What's the most YEET gun you can think of?

What's the most YEET gun you can think of?

Attached: 1560271518733.jpg (4148x2765, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doodieproject
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HIV on arm
KEK

Me in the back left

Moderately attractive for a kike even.

She apparently dropped by my work place last week. Since I'm one of the worker drones though, I didn't get to meet her.

Attached: 1561228366555.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

who is she? she cute

That’s pretty basic and uninspired

just like anything hi point

>not nigger
you had one job

Obrez

To be fair the only people who use yeet unironically now are white zoomers.

Sawed-off 2-bore

Lena Miculek. Daughter of Jerry Miculek.
Shes a sluth who cheated on her husband with a dude with no hands named Hunter Cayll "Nubs"
Forum post about the story doodieproject com/index.php?/topic/5300-ever-wonder-why-jerry-miculek-stopped-posting-youtube-vids/

Attached: nubbs-660x495.jpg (660x495, 91K)

>this chick is yeet cannon personificated because we wrote the name all over her
this may be a decent drawing but it ain't a good design. show, don't tell.

if "yeet" means throw, it has nothing to do with firearms usage whatsoever.
Unless you mean to "yeet" it into an alley or the river after a crime, then hi-points are unironically pretty yeet I guess.

Give it time and I'm sure you will see a much more memey design. The dabbing pose should be mandatory for at least one of the profile views.

How can you accurately personify a pistol that literally just came out? No one knows about its flaws and strengths fully yet?

What does "yeet" mean?

>cheats on husband for disabled retard

Generally used when throwing something very hard and very far, where you're relying more on luck than accuracy. If you apply it to a gun then I would picture something with a lot of power and mass, and thus recoil. Something you fire once at a target and have to hope your first shot hits because the kickback has put you on your ass so you're not getting a follow up.. Not exactly fitting for a common caliber pistol but when else will this chance come up?
>For the record, for a Hi-Point I would have preferred the Problem Solver because that does fit it.

To be fair, it's clearly based on Girls Frontline, rather than Upotte! or something, and GFL girls aren't actually personifications of the guns themselves, nor do the artists try. So she fits in quite well with most of the crowd.

you probably know more about the gun than you think you do considering it's still mostly a hipoint c9 but with newer features. Double stack mag, threaded muzzle, accessory rail, more slide serrations, grip safety, etc.
Now that I think about it, the older c9 had almost NO FEATURES besides pull trigger go bang.