/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

Ghost Whore edition

>RYINGU ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = GOOD
>RYINGU ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW

IN GENERAL, IF YOU HAVE A MINOR MEDICAL CONDITION THAT'S NOT NOTICEABLE THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MEDICAL CONDITION.

>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ (embed) (embed)
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

warriorcorpsman.com/
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga (embed) (embed)

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
Maybe.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png (embed) (embed)
tl;dr: Long hard school, long work hours, with good job prospects. It's definitely not for everyone or even most people in general.

CG info
>gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: ItsSpooky.jpg (1200x736, 64K)

I was radicalized by Ben Shapiro, I want to die for Israel. Which branch should I join?

All of them.

If you want to die for Israel, go join IDF. The US military ain't doing much dying for anything these days. It's peace time, haven't you heard?

I'm not picky, any branch will do as long as I die or get maimed abroad for foreign interests while my country won't even enforce its own borders.

You sound like you should go into politics, bro. Why aren't you running for elected office?

Israel has there own army and there own bombs we aren't dying for them. only the american corporations

Taking USMC/officer questions for the next few hours.

What percentage of USMC officers are mustangs? Is it significantly higher than other branches?

Honestly I couldn’t tell you. I will say that mustang infantry officers tend to cause more problems than not as they attempt to be the SSgt when they need to be the Lt.

Interesting. I never served, so I worried that the lack of experience would make me come off as inferior to a mustang

Nah, mustangs come with bad habits as well as experience. While experience is good, it’s not the end all be all when it comes to good leadership.

What would you define as "good leadership" and what can I do now to develop it?

Enlisting in the Army as a 35W (Military Intelligence Linguist)
What can you tell me about this MOS?

Who is “you”?

>only the american corporations
who owns the corporations?

Attached: 1552453558343.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Think of it like Maslow’s Hierarchy

>Step One: Be a good Dude. Pay your bills, don’t get DUIs, don’t be a scumbag. Nobody wants to follow a scumbag.

Step Two: Be a good Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine. You need to be based within the core values and guiding principles of your organization without being a careerist turd or “company man”. People want to be the good guys, they want to become better and feel as if they are part of something bigger than themselves. You need to be an example they can follow, but shelter them from the bullshit and bureaucracy that comes with the military.

>Step Three: Be a good Infantryman/Engineer/Pilot/SWO/Etc. If you don’t know how to do the job, it’s pretty hard to call out failures in performance. Job proficiency from leadership raises morale, sets the tone for the unit, and gives subordinates an example to lookup to. It helps folks see that you aren’t just going through the motions or kissing ass to get ahead, but are rising because of your skill alone.

Lol your going to make him flip the fuck out asking hard questions like that

You now

Assuming I can make it to either position, will I see more action as a helicopter pilot or a jet pilot? What's the culture like among each of them?

Define action.

Man, Asian girls look so fucking gross. Like aliens or dogs or something. I can't wait for the chinks to CRISPR themselves into a version of white people without the capacity for abstract thought or empathy (and probably with a 50 year life expectancy from fucking around with their genes) and the world has less of these things.

Thank you, this really is helpful

Think about it like this, today's warfare revolves around AtG and SOF. We launched dozens of strikes EVERY DAY on ISIS, and that came from jets and helos. However, jet slots are much harder to come by in every branch and will require you to be a commissioned officer, whereas the only reasonable branch to join for attack helos will be the Army (preferably as a Warrant). COs are officers first, so they end up doing a lot more than just their job, and after a few tours, they may never bomb another target again, but they also gain far greater responsibilities and make fuckloads more while WOs are going to fly until they quit or decide that WO4 is impossible to make but WO3 doesn't pay enough to justify the endless grind.

That being said, helo guys are definitely less integrated as a culture than jet guys are, partially because they are business-oriented whereas jet guys are the vegans of the piloting world. What they won't admit is that the bases they end up at almost always suck ass and all of those hours dog-fighting will never make up for leaving without a single air kill. Both guys worked hard to get where they are, both get paid the same, and both are officers before pilots, but feel free to ask a jet naval aviator about Lemoore and don't forget to ask a helo pilot whether or not he flies a Cessna on his days off to rack up hours that commercial airlines actually give a fuck about.

Asians are hot

actually being involved in combat missions

I'm gonna have my college degree (in a STEM major) in a couple years. I'm currently leaning more towards trying to become an attack helicopter pilot, but I would love to hear your opinion on whether that's the worse decision to make.

