Fireworks

They go bang. I didn't know what board to post on.
Does Jow Forums buy fireworks? I recall hearing years ago that someone I knew in passing online operated a flak cannon on the fourth.

Attached: Fireworks.png (1170x878, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AdP67GWU8A
blog.skylighter.com/fireworks/2009/06/fireworking-safety-and-law.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yD-glZs3BEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/childishuselessshit/

I got 37mms flare gun i use for fireworks
The neighborhood got pissed (guy next doors a cop) cause "it's a scary gun" now i can't use it publicly around them

>he has to buy his fireworks
>he isn't given them by his employer and paid to shoot them
Sad.

Attached: 20190608_183915.jpg (4032x1960, 2.07M)

I've never figure out how you get a job operating fireworks shows, but I'm pretty sure it requires a license I don't have.

fireworks are not weapons, no matter how much Far Cry 2 you play

unsurprisingly it usually at least requires a defensive driving course to drive the truck full of them, if not some OSHA compliance certificate

In most (non-cuck) states all you need to shoot is ATF clearance which is pretty much just a background check that you complete by filling out and sending in a form that's suspiciously similiar to a 4473. I got into the business by knowing a guy who knows a guy who owns the business. If you want to break into the industry right now is the prime time. Most display companies need a lot of extra hands around the 4th of July and they're often willing to hire pretty much any able-bodied non-felons. Once you do a show and they see you're not a retard they're exponentially more likely to invite you back to do more shows.
Nope, jusr a CDL with a hazmat cert.

Attached: 20190608_183931.jpg (4032x1960, 3.67M)

>Nope, no certificates, except for the certificates i had to get

I was refering to the defensive driving course, which you don't need to drive explosives (unless your state makes you take a defensive driving course to get a CDL in the first place, I know my state doesn't).

I got a barge job lighting off 8-10 inch mortars by just talking to a guy at a gas station. He had shirt with the explosives symbol on it and was like "so you a bomb guy or snappy dresser?" Honestly thought he was just a hipster. Turns out he's a hipster with a pyro license and city contracts. The job sucked, 12 hours of sitting on a barge for 20 mins of breathing road flare smoke so thick you can't even see the reports. Setting off 10 inch mortars right in your face even with full face helmets and earplugs is an intense experience worth the hassle.

>not buying 1.4g overloads
>not rolling your own flash salutes and ground salutes
>are fireworks Jow Forums

Got 4 cases of zombies revenge shells for this year, and 2 packs of leftover ballistic salute rockets.

This guy knows what's up

Attached: 20190110_041428.jpg (4032x1960, 2.8M)

Barge shows always suck. No shade, giant shells, no room to run away if something goes wrong, and set up and teardown are an absolute bitch. Literally every other kind of show is better than even the smallest barge show.

>atf face intensifies

>dick awakens cans

noice.

How do you find overloads people are faggots and don't want to say what the name of them is.

any BBQ rando fans here.

You go to the fattest Indian guy you can find selling fireworks on the rez, usually in a tiny shack with a shitty paint job. Buy a cake and some roman candles then look around shiftily. Ask him about overloads and M80's, he will hook you up 99% of the time.

This is pretty much it (pic related, these used to be known as Big Fat Ground Blooms). All of this stuff gets rewrapped under a new name from year to year. You will never find this shit at a fireworks shop that is part of a larger chain, seek out the shittiest looking mom and pop places you can find. If you are near a reservation they are also usually a good bet. If neither of those two options work for you, there are some very nice "firework labels" for sale on ebay, but expect to pay out the ass if you take that route.

Attached: 20190617_084535.jpg (4032x1960, 2.46M)

I used to until my new neighbors moved in like five years ago.
They kindly asked me to stop because it was scaring their daughter.

I rolled over.

My neighbor is an iraq vet, he has ptsd and puts one of those gay signs out about fireworks. I spend about 2500 a year on mortars, hes a fag, hes on disability but is 100% able bodied, fuck him.

Pussy.

If I had ptsd I'd invest $300 in some Sony or Bose noise isolating + cancelling headphones specifically to have them on hand for the 4th and new years,

Hes the biggest fag about it, and a total tool all the fucking time. You cannot imagine a bigger "look at me im a vet, thank me for your freedom" faggot than him.

Or just not be in area you know a ton of people will be firing off small explosives, but then again he's weak-minded.

Thow a string of firecrackers into his bathroom window while he's taking a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AdP67GWU8A

Attached: 1532182667837.jpg (650x400, 40K)

why would you not just make flash powder.

>I'm going to stop doing what I like because my neighbors asked me to stop doing something i like on my private property

t.basedboy cuck.

Because buying sparklers and tape is easier?

>think of the wimmenz and chilluns

Because making actual flash is pretty dangerous and to do it in any signifigant quantity you need an antistatic mixing drum. Also it's usually illegal.

Pretty sure the 7/3 mixture falls under the same rules as tannerite. Legal to own the chemicals to make it, legal to make for personal use, illegal to transport or store the mixed composition. Has to be used where it's made within 24 hours iirc.

I normally buy about sixhundred dollars in assorted morter shells and small stuff for the neighborhood kids then put on a fireworks display for the whole block. It generally involves me and a crap ton of tubes fireing non stop until i need more beer or i run out of stuff to blow up. I also use the cheap stuff to make big ass "firecrackers" that shake Windows and get cops called. The only thing i love more than guns is blowing shit up. One year I had one go off between my feet and thought I was in nam and started yelling about gooks.

You should give their daughter a real reason to be scared. Fucking yuppies moving out to the boonies

Do you have any sources for that?
The legality of all this shit is why I stopped having fun with it.

wrong on all counts.

blog.skylighter.com/fireworks/2009/06/fireworking-safety-and-law.html

This guy is very knowledgeable on the subject, he's probably the most respected pyro hobbyist in the US. That article is a pretty good summary of the rules. If you want it straight from the feds you can download the ATF orange book for free.

check out these large firecrackers.

youtube.com/watch?v=yD-glZs3BEY

I fucking love the Oftlerer