I want to open carry a DEAGLE just to piss people off. I want everyone to be so fucking enraged when they see my DEAGLE...

I want to open carry a DEAGLE just to piss people off. I want everyone to be so fucking enraged when they see my DEAGLE...at the range, at the store, at the neighbor's, in the neighborhood. I want them to SEE my power of the M16. I WANT them to see my accuracy of a sniper rifle. I WANT THEM TO SEE THAT IN ONE HIT AND IT'S ALL OVER YES IT IS. They must know.I want every person in this world to know:for every strike, there IS A COUNTER-STRIKE

Attached: kwc-deserteagle-4.jpg (1800x1200, 276K)

This is an 18+ site

Attached: JIDF.jpg (638x640, 99K)

yeah

I've OC'd my Deagle before, no one noticed.
I spent about an hour inside Walmart on the way back from a Black Bear hunting trip and forgot I had it on my waist when I entered the store.

>forgetting you have a fucking Deagle strapped to your hip
How does this kind of thing happen?

a quality gun belt.
I walked around for 3 full days with it on my hip and I only noticed it when I sat down.

Looking into getting a decent gun belt because the one I'm using sucks. What's yours?

It's currently 12:53 AM here in Montana
most other Americans are asleep
try harder and at a later time for you
1/10 try again

It's called a Desert Eagle. Your zoomer is showing

>Deagle
>Zoomer
Nigger Deagle has been a common term since source you fucking moron.

>Deagle brand deagle

Deagles should be fucking respected like all Israeli designs.

Period.

>buying Israeli products

Do you call an eagle that flies through the desert a Deagle? No

Based

Cringe

>not only did he made this shitty bait
>but he topped it with an airsoft desert eagle picture

ok i must admit i laughed

Attached: ED4FDF60-73D1-4DCD-8CA5-34B2346AA4D0.gif (625x626, 527K)

Nice b8 m8 but I kind of want someone to actually do it. The Deagle is a big scary gun to normies, and it's a big stupid gun to people who like guns, plus open carry pisses off both normies AND a substantial portion of gun owners.

Only allowed if gold plated Gucci edition

YES. YES. YES. Someone go fucking to it. Please richfags.

Virgin New fags that don't recognize copypasta

Chad Oldfag op posting pasta from back in the day

He doesn't have one, he's larping

Not the best decision to make in the early pistols or in an eco round but if you can manage it in a force buy then you can go full deag and get a bomb plant to secure a full buy 4th or 5th round

Attached: weapon_deagle_gs_deagle_aggressor_light_large.51ffb87f03ae0d3c467d4412f3c246067748e61d.png (512x384, 88K)

>based pasta
Good work OP
But seriously they need to start making Deagles without the hideous pic rail, the old rail design was MUCH more aesthetic

Attached: 203431BC-98CF-4904-BFDF-710555A16E38.jpg (800x700, 54K)

>not going full deagles 1st round and dicking down CTs and buying SMGs 2nd round

>not popping off a headshot 2nd round with a pistol on dust_2 through double doors or T Spawn and running back to your buy zone to grab an AK

Tiger stripe version would be best for OC

Attached: O05ml.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

>not buying anything on the first 6 rounds then full buying with a negev

Negev is eco buy nowadays.

Terrorists Win

I'm trying to play this game while 30 to keep reaction decent.

>Nigger Deagle has been a common term
It sure has, but "Nigger Deagle" refers specifically to the gold tiger-stripe model.