Settle an argument for me bros

Fudd friend is trying to trade his Glock 21 for a .38 S&W revolver, and intends to carry it. I think he's retarded for it and that the Glock is a better carry. Who's right?

Attached: image0-8.jpg (3024x4032, 1.26M)

They're both fine carry guns, assuming they both go bang

The revolver

Deine Mutter ist eine lästige, adipöse Hure, du Hurensohn

>Glock 21
I wouldn't own or carry any Glock, so if I could get a S&W snubby, it's a no brainer.

glock has it beat in terms of ammo selection and capacity but the sw will be easier to carry daily than a full sized pistol.
price wise, theyre pretty close, although that sw looks a bit beat (assuming thats the exact one hes trading for).
whatever hes comfortable with is the right choice. after all, hes carrying it, not you.

like a revolver chambered in .38 S&W or a S&W revolver in .38 special? if it's like the one you posted then yeah nice, if its some old beat to shit nickeled black powder piece of shit hell no. a glock 21 and a smith and wesson model 36 or 10 are worth about the same across conditions (with exception to mint S&Ws which have collector appeal) and the S&W will carry a lot easier than the fuckhuge block

Just like a fucking zoomer, trying to tell other what to do. How about, your friend can carry whatever gun he wants.

Attached: 2B4F5181-1682-476B-9210-851A99598305.jpg (399x600, 99K)

Glock is better. Tell him to get a summer job and save up for the 38. Unless it's a rare collector piece and he has nothing shittier to sell. He's not going to carry or really seriously use a nice 38.

Attached: 62514327_2076311749164113_4136056469575434240_n.jpg (720x405, 24K)

Carrying a Glock 21 is a bit retarded. Thats a big pistol. I would rather carry the revolver on a day to day basis. The Glock would be a good combat pistol for if SHTF or a nightstand gun though.

tehy are very similar and close guns in almost every aspect so its a very close call.

Id say that he should follow your advice and go with the g21 load it up with some RIP frangible ammo, stick it up your stupid nigger loving ass and shoot you up

Listen here buddy, I'm not the one buying the revolver off a shitskin. Not my fault he associates with the mudraces.

Attached: 1f2LZPQ.jpg (1444x1172, 431K)

That's one of his points too, but he's a big guy. He could conceal a 21

The gun you always have on you is better than the one you have most of the time. Period.

Non autists are not gonna EDC a fucking G21.

Countless people for decades have done exactly that with various snubbies.

if he can comfortably carry a glock 21, theres way stronger revolvers he could comfortably carry than a tiny 38. tell him to carry like a 686 or something

Attached: z93meNe.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

I am familiar with a G21. Its big, and it's like grabbing onto a 2x4, but it's also 13 rounds. maybe a better car or nightstand gun than a carry for most. It's not easy to hide a full size when it's 90F unless you want to really look like you carry. Look at this fucking faggot antifa from Knoxville, you don't want to look like that, do you? Look at the wheelgun printing in his gay side pocket, 5.11 shirt..don't be this tranny cock sucking faggot screaming "shoot me first!".

Attached: knox_UTK_gun.jpg (4096x2304, 2.01M)

Based and carry pilled

Could and comfortable are two different things

You guys dont open carry pistol grip shotguns loaded with slugs?

i ususally concealed carry a musket like out fathers intended. S and W is probably more fun for range and for concealed carry, glock for home defense.