I think you should do what YOU want to do, a STEM degree allows you to commission, go warrant, or sell your soul and enlist. Sometimes, enlisting is a good call if you have a specific career path, but enlisted don't fly so that wisdom is useless here. If you want to fly attack helos, that means Army or Marines (and yes, I know Navy has attack-capable helos but those guys mostly do reps and SARs) but as a commissioned officer at OCS, you will compete for whatever slots are available AT THE TIME, so it is a luck-based thing, and the military is not a lucky organization to be a part of. Even assuming you get your slot, you will then compete for seats on whatever airframe is available AT THE TIME. You see how the chances slim down as we go along this process? I cannot guarantee you a path to blasting Ride of the Valkyries and disintegrating gooks, but I recommend the most likely path that offers the most flying, which would be WO in the Army. If you get selected, you WILL go to flight school, so then all you have to do is compete for an attack helo, assuming there even is a seat available when you get winged. Even if you end up flying Chinooks or one of those oddball fixed wings, you are going to be a pilot and get paid like one, and when your 6 year commitment is up, you can (and should) fuck off and get a civilian job that pays better and allows you to live in a place far away from the weenie.

I will tell you right now, however, that you should not join for the money if you can get a good civilian job. You should not join for the pension if you can get a government job. You should not join for the flight hours if you don't want to work for a commercial airline. This is a serious commitment, so chart your journey out and network with people that have taken that journey. If you go WO, you'll need a LOR from one anyways, so he/she can educate you on it.

>don't know how to swim
>join the navy
Why do people do this?

>hey son wanna join the navy?
uh I can't swim
>that is no problem buddy, we can teach you!

Why do people go airborne without having jumped as a civilian?

Why do people join the Submarine force without having been in a sub before?

The military is 90% on-the-job training to fulfill a specific need. Most folks in the military will never have a need to swim.

Can incels join too?

Attached: incels.png (630x480, 276K)

>Why do people join the Submarine force without having been in a sub before?
idk personally it was the money

Attached: 8AC38346-97A0-4839-B2A0-D7F237436435.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>implying incels aren't the only type that volunteers to join the military in the current year

I got charged with trespassing at age 16 and unlawful entry at age 12.
For some reason im shaky about mentioning the one where I was 12 because it would show off some sort of repeat offender vibe, and it happened so long ago.
Set me straight boys

If I caught you breaking in my shit I'd have probably shot you.

I was climbing on the roof of a school for the unlawful entry, 8 hours community service.
I was walking on government land for the trespassing, $50 fine

Oh nvm then. That's pretty unfair to get charged for that then

USAF CGO here who commissioned via OTS if anyone has any questions about the process.

I know, it was bullshit. 12 year old me was scared shitless.
Do I tell the recruiter though?

No idea desu. The biggest trouble I've ever been was getting detention.

>finished bct a week ago
>now at ocs

Feels good man

Want to branch combat arms for sure

Do you have to speak more than one language to become a Green Beret?

Attached: 199FE43B-59C5-4FE9-9551-DD0E14FFFDFF.jpg (249x249, 11K)

My nigga you need to at least speak three.

At ocs right now. Going aviation is a bitch good luck to whoever wants to do that

No. They teach you a language assuming you make it through selection. If you know a language that’s the language you will use in a team.

When it's lights out and people are supposed to shut the fuck up, what's the best way to make people laugh and thus, get people in trouble?

What branch?

Easy, just let out the loudest, wettest, greasiest, smelliest growler of a fart.

Alternatively, start a game of PENIS

Lol, we used to call that simply "fear" back in the day.

>a game of PENIS
Explain. What are the rules?

Definitely describes the game well

You say "penis", then someone else has to say "penis" louder, followed by the next person saying it louder. Whoever gets caught loses. If nobody else knows how to play this, then you're fucked, but everyone that knows how to play immediately gets involved. I'm sure the instructors got a laugh or two out of the faint shouts of "PENIS" coming from down the hall

If I'm on watch and calling reveille, I like to whisper penis into the mic as I call it out
>REVEILLE REVEILLE REVEILLE, UP ALL penisBUNKS, NOW REVEILLE
Nobody has called me on it so far

Infantry or armor

Ocs gets a bunch of slots for those cause nobody wants to do combat arms

What better way to fulfill their destinies

Attached: 5517574281.jpg (1600x1202, 216K)

>Man hands
Yeah thanks, I'll pass

>implying the military is a straight organization with pretty girls

Attached: 5501870431.jpg (1536x2048, 423K)

This...

When you haven't had sex in months and haven't had the privacy to jack off in the same amount of time, chicks like this start looking like goddesses.

