EDC

Looking for a new edc knife and I was wondering if you guys could recommend any cheap liner locks.

Attached: 9A1399BC-4273-4472-969A-247E38780F41.jpg (770x513, 21K)

Kershaw or gerber both have great knives that aren’t too expensive, but then you can flex on 4chin for internet points.

true everyday carry? SAK.
My office job has a strict no weapons policy. Even if I had a deep carry clip someone would throw a hissy fit.
But I've pulled out my SAK to help several people out and everyone is immediately grateful. normies associate with boy scouts and their grandfathers.
Some jobs differ, but for 8-5pm salaried drones, this will never raise an eyebrow and always be of use.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-162106_Chrome.jpg (1436x1566, 512K)

>SAK over multitool
Never gonna make it.

>gerber both have great knives
Stop smoking crack.

Been carrying my Kershaw Leek for 8 years, very sturdy knife and easy to carry

Suck a dick you aspie faggot

how about a buck 120?

I put grip tape on mine.

Typical response from a Gerber user.

Just get a Ontario Rat 1 or 2 for 25 bucks YOu get a g10 scale, aus 8 blade. Spend extra 10 bucks and get the d2 steel.

Attached: ontario-rat1-hero3.jpg (560x375, 54K)

CRKT, Ontario, Opinel

Jesus how much of a fucking cuck can you be?
Man the fuck up user

>Ontario Rat 1
the shittiest knife over 20$ i have ever owned (expect gerber)

Whats a good knife if i wanna stab a nigger but not look like an edgelord carrying around a 12 inch zombie hunter knife
I can't carry a gun for 2 more years in this fascist state

Attached: 1560111183201.png (369x264, 134K)

ESEE knives and their lifetime replacement warranty my negros.

Buck vantage. It comes in a couple different versions. Pick whichever appeals to you.

Buck knives are great and cheap. They have a shit ton of models to pick from. I pretty much only open box or cut zip ties and shit with my knife so I don’t feel the need to drop hundreds on a knife.

Good ol’ Buck 110 or derivatives thereof or a Schrade Sharpfinger. Sonny Barger used to carry the latter for various totally not unlegal biker purposes

SAK is more of a knife with tools than a tool with a knife.
Kershaw or Ontario.

I don't think either of those meet any of the criteria for a good stabby knife

CRKT M16 is worth checking.

What's shitty about it?

Gerber has some good knives, and some atrocious ones. Well, this can be said about most brands, but Gerber is especially atrocious except a very few select models, like the LMF II and Strongarm derivatives. Mostly fixed blades, quality isn't good enough for reliable folders.

Define: "cheap".

One of the cheapest folding knives you can get is CS Kudu. It comes with a sturdy ratchet lock and pretty nice Krupp stainless steel, easy to sharpen, good for daily use.

Just carry a gun anyway you pussy faggot

Kershaw Blur is usually the answer, until you can afford a ZT 0350 or 0566

The Ruike p801 is a great knife for the price with a sensibly thin blade grind, and most Civivi models also have sensible blade grinds. It's normally hard to find budget knives with reasonably hard heat treats and sensibly thin blade grinds, so I'd recommend you take a look at those.

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_271715219403194_20190617_102052908.jpg (2170x1220, 1.28M)

Carry a gun anyway you pussy faggot. Idk about you, but the penalty for illegally concealing a fixed blade is the same as carrying a loaded concealed pistol here in California. People's bitching for political correctness falls on my deaf ears, especially when they haven't been in the situations with drunk and mentally unstable people starting fights with me like I have.

Attached: HellAlarmPinkBurnGeese.png (520x342, 286K)

Why you lying?

I can open carry a gun I guess but that seems pretty gay

Is there a knife whose lockup wont break and will stay sharp for under $50? I know pretty much nothing about knives.

Also, what steel stays sharp longest?

kershaw link or dividend are great choices for basic assisted knife. They make runs of them in M390 too

I was going to ask this in the QTDDTOT thread, but this seems more appropriate -- boot/stocking knives. Larpy/gay? If I wear long pants almost all the time, with calf-length socks and everyday boots, would it be feasible for EDC?

There's nothing larpy about them, they've been consistently used for centuries, and they were still highly common some 30 years ago. They only saw less users because folders became highly reliable and very affordable, easier to hide and more socially acceptable in the modern city-dweller attire which rarely includes boots, and most importantly, we started seeing large size folders compared to the tiny ones of old.

If you can go for a fixed-blade, anytime, you probably should.

I managed to snag a crkt fulcrum 2 for like $35. I like it, though the quality control on mine wasn't to my liking. Haven't needed to sharpen it since I got it a couple of years ago. And yes, I do use it (Open boxes, letters, etc). Main draw for it for me was because it couldn't be considered a gravity knife, at least in NY (yes, I'm aware that gravity knives are allowed in NY now).

Get a butterfly knife.

I'd rather buy mexican saca tripas, used for gutting sheep and other warm-blooded animals.

The Buck 119 is legit but I don't think I wouldn't want to carry it all day as it's pretty heavy.
They are nice knives though. Pic related is probably 30 years old.

Attached: IMG_20190624_59633.jpg (2048x1152, 389K)

California, where carrying a fixed blade of any length is perfectly legal until your shirt falls over it. Then you're a felon. I hate this state so goddamn much

You can find these for 100$.I've been carrying one for about a year and not a single problem yet.Its also razor sharp.

Attached: counter.jpg (1600x1600, 747K)

Looking for a new EDC myself, kinda on the fence. Probably gonna pick the CRKT M16 CR03S, linerlock version with aluminum scales.

I'd gladly pick something more expensive but I'm struggling to find decent spear point folders. I'd get a Microtech too, I have the money for the knife, but not for the lawyer.

Attached: CR03S-CRKT-M16-Linerlock-Classic-CR03S_310x290.jpg (310x290, 6K)

Attached: pt22v.jpg (600x800, 103K)

Attached: entrek_commando_tactical_knife_by_prodigy1333-d3d3lbm.jpg (1032x774, 310K)