barrel
>Kidd guts and trigger
>Stock bolt
>Magpul stock
>Nikon Monarch 2-8x32, Vortex rings, on EGW pic rails

Shooting at 50yds with MiniMags I'm getting 3" groups. My groups with an iron sighted 20" AR are better at this distance. What the fuck is wrong? I'm thinking it's the stock, it doesnt fit in there perfectly, I have to torque the barrel support down. Or is it ammo? Most people have good luck with MiniMags.

go slurp your bull's cummies redditnigger

my gut instinct tells me it's either the scope or its mount, have you tried shooting it with any other optic or irons?

No I haven't. The stock irons are horribke and I had to remove them to mount the optic anyway. Everything on the optic mount is torqued to the manual's spec.

I do notice when I first take up on the trigger the entire sight picture shifts down, as if the action is moving in the stock. Tightening the barrel support lessens it, but it still happens.