Gun that got away

>gun that got away
>girl that got away

I’ll begin.

>$200 dollar K31’s sold at Cabela’s.
>The girl I flirted with tonight.

Attached: F372FF53-7380-4AB4-9CE8-7016EFCCA1B1.png (1125x2436, 1.23M)

>mint Krag in a sporterized stock for $250
>some big tittied redhead in HS

Colt 1903 for $185
Girls are icky

>winchester 1897 for $300 at a gunshow
>happily in a relationship, faggots BTFO

>350 dollar Mossberg 930, even more painful after watching the Christchurch shooting video
>sandnigger chick with a nice ass, nice feet, pitch black hair, and olive skin
>reminds me of the girl saying "help me" in the christchurch shooting video before Tarrant shoots her through the head
It's all relative, isn't it?

Attached: jihad_1.webm (640x356, 1.66M)

> Sig p220 w/night sights 4 mags $300
> caught the love of my life she is sleeping upstairs right now.
I miss the Sig and incels BTFO

$700 red nine
Brandy: she had a rivalry with my then gf cause brandy fugged my gfs last bf. She introduced herself with "brandy likes boys" fat pussy and had a huge crush on me. Some mutual friend drama drove a wedge btween us. Best part is she looked like the blond twin of my gf and extra bubblier. Idk how I fucked both of these up.

>Rusted $200 19th century western percussion shotgun that wouldve been fine with some vinegar and love (I only had $150 in cash)
> All of them

Attached: 62430430_2265057343580578_8107314051865903104_n.jpg (858x536, 74K)

Based NZ poster

Attached: NZ.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

cal her a roastie so i stop walloning in lack of red9 and roastie blonds

Attached: C2146D58-CD85-41B8-B537-1B907F807941.jpg (960x720, 201K)

>day off
>hey let's go look for some milsurp
>go to lgs
>doyouhaveanymilsurp.spaget
>no sunny no rifle of any kind
>check this out tho
>fucking p38 nazi battle flag and holster
>$1000
>oh wow that's awesome I get payed next week
>next week
>it a gone :(

>girls

Attached: 1560570190689.jpg (422x422, 38K)

>Time is fleeting, because I have a serialized rhodesian L1A1 that the family who owns it is waiting until Jan 1st for me to pull $2500 bucks for it, original gear, 10 mags, and uniform. I'm $750 away, but we need a second car desperately.
>She got away, taken by her mother. Daddy loves you very much.

Made me cry.
My girl is all grown up and calls me a few times a week.
She hates her Mother.

Stay strong.

>$400 police trade in no lock S&W model 66 last yearish
>could have fucked a girl I liked in HS who liked me back a lot
>could have lost my virginity at 16 to a girl who flat out told me “I would have sex with you thousands of times”

I don’t really regret it but at the same time, I feel stunted considering I’m 24 and still haven’t had sex yet. There’s a girl I’m trying to talk to at work right now and she’s so innocent and I suspect she is also a virgin.

Attached: 3110EF71-7C1F-4C91-9F26-C2CE90B8AA2F.png (640x360, 73K)

>gun that got away
SKS with tactical aftermarket stock and 30 round mag for $300 at Gander

>girl that got away
My childhood friend that I should have married instead of chasing other girls.

>gun that didn’t get away
Star BM. Just ordered mine from Classic Firearms. They’re selling them for $175 until tomorrow.

Attached: 9BAA1E60-8D01-43B2-BE61-58AA252FDB69.jpg (480x360, 60K)

My sides are in orbit
L

>the local surplus store had their only two svt-40's bought by some boomers
>i never had a girlfriend
>last time i talked to a girl was in high school
>told the cunt to fuck off after she admitted she had crush on me
Did i do the right thing?

Attached: bundeswhore.jpg (500x424, 36K)

christ user I'm sorry, I hope things get better

>Arsenal SLR-104FR (came close to buying one when they were still being imported, held off on it and now they cost an arm and a leg when I can find them)
>Cute emo girl in my history class in HS, had a crush on me but I was too much of a bitch to do anything about it

Attached: 1560545326720.png (487x598, 529K)

>UZI carbine with 3 mags, folding stock, shoulder thing that goes up, only 700 bucks but didnt have the money
>Idiot bitch that dumped me after I said "nigger" and "trap"
Never date your exact type, youll die when she leaves.

Well that was painful to read. Also put the car on a loan, get the fal

>Glock 31 gen 2, marked .357 SIG.
>girl from art class (shut up i liked it), she was giving me signs but I kept considering her taken

>Norinco NDM-86, guy selling it didn't know what he had been given after his fathers death, some lucky cunt got to the guys house 10 minutes before me and I left 15 minutes after he posted it on C R A I G S L I S T of all places.
>My ex-wife, the very definition of a toxic relationship. Never, since her, have I met someone as sexually compatible as we were. We'd do every possible sexual thing you could hope to imagine with each other, my wildest fantasies came true. Truly a magical 5 years we had together.
shes fucking crazy though and it finally came to a breaking point that I neither of us could deal with anymore.
6 years later and I'm engaged again but this one is about as fun sexually as masturbating into a sock. She's pretty much my best friend though and we have tons of fun together.

gun
>hi point 9mm
girl
>all of them

Attached: 1558559876596.jpg (960x786, 38K)

>Charter arms bulldog in 44 magnum $100 but I didn't see the sign until it was sold.
>Peruvian ex gf who ended up a single mom with a hapa deadbeat

Attached: y4sCROD.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>gun that got away
Got offered a H&k semi mp5 in 1999 for $900 I’m fucking retarded
>girl that got away
A red head named Kat, she was the best lay I ever had and was into all kinds of freaky. She always would wake me up with morning head and bought me KOTOR when it released. I’m a fucking idiot for not marrying her, I was hung up on my bitch ex

>NIB SGL 21-94 a few hours away from my town
>A fairly cute tomboy blonde I knew from 6th grade to my sophomore year. Wound up getting amazing head from her but fell out of touch after that summer. If only I’d gotten a bit farther.

