Jammer

Does anyone know where to buy/build an effective jammer? Radio frequencies are the goal, but cell and wifi would be a nice bonus.
If possible, getting my hands on milspec, even shitty Ukrainian surplus, would be cool.
>inb4 it's illegal
Fuck off feds, it's my property, I'll decide what can travel on it, tangible or not.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-185337_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 355K)

Regardless of whether or not it’s your property, EM jamming is super illegal. It’s not like the FCC is searching for people breaking their regulations, but if you’re discovered, you’ll get fucked by the long dick of the law.

>Fuck off feds, it's my property,

Feds are the only ones who lend credence to your "property rights" you fucking turd

>what is natural law

>what is "wish in one hand"

Also, I'm like 75% certain that the federal government considers most EM frequencies "government property". So, it's not actually his property.

Is this new bait, or is this place actually getting dumber?

>being on a board dedicated to discussing and owning firearms
>claiming property rights don't exist

The alt right really are this fucking dumb.
Or are you a commie?
It's hard to tell.

Attached: 42547900_1851486931585150_5830818030199767040_n.jpg (484x206, 24K)

Private property is a legal concept defined by a country's political system and enforced by a country's government. Just like laws on radio jamming.

This has nothing to do with guns, it's just childish to justify disregarding the feds because of a right that you have been granted and enforced by the very same feds.

Jamming also has fuck-all to do with guns

>ECM are not weapons

Attached: 919.png (501x445, 205K)

Would you really argue that Jow Forums isn't the better board for this hacker shit

I mean radio shit unironically goes to /diy/. I can't tell if this belongs in /ham/ or /ohm/ though.

>>ECM are not weapons
But they aren't? They're equipment. 'Wargear' at best. Not weapons. Not until you bludgeon someone with it.

>11 replies
>no answers
Anyone have an answer to op?

>Private property is a legal concept
Retard.

No. You can't post about your gucci full spectrum jammer on /arg/ so nobody gives a shit about them.

>>inb4 it's illegal
iirc its illegal to sell, import, and use them. I dont think building one/possession would be illegal on its own but im not a layer.

> Section 302(b) - prohibits the manufacture, importation, marketing, sale or operation of these devices within the United States (47 U.S.C. § 302a(b))
They are illegal period.

>Private property is a legal concept defined by a country's political system
NATURAL LAW NIGGER

>prohibits the manufacture, importation, marketing, sale
so if you "find one in the free section at the dump" its legal because "possession" isnt in there

>NATURAL LAW NIGGER
An even bigger spook than federal ones.
The only true law is that which is enforced at the end of a gun.

Is natural law enforced by the natural police?

Have a bump user. It's interesting enough.

You are correct. But that would be almost impossible to argue in court.

Thing is OP, you don't actually own any land. You rent it from the federal government. Want to find out if I'm right? Stop paying property taxes and see what happens.

>that would be almost impossible to argue in court
more like impossible to prove that you didnt find it at the dump unless you do something stupid

Hahaha our rights are god given and inalienable. Hahaha the feds gave them to us... hahaha eat a dick

the prosecution would have to prove you didnt find it at the dump, not the other way around

Kind of.
If someone is a dick enough, sooner or later the other members of the community with kick his ass. So yes

sounds like anarchism but ok

Attached: dfffff.png (1200x800, 3K)

As a Ham I want you to know there are a number of people who have wide spectrum scanners that are constantly active and would love to make a sport of hunting down the location of your RF autistic screeching, worse yet if it has some bleed over into the military bands and you piss them off.

>worse yet if it has some bleed over into the military bands and you piss them off.
doesnt even need that, if op is anywhere near any air or sea traffic the cops will arrive at his door and politely ask him to stop with a nice 2000$ fine within minutes

>ukrainian
No such thing.

>or operation

also you're wrong anyway, once you take it from that free section, you now possess it.

>Radio frequencies are the goal, but cell and wifi
do you think cellphones and wifi don't use radios or something?

>you now possess it
where does it say possession is illegal?
>operation
im not saying using it is legal but I have yet to see a law saying just owning it is illegal

Spark gap generator.

>Turn off hammer and put it away
>"Radio jamming? Like a sandwich haha no sir I don't know anything about that"

Boomer retards btfo

>he actually thinks that works with radio shit
The FCC is literally worse than the ATF. They don't give a fuck.

Care to elaborate?

What it says on the tin. Spark gap.

Attached: 66c544f6809732d3d0e3a93b6867923a.jpg (550x247, 34K)

I had an old 3 G scanner Back in the day. I bought it for sitting in the airport so I could get some peace and quiet from everybody on their damn cell phones And then if I got a first class upgrade I would light it up to stop all the phone calls. The 4 G ones are way more expensive and I think if you get caught There's huge penalties now

>Care to elaborate?
It's the year 2019, try the internet retard.

Most people who get caught are those who keep using it in the same place. If you're using it to knock over houses or some other BnE shit and not running it constantly in one place you're not gonna get tracked down.

The difference between the two is primarily cosmetic. In reality both will end the same: economically devastated, tyrannical failed states.

Niggers kill you and take your shit

LOL

>Jamming also has fuck-all to do with guns
Oh yeah? I was shooting at some raccoons the other day and my gun JAMMED! explain that mr. gubment man.

Did you ever think that the signal the jammer was emitting would interfere with ATC transmissions? That seems kinda shitty man

Attached: 1556104735559.jpg (960x960, 30K)

DESU I'm kinda tempted to get some sort of a short-range cell jammer to put under the counter at work so people will fucking get off their phones while placing their orders.

Do 3G and aircraft radios even do stuff in the same frequency ranges?

As far as radio comms go, no. And as far as cellular bands go, it depends on the carrier. The different 'G's have different multiplexing schema, which is something to take into account. At most what you could hope for is to homemake a broad-spectrum, freq-sweeping URN generator.
And then get buttfucked by the FCC

because Jow Forums is unironically full of scared mouth breathing cops now

Spark gap generator nigga
Only option. Full spectrum jamming.

>turns on a fucking jammer
>ON A FUCKING PLANE
user
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY?

There's so much shit on aircraft that's I wouldn't want jamming on any frequencies.
Not to mention the planes internal systems picking up the signals, or harmonics
Jamming on a modern plane is fucking suicidal

how do you even get a jammer past the post-9/11 fascist TSA

You fucking don't. You may get lucky, ONCE, with a commercially (read; Chinesium off Wish) constructed one, but taking your hodgepodge signal generator in front of a TSA agent who won't be able to tell your ratsnest of wires and components apart from a bomb is a great way to get shot through the sternum like Clyde.

>I'll decide what can travel on it, tangible or not.

It's great to be talking all that good shit till the FCC kicks you in the chest, bankrupts you, and your property is now theirs.

Because he's fucking lying.

>your property is now theirs

it was always United States property, nosteppers fail to recognize

so they'll shoot kot & pupper?
the bastards

People don't understand, the FCC, without question WILL get a Federal court order to immediately seize your land if they suspect illegal interference operation. They will show up, arrest you, seize anything they don't like the look of, and tell you to get a fucking hotel when they're done processing you.

The FCC FAA are the absolute endbosses of US bureaucracy, with the FAA only edging them out slightly. Both of them can be seen less as bureaucracies made of people like the ATF and more like a nebulous entity. Their rules are firm and unflinching. Had a boob slip on TV for 1 second? 1 million dollars. No arguments. Don't file a flight plan at all and start doing loops in your crop duster in the vicinity of an airport? I really hope you had a good time doing it.

Fuck off shill

shilling what exactly dumbass

You are not welcome here

You're the one racebaiting outside of Jow Forums