Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Untitled.png (531x709, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169559/Acid-attack-victims-suffer-burns-sprayed-corrosive-substance-east-London.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169559/Acid-attack-victims-suffer-burns-sprayed-corrosive-substance-east-London.html

Gradually, I began to hate them

Part and Parcel, don't be racist.

For what? Thats what you should do as first aid. Best is filling it inside a bottle and squirt it inside the eye.
Fo to /sci/ if you need basic education about chemistry

Attached: 01f740a48d7cb4617aa04d171fdd9251-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x1001, 118K)

Part and parcel of living in a disarmed society.

Haha, nobody got shot. Whats your problem nazi?

Thats how silly your woman are

Attached: 1559422212015.jpg (713x1024, 104K)

Part & Parcel

Why do kebabs even do this shit?

I get when they do it to disfigure women they find too revealing, or when they do it as some kind of dumb honor/revenge bullshit, but a lot of these attacks just seem totally random. Like, "hey Ahmed whaddya wanna do today?" "Uh, let's go splash acid on someone's face lmao"

>"Uh, let's go splash acid on someone's face lmao"
Thats the point, you have the run and hide game + bonuspoints for messing a Bong

Attached: 1558421096463.jpg (652x824, 130K)

Allah demands human sacrifice. And we have to celebrate it, because diversity is our strength.

Not Jow Forums

>ban guns
brutal stabbings and meat-cleaver dismemberments in the street
>ban all sharp objects
criminals going out of their way to find fucking acid to pour on people
>ban anything within a certain PH range
hundreds of babies across the nation having their skulls bashed in with rocks, more at 11

You can't pretend to be this stupid anymore, it's impossible to ignore the fact that criminals/subhumans of your choice are going to violently get what they want as long as they have 2 arms and working hands. they will be gouging eyes out with their thumbs before banning another type of tool starts lowering the crime

As a population, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed

You ignorant racist! They are future doctors and lawyers!

This could be a thread about being prepared to deal with acid attacks, including first aid and EDC considerations which would definitely be Jow Forums. It could also be a thread about the most effective ways of weaponizing corrosive agents, which would also be Jow Forums.
Instead, it's
>lol muzzies
Which is not Jow Forums.

At least they didn't get shot or stabbed LUL

KYS BONG

Attached: zoomer.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

What would a gun have done? Melted.

>What would a gun have done? Melted.
KEK lil retard. Possible the first problems after a few h. The polymer is acid proof and steel/oil needs some time if the right acid was used

Some, sure. But less proportionally than other populations - which has large effects. Tiger Woods was only slightly better than his opposition, but it meant that he won way more than they did. Modest differences in psychological traits can produce massive societal effects - hence 13/52.

UK? not even once and if I was forced to go there, I wouldn't go anywhere without glasses and without a bottle of water with sodium bicarbonate to neutralize aicd attacks.

>UK: "Bloody america is so unsafe disarm yourselves already."
>Also UK:

Acid as a weapon is k you faggot

Do these people just fucking carry corrosive acid on their person to throw at people? That's an interesting EDC.

Islam is the cancer.
Nukes are the answer.

Attached: ramadan bombathon 2011 to 2019.png (768x5590, 2.52M)

>Why do kebabs even do this shit?
They don't need a reason. They don't think logically like we do. The whole islam thing is just a justification for their savage nature. One day they decide they want to chimp out and just say its a jihad or something. However, they get their hands chopped off if they try this shit in their own countries, which makes them want to migrate to Europe even more.

Not weapons-related.

What is more of a pest, muslims or jews? I genuinely believe if these two groups were eliminated from earth the world would have a golden age of peace and prosperity.

part and parcel

Bitch

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Acid not a weapon

Pocket sand a weapon

Wut

Really both but if you had to choose, it would be jews. Jews are the ones who enable sandnigger migrants.

Attached: images_7.jpg (443x332, 43K)

>stacy falls in a bonfire
>I'm supposed to feel bad for her
dumb bitch deserved it