Why do you think faggots deserve the same rights and freedoms as you?

Why do you think faggots deserve the same rights and freedoms as you?

Attached: 1560974550386.jpg (342x608, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to leftypol you dumb fuck

I think Jow Forums posters are way worse than fags.

I want /leftypol/ false flag fags gone

I don't. I laugh every time one gets killed or commits suicide, and I hope the ones in my family die. I have the opportunity to cut them off and avoid them in times where they will need something, so I'm gonna do that. When the SHTF, Los Angeles neighborhoods with the queers who have ruined California for so long, are going to be shown how little their lives mean. And I couldn't be happier. Fuck you, metaphorically. Fuck. You. You destroyed California with your worthless flesh, and you're gonna burn.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
Vid related is special to me because Tarrant executed a shitskin blackhair brownskin custard mouth before this song appeared in his playlist. Giddy up you maulers of asian women and eyepatched. Crack and shatter before falling back to avoid the aftermath.

The only funny thing about me is that people think it's an act. PIC Related has a version where there's a custard egygoose background, and you know what it is, also an ankha pic. You got it.

I'm so powerful and excited right now, I'm increasing my RAHOWA muscles you fucking fricks. I overblew my words and stabbed through the shield and went right into a baby's frontal face and sternum. Anything is fair game, and anything can be disembowled and dismembered for the sake of what isn't holy, and no passive-aggressive manipulation tied to LGBT femdom and anime mental dysfunction can stop me. You know what'll be stopped? The stopping of my arm going into a Janny's ass before the screen goes fucking black.

Their arms and legs and spare flesh is gonna be strewn everywhere metaphorically, and it's gonna be a hell of a blast not mentioning the prior blast AHEm Fuck jannies as I change the 90 degree orientation of gravity like Christopher Dapper Walken as I'm the pepe of charm and simultaneous disrespect of the targets of respect and care for a gentleman. If the english and spanish did it, my language interpretations nationalities can too. I fell back, ya niggerlovers.

Attached: safemaker.webm (960x393, 1.35M)

Because it's generally frowned upon to shoot unarmed targets, and if their rights are restricted they will never have the chance to go batshit, meaning I will never get to kill them.

Pic related is why every gay man NEEDS to take hrt.
They’d be so much happier actually looking feminine through out their life.
A flaming homo with a beard and beer gut is gross but a flaming homo smooth cute twink is well cute.

Attached: backtodiscord.png (700x1007, 801K)

I don't. I did, then I learned that what societies and cultures had decided before me wasn't bigoted or prejudiced. I realised they weren't people who wanted to be allowed to go about their lives not bothering others and not wanting to be bothered. I realised as they were accepted the more brazen they became, their mask slipped. It dawned on me I had been ignorant and idealistic, that they were carriers of disease, often sexual predators, unstable and violent. That they were cancer, and only wanted to spread.

Yes. I don't care if someone takes dick in the ass. It's their choice if they do. The real question is are they willing to fight and shed blood for the rights of others

I dont.

There's a difference between homosexuals and faggots. You can be homosexual and not a faggot, or you can be straight and still be a faggot, like OP is.

How am I wrong?

Because if you restrict rights based on non-criminal acts or preferences you fuck up that whole constitution thing.

Make being gay illegal if it bothers you so much. But don't try to be a punk as faggot bitch and instead try passive aggressive behavior like disarmament

If you don't like traps you probably shouldn't be on Jow Forums.

I'm a libertarian, like the rest of this board. Now go back to Jow Forums, faggot.

>Jow Forums is a monolith
>anyone that has a differing opinion than this boomer is from Jow Forums
You have to go back.

I come here to talk about weapons, not sissy faggots in panties and striped socks. Kill yourself.

Attached: perlman3.png (569x703, 432K)

Yet here you are

>Act according to a maxim which can be adopted at the same time as a universal law.
pic related

Attached: 1459447350495.png (1982x1133, 80K)

The sacred texts said so

Attached: pledge.jpg (1024x765, 72K)

>SHTF
aint happening buddy

This, its bad for (((their))) bottom line. (((They))) will do anything it takes to prevent it.

