Why does the Fix from Q suck so bad? What went wrong

Why does the Fix from Q suck so bad? What went wrong

Attached: Q-TP-FIX-308-Left-Open_2048x2048.jpg (2048x996, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.snipershide.com/threads/welding-titanium.6879945/
sigsauer.com/store/sig-sauer-stock-adapter-1913-interface-folding-knuckle.html
lobaevarms.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weird bolt knob, expensive as fuck, for little improvement over more traditional designs. I'm in the process of building a bolt action pistol for suppressing proposes, I've spent $500 total including optics so far, just waiting on kak industries to make a 5.56 remage type barrel in 5.56

Smells of the poor in here.

Oh yeah it’s weekend kinder/k and summer

Heres your you,

Fuck off dipshit. Someone's just butthurt they spent too much on something that will be a forgotten weapons episode in 10 years.

As for your kinder comment, I've been around since the days of wt snacks ignoring CP threads on /b/ so again fuck off with that shit.

Why does it suck? I haven't heard anyone complain about anything but the price?

Outside of light primer strike, there isn’t a single complaint except from poorfags

You tell me, OP.

It doesn't. But Q sucks.

what is wrong with q

Attached: 1554406032465.jpg (396x395, 34K)

Poorfags hate them.

Kek, this. Friend of mine's son was recruited from Sig by Kevin Brittingham when they formed Q and was a lead designer of the Fix. For a company with 16 employees they had a revenue of over $10 mil last quarter and that number is steadily increasing. They're doing fine and make high quality products with a marketing style that upsets poors and thin-skins.

The poor is literally dripping off you

kek.

Attached: Nxb4o1O.png (773x1000, 1.11M)

I would honestly rather have a Savage 10 Stealth even if they were the same price.

Attached: IMG_9990_zpsd3d4d0f3.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Imagine spending $3k because a normal match rifle is too heavy for you

kek.

Q doesn't have a single original design, and their products do not perform as advertised

Attached: IMG_652211.jpg (2620x1747, 1.52M)

If the welds on their cans were suspect you’d hear of them being blown up by now. Look at the video by Sage Dynamics running a Q Trash Panda glowing red half the time. Ran fine.

Plus they have a “if it breaks we will fix it” warranty like every other top tier silencer mfg.

>Q doesn't have a single original design

Ok now that is bullshit. Everyone is copying their silencer designs these days. Look at Dead Air with their Odessa 9 and Nomad. They are straight up ripoffs of the Erector and Trash Panda.

Attached: 1839F89F-6174-42E6-9298-4C3F124D56BE.jpg (1054x399, 38K)

>+$3k rifle that is outclassed by the $2k Christensen MPR of all fucking things
>1moa because kb destroyed his business relationship with bartlein, uses literallywho barrels
>16" creedmoor barrels lmao
>reddit anodizing
>meme Russian action
>tolerances are a joke
>muh weight savings for onions redditor noodle-armed NPC consumers

imagine defending this

Attached: vlpcb0x.jpg (1200x1200, 379K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-17-31-42-1.png (1440x1541, 2.14M)

Paco is that you? Everything made by CGS is a rip-off of Kevin’s designs, just admit it.

mhmm

Attached: DSC00613.gif (977x545, 308K)

Attached: 30848554_10213694793338845_6360118312508027599_o.jpg (2000x2000, 415K)

that shit looks suspect

>it's the best because the salesman tells me so
>i'll call everyone that disagrees with me poor despite empirical proof that is served to me on a silver spoon

wew lad

Attached: 32A3F769-5C83-4F1B-BF4B-03B07F96DF34.jpg (864x799, 241K)

If is not a troll, then that suppressor is potentially dangerous.

Nothing, as soon as I move to a free state I’m buying a Trash Panda.

t. Q

The image was originally posted by one of the most respected suppressor manufacturers in the industry. KB responds in the thread, goes full assclown, and gets btfo by one of his former interns. The whole thread is a great read because it gives you a peak behind the curtains of the US suppressor industry.

link to the thread:
>forum.snipershide.com/threads/welding-titanium.6879945/

I weld titanium for my own automotive and suppressor uses. Their baffles are close together so you get blue banding on the previous and following weld at the edge of the heat affected zone, making them much darker than one bead by itself.
You also have to understand that titanium welding in industry is geared towards aerospace and pressure vessel components where lots of perfectly good welds are rejected because they aren't perfect enough for critical applications. I've seen other charts where different colors like blue were acceptable provided they were removed before additional welding over the top of it was performed. There's a distinct difference between an ok and bad weld, the really bad ones have the salmon or chalky color and are brittle as glass. The green and purple ones can often crack at the edge of the HAZ if you bend them back and forth. Blue, gold, and brown feel as strong and ductile as the base metal.

Titanium industry confirmed for the biggest drama queens. They all have huge egos and want to present themselves as major players whether they're building them in a garage or subbing all their components out, or owned by a multinational.

I guess I'm just a coping poorfag but man, their Facebook does not spark joy.

Attached: file.png (1440x1079, 1.61M)

Look at this totally real review lol

Attached: file.png (446x142, 7K)

To actually answer your question:
>Why does the Fix from Q suck so bad?
Its not really bad per-say, the Fix is just advertised to perform in a manner it is simply incapable of doing. It also holds a price tag that a lesser priced competitor performs at equally if not better (Christensen MPR). Even the scar 17 can shoot the same groups as the Fix at the same price, at a similar weight, in a semiauto platform. Facts like these lead one to ask: "what's the point?" rather than "Why does the Fix from Q suck so bad?"

