Do people keep these things or just leave the on the ground after firing?

Do people keep these things or just leave the on the ground after firing?

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 470K)

>police calling instensifies

but no, not outside the wire

Attached: 1557367035470.jpg (477x724, 189K)

do you flick boogers when no one is looking?

Attached: $_32.png (376x500, 292K)

If you're environmental, poorfag, or just want to save money you pick them up or use a bag.

If you're an average person, you leave them.

Unpopular opinion: you should pick up your brass and links to use again.

What do you think the assistant is there for?

no, i carve out circular chunks of the absorbent foam in the roof of the humvee with empty brass and put the boogers up there
that way they'll dry out and the next guy will be sitting in there and they'll all fall out on to him when they go over a bump

Attached: 1496656572931.jpg (902x902, 285K)

clean up all your shit if your out in the wild you fucking slobs. How many of you bring a rake with you to clean all the garbage you drop? I find another yellow shotgun shell in the middle of nowhere Im sticking it someones ass!

can you even reuse links? i thought they get all bent out of shape when fired and have to be recycled into entirely new brass (or whatever the links are made out of) products

>average person, you leave them
sure kid
what does a noguns know?

>can you even reuse links?
yes

You know, I was having a pretty shit day until I read this comment. Paired with Perturabo there I legitimately laughed. Thanks dude.

no problem bro, glad i could lighten up your day a bit

You mean the range trap?

Holy shit, riding in a humvee sucks, but this just adds a whole level of ‘fuck you’

Attached: 19B45241-9DEE-4E07-9AC4-83584DDFDD72.jpg (348x370, 26K)

Links from what I've read, they expand and get easier to link and load from every use.

They're fine to re-use.

Attached: IMG_20190622_202009842.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

no one is laughing, faggot. his joke was good. yours is bad.

those are in backwards bruh

>average person
average people don't have belt-fed guns

Yeah, I know. Easier to get in and out again when I get around to buying a case of M80.

cherish these deserved yous, you magnificent bastard

Training: pick up every single one
Real action: just leave em

Goddamnit, this is why I miss the line companies, that shit is comedy gold.

You might want to clean them, they'll last longer and IF you managed to get a destructive device license, you don't want to feed that pig fucked up links.