Is there a gun people hate that you can't help but love...

Is there a gun people hate that you can't help but love? For me it's pic related the mateba unica looks so fucking nice to me
Post Guns you love no matter what

Attached: matebaunica6.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>Mateba
Does anyone hate this gun? I've never seen anything but praise for this gun.

maybe the hate on it has subsided? everytime i see it mentioned they say it looks ugly, but i may be wrong

They hate the rarity

Any gun that isn't actually a piece of shit, and even some of those for their hilarity.

Attached: 7 whole grain nuggets.jpg (1072x1600, 285K)

Nobody hates Togusa's Mateba. I'm not a fan of regular revolvers though, unless they're like 460SW or 454 Casull.

Attached: Togusa.(GHOST.IN.THE.SHELL).full.1803462.jpg (1600x900, 155K)

they hate it because it's rare and expensive just like Korth

Attached: korth prs.jpg (800x449, 54K)

Are you sure you're not confusing it for the Rhino? Same designer, similar concept but mediocre build quality and a different company.

Attached: rhino with laser.jpg (640x334, 87K)

Everyone automatically assumes I carry nothing but 410 birdshot like some brain dead retard.

Attached: B46F0365-A4B7-479D-990F-FB6A2AC8B1D7.jpg (1280x960, 922K)

>looks so fucking nice to me

He cant be referring to the rhino

God if i could afford one of those bad boys...

I've posted it before, and I'll post it again. But I love the vector. Especially with the lonh barrel and a butt.
It gets a lot of hate for being "ugly", and having the recoil system if it's anything other than full auto. But it's a cool looking gun imo, and the recoil system is fucking neato, even if it's not all that useful with semi auto.

Attached: crb-cgy.png (512x153, 54K)

i just hate that it's so hard to charge, every single one i handled when i worked at a shop was fucking heavy as shit to charge back compared to normal ass blow backs.

also i hate that it's not lefty friendly.

also i hate that im lefty.

I love the aesthetic but wish there was a high quality repro so I could cc one inna fanny pack and larp inna denim jacket as an 80’s toughguy

Attached: 8DA16F7F-851E-451A-B2DD-888E9F885471.jpg (750x936, 159K)

I love the vector too, the design is so unique looking, can't help but loving it

>long barrel
>butt

Summer sure is here.

I don't hate the rhino but it is not nice looking at all.
>Obvious seem for barrel extension.
>Looks like someone took a grinder to the frame by the trigger.
>Red PLASTIC nub on top of frame.

This is at the top of my want list. I saw one in a gun shop like 6-7 years ago for like $300. I was a super poor fag then and couldn’t buy it. I’ve only seen one other in a store since and it was like $700, I can’t justify spending that much on one. Maybe one day I’ll see a cheap one again, but I’m not very optimistic about it.

there's plenty of anons who dislike the Rhino for various reasons.

I was about to post this exact thing, NOBODY hates this gun. Post this in any board on this site and you are guaranteed atleast one my nigger.
I haven't seen anybody say they don't like it, but if I had to make a deduction, I assume that OP saw some retarded kid who has never shot a gun or a dick into a vagina in his life and only browses Jow Forums to feel like a man took the idea of "if it is not a well designed gun it is shit" and perverted it into his autistic interpretation that any firearm not designed for combat is bad.

I'd talk about it taking glock clips, but mags/clips is too low even for me.

With the proper barrel length, and original folding stock, and ideally full auto, absolutely. Neutered versions like that one make me wanna throw up, and the buffer tube just makes it worse.

Yea, comments like that are what I'm talking about.