>what went wrong
Nothing really, just more hype than actual performance. Winners of precision shooting matches don't use the Fix for a reason. Q lost their business relationship with Bartlein, and I don't think Proof is in business with Q either. Q actually blames Bartlein's QC, arguably the best in the industry, as to why the partnership no longer exists.

forgot to add pic related

Attached: C2B7356B-2D31-4800-9016-BEBA953E691C.jpg (1241x1829, 360K)

Q is a company run by a pompous douchebag that thinks he's the most innovative man to ever grace the firearms market. In reality they make decent products at absurd prices compared to the competition, and have dumb Reddit-tier naming conventions for their overhyped rifles.

In the PRS world you can do much better than a Fix for the price.

So the guy that can't reliably make a bolt action shoot more accurately than an equivalent semi auto is saying Bartlein has QC issues?

Attached: 137324789980.jpg (180x180, 9K)

Imagine being so poor you have to hate on 3 measly grand.

What did kb do to bartlein?
I wanted to order a fix with the proof barrel, and they told me they don’t do that anymore. Do you know why?

Buy porksword

>Even the scar 17 can shoot the same groups as the Fix at the same price, at a similar weight, in a semiauto platform.
This is absolutely wrong. I own a scar17

>Ar bolt action designed by a kindergardener what has no advantages over either a bolt action or an ar.

Attached: What_About_It.png (1200x1042, 247K)

t. Q

so do I super chief. Buy better ammo and learn to shoot a semiauto, I get submoa with my 17 all day.

I can't say. Bartlein hasn't publicly said anything, and I haven't heard/read about what happened. Same goes for Proof.

that's the plan

Attached: 65292097_455702794991030_5391767266821234676_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

>you definitely need to pay a premium of our shit and can't get anything at a lower price
>we can't explain why so MeME teXT LmaOo POorFags XDDDD

is this coping? Are they that threatened by budget shit?

Put 7 rd down range in 35 seconds and show me your vertical shot string.

Imagine being so poor that you have to spend more on an equally effective rifle just to prove that you have the extra money to spend.

So this is what all the numales are buying. Not very based!

I wish they would release a nice stock for the thing

define nice stock

Not a pistol brace
Basically a MCX folding stock with a cheek riser
if you have any other info about similar stocks im game

>tardness
go google how to shoot and measure groups

Q is great, and their stuff is reasonably priced and high value, contrary to the gays here who claim otherwise. Look at how much Dead Air charges for the muzzle devices. Q charges $75, and also includes two of them with their suppressors.

hi

>I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY SO I BUY EXPENSIVE OVERPICED STUFF
>YOU WORK MINIMUM WAGE AND CAN ONLY AFFORD THE BARE MINIMUM
>YOU ARE POOR, THEREFORE YOU ARE INFERIOR
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1422960135968.png (976x549, 1.04M)

Imagine being so poor you can’t just buy both

Dumb.

Absolutely true

Buy other things that aren't shit.

can still be a newfag on Jow Forums no matter how long you have been on /b/, newfag.

Use this with any AR buttstock on the market:
>sigsauer.com/store/sig-sauer-stock-adapter-1913-interface-folding-knuckle.html
Magpul PRS is the gold standard for adjustable AR stocks

>Use this with any AR buttstock on the market:
Yeah thats the most logical choice, I would like something similar to the fix stock desu

info on rifle in pic?
that integral is sweet.

lobaevarms.com

just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it's shit, peasant.

Correct. It's shit because it doesn't perform. It doesn't matter if it's 3$ or 3000$.

Performs fine for me.

>having to spoonfeed this hard
sort yourself out

Attached: mdt_skeleton_rifle_stock_v5_buttstock_for_rifle_chassis_2_.jpg (600x400, 17K)

Really im just too lazy
Thank you

>lobaevarms.com
well, something tells me I'll never see one stateside :(

>extension flange
This wouldnt even with with an mcx adapter

Buy thunder beast. I have an ultra 7 and really like it. Probably would have gotten a ultra 5 though after having it on a 16" carbine. It only has direct thread mounts though.

Green mountain barrel, cast receiver, etc
It's a rip off

>t. Faggot shill
Your mom’s doing gay anal with a horse as we speak

>Green mountain barrel,
Are you suggesting that a OEM can’t deliver barrels to a small volume customer with accuracy specs that they specify? How new are you to the world?
>cast receiver
Doesn’t matter. The chamber pressure is contained between the bolt barrel extension like an AR, and those parts are obviously made from steel.

you lack imagination.

Attached: 1532322051047.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Just leave that gap there? Yikes

Imagine being so poor that you think having multiple tools to do the exact same thing is a sign of wealth.

based

>tools
They’re toys.
Go back to the soup line, peasant.

>toys
Toys are completely subjective, bro. The metric of a good toy is "its fun", and a better toy is, thus, funner. There is zero reason to buy a more expensive toy unless it is more funner. You either prefer Q stuff because you find them most funnest, or because they're more expensive. The first is totally subjective, and cannot be argued in either direction; the latter makes you a faggot, and one with a wealthy poorfag mentality at that.