Full ambi controls

>full ambi controls
>the most effective slide serrations
>low bore axis
>striker action
>threaded barrel and optics options
>polymer frame

I have everything guys keep asking for. Why won’t they notice me? Do I really need to whore myself out with another rebate to get guys to carry me?

Attached: 6F925DD9-81B6-4FE0-BFF3-D3DD9F9E638F.png (727x600, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7en-XNGvXw8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>full ambi controls
those dont look like full ambi controls
>>the most effective slide serrations
dubious claim, user preference varies
>>low bore axis
a strawman solution looking for a problem
>>striker action
meh, not my prefered action of choice
>>threaded barrel and optics options
option? virtually everything gun on the planet basically has these basic option. make it part of the package or dont bother acting like its some special unique feature
>>polymer frame
i dont care for plastic toy plastic guns
>I have everything guys keep asking for.
but i didnt ask for this

> - t. actual Beretta fan

Attached: 1559838557823.jpg (550x509, 33K)

>read manual before use
>fires without magazine

OK THERE IS SOMETHING WE HAVE VERY DEFINITELY AND SPECIFICALLY HAVE NOT BEEN ASKING FOR

Attached: umarus kirie.png (800x800, 242K)

It's Beretta's Glock. It has less merit than even their own Px4. It's fine, but unless you really need to save a few bucks there's no reason to get one over a Glock, M&P, or any other striker plastic gun that already have a good rep they've built for years.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-22-07-53-37.png (1439x1059, 2.23M)

Czp10 with night sight, threaded barrel, and 1 17-round mag, $434 +tax
Or
APX with night sights and 3 mags, $399 post rebate + shipping(?) and paperwork.

Don’t you fucking dare make her cry.

Attached: 47F88C47-6CF7-4033-8E63-9C6A89DECDC9.png (2898x1560, 448K)

tried finger fucking all of those, and the APX fit my little girly hands the best.
love the way it feels and shoots, I just wish mags where as cheap as a Glock's

t. boomer

>boomer
how millennials cope
lmao

I really like both in the hand but apx seems a bit more tested, and the czp10 trigger is pure sex. The apx trigger is good enough

I'll stare at 92FS all day long and make APX a cucky wife.

interesting. I had no Idea that Beretta got their triggers manufactured by PSA

>slide serrations
>useful feature
pick one.

can someone tell a no guns feggit what bore axis is?

How high or low the bore sits relative to where your grip is at its highest point. Visually, it's how far your hand is from the slide when shooting. You want it as close as possible so that the recoil is going as near as possible straight back into your hand. If it gets higher, it's sub optimal and the muzzle will flip up more when fired.

>most effective slide serrations
Yeah, ask MAC about that and how when it gets wet, they cannot be gripped at all: youtube.com/watch?v=7en-XNGvXw8

How high the barrel is relative to where you hold it. The higher the barrel, in theory translates to more force (force on a lever, your wrist being the pivot) being put on your wrist, equalling more felt recoil.

Whether that extra recoil is actually, meaningfully percieved is an entirely different matter. But many swear by it.

The point of aim/point of impact particular to Berettas is the main thing that keeps me buying Glocks. Also, flat trigger shoes and pivoting triggers don't really play well together on a handgun.

Thanks bois

OP you bought an APX and like it. We're all happy for you.

Now quit making all these fucking threads trying to get us to affirm your purchase.

If these were all metal and da/sa they would be neat

Does anyone have photoshop skills and can do up a concept? Ima a poorfag and phone post

Yeah they got u covered senpai

Attached: 92fs_zoom001.jpg (840x562, 74K)

There is a solid metal chassis inside the frame with steel frame rails. Think of the plastic grip frame as extended grip panels to save weight.

Why do you actually want DA/SA, though? The trigger system is literally a compromise of safety and shootability. Nobody wants two different weight pulls as they shoot their gun. It's the single action that people want to be able to shoot repeatedly and the DA first pull is just a compromise to accomplish that safely. The APX trigger is really good, though. It has a really short travel and clean break, like a single action pull. Only problem for me is the flat trigger shoe, which lets your finger move out of place in between shots, if you're not careful, which can be annoying for consistency unless you specifically train with pistols that have flat triggers like this.

>i dont care for plastic toy plastic guns

Attached: 46d.png (692x390, 200K)

>I never train and I want my gun to reflect that by being built for the dumbest of retards.

You don't even realize how obviously emotional you sound, do you?

I hear ya OP, beretta's other pistol options are fantastic and are sorely underappreciated.

Attached: 1523430015324.jpg (4128x2322, 2.44M)

Your entire post is based on speculation and no experience. I just summarized it for you. The fact that production class is ruled by DASA disproves your nonpoint

I shot an APX compact, it's grip feels very good to me and even though I don't like the triggers on striker guns this one is actually pretty good. Would buy

The APX is a nice pistol. I love the thing (obviously) but Beretta was releasing this pistol into an oversaturated market. Which is why no one noticed. And is why they're resorting to rebates and deals.

Attached: AP EX.jpg (1891x1322, 1.33M)

Why not just get a FNS/X and its variants and call it a day? Instead of making shit tier threads like this.

Is it compatible with 92 mags

No.

Attached: Ribbed for Pleasure.jpg (5437x4000, 1.41M)

>slide serrations
>striker action
>P L A S T I C
I didnt ask

Thats unfortunate, if the px4 and apx were compatible with 92 mags i bet it would help sales

They’re all radically different designs. The APX is a tilting barrel design while the PX4 and 92 feed straight into the barrel (an overlooked reliability advantage imho) so the feed lip angles need to be different.

Well I guess the PX4 could have been designed to use 92 mags but then that would necessitate moving the mag release lower than ideal on the Px4 because the bore axis is lower.

Mag safeties are retarded

Nigga you look like a toblerone

Attached: 1560294003521.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

The longer trigger pull is an additional layer of safety when holstering/unholstering your gun. The DA trigger requires practice, sure, but you do end up with a better out of the box trigger versus striker guns afterwards. And again with respect to trigger pull, everyone should spend time shooting DA revolvers to improve their consistency and smoothness on the trigger anyway.

I wish they gave the PX-4 more love and promotion. It's a great gun.

Yeah straight feed a la 92 is pretty much impossible to get a F2F iirc

Because I already have a G19 and this crippling disability that prevents me from buying more guns instead of more ammo.