They don't

this was my favorite episode, not gonna lie. gave me a huge freedom boner that even after the end of the world FREEDOM ENDURES

>Because if you restrict rights based on non-criminal acts or preferences you fuck up that whole constitution thing.
Wrong and ignorantpilled.

>I'm a libertarian, like the rest of this board
So was Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is a monolith of faggots. Join the 40%

SHALL

Attached: 1527152586359.png (443x434, 179K)

And then they grew up. You cannot have a healthy libertarian society that functions well without first irradicating the undesirables through a fascist regime.

Prove it wrong

"wrong"

>fascist regime.
Fuck no you ignorant child.

Jow Forums is pro freedom.

Attached: clean your monitor, round eye.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

>background checks
>tax stamps
>ccw permits
>felons cant have firearms
Most of Jow Forums supports these

prove it

How new are you?

that's not an answer
prove your claim

Attached: 1559199699408.jpg (2048x1536, 700K)

>background checks
Yes but no
>tax stamps
Lmao absolutely not, shall, niggerfaggot.
>CCW permits
Constitutional carry is the way it should be, you can get a permit if you wanna feel special, but no reason to
>felons cant have funs
Were they arrested for a violent crime or half an ounce of pot? Did they serve their time and show no signs of chimping out?

In short, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Because frankly I don't care what the fuck everyone else is up to so long as they leave me to my own devices. I have as much right to direct other people's lives as they have the right to direct mine: essentially none.

BLOWN OUT

>Because frankly I don't care what the fuck everyone else is up to so long as they leave me to my own devices. I have as much right to direct other people's lives as they have the right to direct mine: essentially none.
So you admit that you're genuinely a cuckold? I mean that's what you're saying here

No, zero accountability and licensing requirements and you should be able to buy a McNuke

Sounds like OP is a mentally fragile zoomer who didn't have a strong paternal figure in his life to show him how to be a grown up.

>you're a cuck if you don't dictate what other people do in their private lives

Attached: 1552234802786.jpg (720x720, 265K)

Attached: 1443414870687.jpg (480x476, 20K)

that's a man baby

Attached: dontneedtopostOCinanukefight.jpg (698x523, 54K)

>haha guys, I baited you!

Attached: 1387343407365.jpg (570x402, 27K)

>wanting the gov to tread on everyone because spics and niggers you're too weak to get together with your people and stop
>growing up
The Stormfag/IronMutt mentality is such a feeble cop-out, it makes me think the so called "Libertarians" who transition to it, mostly agreed with the aspects of eradicating welfare and public services that benefit poor minorities.

Attached: 1561245020060.jpg (1024x743, 368K)

*only agreed
Identity politics are a plague.

there is no need to be upset.
embrace the cultural enrichment you must

Attached: 1560707888861.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

yep

Most people want to be enslaved, because most people are lazy, selfish cowards. All one has to do to confirm this is look at just about anybody you pass by on the street. The "libertarians" who got on Jow Forums and turned into happy little fascist sheep were never libertarian at all, but simply concerned with their own liberties even at the expense of the liberty of others.

As long as it helps them be more honest about what they truly always were, I suppose.

"Freedom for me, not for thee".

Don't you have a sense of self preservation or a desire to protect the countries your forefathers built and made prosper for your benefit and the benefit of your people? Why do you want to give that away to every brown person that shows up?
Why do you feel that people who aren't culturally and ethnically european deserve to be in your countries? And entitled to the same rights and freedoms as you?

I'm a mutt, and chances are you are too.
My sense of preservation is covered by my guns and ammo, not in some dumb idpol construct made up by a bunch of 20 somethings on an anime imageboard.
Clean your room, have sex, etc.

Because my cock needs their tender pink boipuccis

Attached: 0A398DB6-5A3A-4BB5-BE52-C3C8ED9500C6.jpg (400x560, 39K)

Because we hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

You're nothing but a little tinpot tyrant in the making, and I'll kill you just as quickly as any blue checkmark who wants to step on my neck.