Big list time
> $200 m1 carbine sans magazine
Pretty sure the pawn shop guy wasn't going to to sell it to me because I sperged in his store when someone else asked what it was. He said " he was saving it for someone else who had magazines"
>$160 nagant revolver at a gun show when they started going for $300
Wife said no at the time because of bills. She is hasguns now and feels bad.
>$325 k31 right before they went to $500+
Didn't know what they were and was nervous about spending the money ( no job at the time)
> $260 mpa defender
Couldn't justify driving halfway across the state for a meh gun
>$350 FAL
For sale in an unrelated Facebook group, was gone by there time I messaged the guy a couple hours after the post.
>$350 skorpion in 9x18 Makarov
Was a bit of a purist about the 32 acp curved mag look (still am) but I didn't know they would start going for $600+

Also goes without saying
>$89 nuggets at Dunham's and $99 nagant revolvers at Cabela's (or Dick's) during black Friday 2012

For girls
>Softball friend in highschool
I was stupid and mopey after first gf. She got hot after highschool.
>Second exgf
On and off for a few weeks, still best friends for years after, still could be now, but way to busy to hang out
>Third exgf
Same situation as second, but a year later. Hard working no matter what, with a sense of humor that shifted from normal to edgy to pol-tier. Haven't talked in years over a small fit my wife pitched over something she posted on Facebook.
>Bi German Classmate in college
Was several years older than me and flirty and even wanted to "see that side of me" after pulling an overnighter at her apartment. I was on a super concentrated school and purity kick at the time, and said I didn't want her to see that side of me.
>Wife's sister
Not really, she just gets paid better than my wife, but there are some serious personality differences that would be annoying.

I love my wife and she is awesome, but I still wonder sometimes
>Inb4 nice blog

>About as fun sexually as masturbating into a sock.

user that's going to be a point of contention if it still matters to you

Nice blogpost fagbag.

>gun that got away
$400 WASR 10/63 i found at a mom and pop gunstore in northern ID.
>girl that got away
Brett. Beautiful blonde with blue eyes. Instead stayed with my bitch whore ex who is crazy as fuck because she was easy. Fuck man. Live and learn i guess

Tell me of the land that is Idaho. Considering moving there but I'd make way less money from what I fan tell.
My job in Washington caps out at $45/hr, Idaho's cap would be somewhere around $35.

I should add that I'm not and never will be for any gun control, and hate liberals and Democrats with a passion.

>all matching 1975 Izhmash Makarov in pristine condition for $250
>third pin MAK90 for $1000
>M39 for $75
I've made poor choices

SPAS-12 for $500
Cute girl I knew from high school. Ran into her at a store a couple years after. She thought I was my brother and I didnt realize until after I'd left. Only clear shot I've ever had in my life and I choked on the line.

Not him but Idaho is like a deep red version of WA. Weeds crazy expensive somehow, though, if that's your speed.

Walther P38
Jackie

>gun
My grandpa had a full auto Uzi carbine when he passed that nobody knows what happened to
>girl
Havent had one yet. Every girl I've been with ended up being a dodged bullet sooner or later. One ex I really liked died from leukemia, another was secretly baby crazy (she's 22 now with 3 or 4 kids), another was gun controls biggest advocate, etc. etc.
I still want that fucking Uzi.

some argie i know lost his fal in a hole

$1500 fs2000 with 2 trigger assemblies original optic and rail. Basically new.

Married, 10y anniversary next month.

RK62
>letting girls get to you
LMAO women are nice to be around for a little bit but dont act like they're straight fucking FOUL creatures when you live with them.
In their natural habitat women are far messier and dirtier than men. Smell way fucking worse too.

Thanks. Just started typing and couldn't stop. What guns and girls got away from you user?

I feel good today cause I just picked up a Draco with a brace, rails and a Krebs safety for $400. Not letting any more guns get away.

No

Shes a real keeper user. I love how she doesnt mind ass to mouth, or at least didnt back in college. You're a lucky guy :^)

>gun
Pre ban M16 for 1500$ from my friends grandpa. I was in college and broke but I still kick myself over not taking a loan out to buy it.
>girl
High school girlfriend of 4 years, broke up with her when I went off to college across the country. She died in a car crash a week into my first semester. Messed me up for awhile.

>Hi-Point
>got away
nigga what?

>$400 psl I passed up on armslist 10 years ago because it wasn't a real dragunov
>qt blonde green eyed gf I broke up with two years ago because I let my anxiety and paranoid drive me to the point of delusion

>$400 SVT-40s wjth a case of ammo included
>tiny pale-skinned sweetest girl I ever met fucking friendzoned me 8 years ago and it still hurts

Isn’t Cabelas overpriced

an brand new HK .45 Carbine USC for $700

The most incredible blond belgian chick your fantasies can conjure up.

Attached: 1550875201330s.jpg (210x250, 6K)