O/k/, is C308's accuracy really that bad?

O/k/, is C308's accuracy really that bad?

Attached: Centry-Arms-C308-sporter-e1518119722271.jpg (3003x1572, 774K)

just buy a PTR

They aren't, it's just that century doesn't pull the bad ones. They're perfectly fine for those who can't pay for a PTR, especially if you can get a deal for it. Pic related was 550 and works like a charm, good enough I can say with certainty that I'd entrust my life to it

Attached: IMG_9913.jpg (3264x2448, 919K)

Depends on how drunk the monkey was

how's the iron site for you?

It's not that inaccurate, just the front sight needs adjustment 9 times out of 10. They shoot 2-3 MOA which is pretty standard for a combat rifle. Definitely no sniper rifle but it can make some longer shots

I don't use the 100, just stick to the 2. Also I applied a bit of white paint to help with clarity as my vision isn't the best

>O/k/
Haha, you're so cute, user. I just wanna tug on your lil dick.

I enjoy mine, never had an issue

Attached: snowy_cetme.jpg (2901x3456, 3.36M)

I just really wish it came with the HK drum, but the CETME sights are the exact same just used differently. Also why the hell is the 100 sight open? Makes it a real pain in the ass the use

Stop being poor

The century cetme I had was very accurate. The charging handle was stubborn as fuck, causing it to be very hard to recharge and reload. That's why I bailed on mine. Other than that it was pretty decent. Sold it, got a psa10.

When I repeatedly found myself beating the handle on a range bench to cycle the action, that's where I called it quits.

Just buy an AR-10.
AR-10 for your money is the best way to go.
I know it sucks but one day you'll realize that just about anything that gets closer to objective perfection is boring as fuck.
I bet if you could have yourself any one women you wanted for a day not one 10/10 insta thot would even cross your mind. No, you'd pick that girl from geology 101, or maybe even that kinda cute little redhead with the snaggle tooth that you see every so often at the gas station near home.
You'll drive through your really nice little shopping district with an optimized layout and start to get a choking sensation in the back of your throat. A certain amount of tension builds in your shoulders as you drive past all the pretty houses with beautiful lawns. You'll reach your own driveway to your own beautiful house and hold back the urge to scream, trying to convince yourself this truly is objectively better than that shithole you you rented off of main and easterday. The equity you are building alone makes it ten times better than that cramped shithole where you and your buddies screamed with laughter as Chris tripped over a cord and landed face first into Chelsea's chest.
You'll walk inside and your beautiful wife

P̜̫̈́ͤ̂̇͛́L̞͚̜͙̾̽͝E̠̰̺ͫ͛ͬ͊͋A̘̝̬̳̩̾͗S̤͔̜̭̼̭͂͒ͤẸ̮͇̗̰͇̋̀̀ ̾ͮ̔ͣ̎͑K̝͉͖̆ͧͪI̞͚̤̱̣̗̋̃L̽̎̉ͫ̔L̴͓̦ͣ̽ͮ͐̌ ͈̖͑͂̇̆͋M̳͕͓̥̦̬̋̆͑̏͢E̹̟̮̥̹̝͐̓̑̎͆́

Attached: IWASTEDMYYOUTH.jpg (471x480, 12K)

Optimized, no buys a ctme/g3 type rifle for peak performance or balance. They buy it for romance, a sense of a rifle from another time.

This
Coolness and practicality are inversely related.

I just want an hk to slap the shit out of and mp5s are expensive

I have one. It had no issues and I shot the shit out of it. I got it used and abused. I'm having issues with it right now and I think its out spec in headspace. I'll need to check it out and replace the rollers

the difference between cool and optimal in a semi auto 308 rifle is basically a bench rest dick waving contest

at least people who didn't fall for the AR10 meme can proudly display their guns without looking like giant dorks

my magazines wont eject. i have to disassemble the rifle to remove mags bc this bar is either too thick or is not moving far enough to clear the mag. can some1 post a similar pic to compare?

Attached: 2A4EA067-6EB5-4123-85A8-1656B71BB316.jpg (2048x1536, 574K)

but this is one of my least favorite guns at every shot the cetme 308 just sucks because the report is too sharp, even wide open spaces.

I, uh..

>live in a mold invested shithole
>only rifle is a $400 WASR
a-am I living my best life, user??

I’d be more worried about it blowing up in my face than hitting the target.

(you) did a good job. that was funny