> tfw you know these are Shepard AFB tech school dorms
> tfw I’m stuck here with the flight liners who come back to the dorms plaster every weekend
I wish I went EOD

Attached: BEC59B1C-1A25-4D22-8AEC-DD78EF2D80A7.jpg (1019x784, 64K)

cute feet

Passed my MEPS and have Enlistment Monday. Going to talk to someone to get my TS (Nut Guard 35F/35M). Advise? Is there a polygraph? My step mother taught english in syria for a long time in the early 00's and my family did some sus shit back in Ireland during the troubles. Been sleepless all week so far. Also I ttthhhiiinnnkkkk I was caught stealing shit back when I was a teen? Never went to court and that whole part of my life is a blur. For my civi job I pass TSA, DOT, and DOD background checks all the time so my recruiter said don't even mention it. help

Attached: Drunk russia.jpg (768x768, 88K)

If you weren't fingerprinted don't worry about it

Any tips for the DLAB? If i qualify Cat IV what are my chances at getting a language that i want?

This is Pensacola bub

Attached: 5497394481.jpg (1538x2048, 374K)

YMMV

Attached: 5496689001.jpg (2048x1538, 396K)

Depends on the language you want

I have no idea man. Does it help I got my CC in chicago back when I lived there?? Nothing came up. Also got finger printed for Oregon CC and didn't have any issues. My whole childhood is erased from my head. Highschool ended in 2013 and my earliest memories are like 2015.
Alcohol a bicth.
Also what is getting TS like? What should I expect? Also there are 4 slots for 35F right now and one is a non deployable unit (so no bonus). Should I just say k bye or take a shorter commitment if they screw me? Put down 35M but kinda unsure if I want that

Attached: 1366256514401.jpg (1170x895, 200K)

I guess they build these shitholes the same then. It’s better than barracks at least

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

As a Navy CTI could i be looking at Nipponese?

The TS clearance is easy as long as you didn’t do anything to criminal. I don’t know about your dad though

Look man, she ain't that bad looking either. That soft pale skin, those dimples, those supple yet malleable breasts, and those juicy thighs... god man, I can almost feel her sweaty stomach sliding against mine as she rides me, my titanium erection slick with her pussy juice that is running down my balls like it's coming from a faucet, those clammy ass cheeks clapping when she picks up the pace, moaning while her sugar walls tighten around my shaft, each fold sliding over the ridge of my dick's head, her G spot swollen with the pent-up urge of a sex-hungry and ovulating young woman...

Attached: IMG_3762.png (415x367, 142K)

Pathetic fucking incel

>sugar walls

I see you are a man of culture, as am I.

Anyway, I'm not judging, man. You do what you've gotta do, my point is that the desert fox effect is real even in garrison. Chicks who would get barely any play at say a university hold hilarious amounts of power in the military; I'm not mad about it, I actually find it fun to watch a bunch of junior enlisted thirst over the next pasty 19 year old who comes into the unit.

Eh, polygraphs are normally only a thing for green door crap. As a rando enlisted intel guy you likely will not have to worry about one.

I hope you didn't lie or forget anything on your sf86, having to file an sf86-c when you're going for a ts perks up investigators ears. Also, they actually interview your references when you go for ts so don't put druggies or morons up for references.

no poly.
be honest about everything regarding your family.
you could easily say you don't remember the stealing bit if it got brought up later, then facepalm and say "oh yeaaaaaah". then fill them in. they do followups if it seems you forgot anything.

Can I be the junior enlisted who completely ignores females and doesn't interact with them? How bad will this fuck me over?

I don't get why people are so eager to fuck barracks hoes when there's perfectly good pussy throwing itself at enlisted from outside the military. Even less so enlisted pursuing relationships with other ugly duckling enlisted

Attached: 5516674711.jpg (3000x2253, 656K)

IF THERE WAS PERFECTLY GOOD PUSSY THROWING ITSELF AT ENLISTED SCHMUCKS THEN I WOULDNT BE SALIVATING AND WRITING EROTIC POSTS ABOUT THIS FUCKING BUTTER FACED SLAMPIG

It can only serve to enhance your experience. There are literally billions of fish in the sea. You don't have to give your attention to any of the ones with lives so fucked up they enlist

Yes. Go combat arms ant you'll never see them.

Go out in cammies. Ask for numbers. Have sex, etc. Etc. Relax man

This really is ghost whore thread

Well the problem with that is these days in training people can't even leave the base for like the first 60 days, and considering how many people in the military are spergs they have issues with talking to people once they do get libo.

Also, even if you don't have social anxiety, being 18-19 in the military and trying to talk to people in college can be a bit of a mindfuck. This gets much worse when you're like 21 and your old friends start graduating college and making money.

It isn't 2009 anymore, as far as I can tell the bootlicking TYFYS days are over, people are back to feeling sorry for you if you're in the military.

Thanks frens. also regarding

What is the proper course of action if they screw me out of my bonus and put me in a non deployable unit? Walk away or sign for less time? Some friends say just to be happy I get a MOS I want. Not sure how truthful my recruiter is mentioning "So you may not get your bonus since one slot could cancel that". Sounds like "I don't want to give you your bonus"

Attached: 1366257589185.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Where am I supposed to go in uniform that won't get me called out by other guys? I've dated girls before the military, but the closest I have gotten to sex was smelling my balls (my most recent ex's vagina smelled almost like my ballsweat, very earthy with a hint of coffee)

So long as you don't run into the females who want to own all males - these chicks are the ones who demand homage from males, if you don't pay them the respect they feel is due they go full high school drama mode on you and try to fuck your life up.

Most chicks are just trying to wrap their heads around how they now have access to however many dicks they desire, the super crazy ones are few and far in between.

What?

What do you mean called out by other guys?

>screw me out of my bonus and put me in a non deployable unit

So you're joining the guard... you haven't spoken to the unit you're joining yet? If not, set up an appointment to get a tour immediately, preferably on a drill weekend. Talk to the people in the specific section you'll be working in, drive the conversation to a point at which you can ask whether they've heard about if there is any fuckery going on with the recruiters, ask about ops tempo, etc.

You're about to miss out on arguably one of the biggest pluses of joining the guard (besides having a real life) - learning about where you'll be working before you sign, and walking away if what you hear isn't what you want out of the military.

All I'll say is that I'm at a navy base for training and so there are shitloads of guys from different branches, and I've seen them rag hard on dudes that walked around downtown in uniform

I've tried talking to girls, and even managed to land a few dates, but they shut down when I say I'm in the military. Last one, I lied about my job, but she could tell I was lying and called me out on it.

He means being called a tool for going to social areas in uniform.

Uniforms really only work if you're from some armpit of America where nobody joins the military. If you go to any large-ish city and hit a bar in uniform, I can almost guarantee someone will come up to you asking what the fuck you think you're doing, especially if you're junior enlisted.

if it's not on your contract then don't fucking sign it.
it's that easy.

however it's possible your recruiter lied about the bonus to begin with to get you to stick around or go towards a job he cared about that is hard to fill.
i don't know, but don't sign it unless you're happy with it. the contract isn't hard to read.

checked and all but this is so fucking gay when anyone does this.
especially since it'd almost exclusively be done around base where girls are used to seeing military retards and this is just cringey.
especially since the places you wear cammies to are places you don't want to pick anyone up at.

dude fucking calm down. girls around military bases expect you to be in the military with your stupid haircut and the way you talk and walk. they can spot you from a mile away
just don't be a turbobootfuck and don't talk about the military unless asked about it.

also yeah i'd make fun of you for wearing your shit out into town too. it's the least cool thing you can do and you'll hopefully understand that later.

This is a statement of facts.

Seems like he already realizes he shouldn't be trying to impress women with costumes, I'm guessing the person who suggested it is a hyperboot themselves or a neverserve.

>my family did some sus shit back in Ireland during the troubles

Based and armalitepilled

Attached: ira gadsden.png (960x599, 41K)

I don't wear my uniform out, but I know I still look boot as fuck, even down to the beady eyes. I don't talk much about the military, especially since it's been made clear that nobody fucking cares. I just don't have much else in my life so I am not sure what else I can flex beyond the slightly okay body that basic gave me and the manners my mama taught me. I don't treat girls any different than I used to, but I presume they have been treated poorly by guys that looked just like me and assume I'll do the same?

>. I don't treat girls any different than I used to, but I presume they have been treated poorly by guys that looked just like me and assume I'll do the same?

oof. wrong attitude user. stop being a gentleman and start running eiffel towers on barracks slampigs. forget about treating women with any respect at all until you hit e5-e6. that's when you're allowed to have a relationship.

>I don't treat girls any different than I used to
Cringe, I deliberately hold open the door for anybody but young girls that are attractive. If any show interest in me or talk to me I just look at them and go about my business. Have I gotten laid in a year? No. Is it funny as fuck shutting down attractive bitches? Yes.