Some people out there are cleaning their guns EVERY SINGLE DAY even if they didn't used them

>some people out there are cleaning their guns EVERY SINGLE DAY even if they didn't used them

Enjoy slowly breaking them you OCD freaks.

Attached: yeee boi.jpg (960x720, 80K)

what bees wax is it of yours

Attached: 1555839631913.jpg (540x960, 45K)

anyone have good recommendations for cleaning rags? i've been using some towels around the house and i'm paranoid about scuffing my goods

>some people out there are cleaning their guns EVERY SINGLE DAY even if they didn't used them

Name one, just one OP. Or STFU.

microfiber cloth
i bought the otis ones and I wish they had more fibers kinda sticking out of them though

>Name one

you, retard

>i'm paranoid about scuffing my goods

with a fucking rag?

do you not understand how the physical world works? did you grow up without a father? have you never handled an object before you bought your gun last week?

you cannot scratch a gun with a piece of cloth. holy fuck.

is it really that bad to pull the bore brush back through as long as you push it all the way out of the barrel first? i hate unscrewing it every time just to take the rod out and have to screw it back in, makes cleaning take so long

yes.

how do i get faster at cleaning?

how do you guys clean your rags? by hand in a sink? wouldn't the cancer get into the washing machine?

>mfw haven't cleaned any guns since november

Attached: 1447381184252.jpg (604x505, 39K)

you don't. it's a zen moment. it's not likt you have to do it that much. also you only really have to do bore scrubs if you're not going to shoot for a while or after every 500-1,000 rounds depending on gun

you don't know what kinda rags i got dawg

>anyone have good recommendations for cleaning rags?

I use undyed wool strands about five inches long, three folded three times and pulled through will give a quick clean, four will give a deeper clean down in the lands. I have been doing this for longer than you have been alive, bigger bore, more strands, muzzleloader, use a ramrod with an eye. Before someone starts, yes linen patches are the best way to go for a full clean and then there are modern products like JB bore cleaner for lead and copper, brass brushes, bore snakes, cleaning rod bore guides, kroll for rust or, at, dawn dish soap or pure hot water on BP barrels, hopes, sonic cleaners for parts, citric acid and tumbling pins and media for brass etc etc. But ever since the pistol became a thing for hunting when I was a child (and it was a thing for hunting on horse first even before war especially boore and deer and walfen just after driven shoots with game run to harqebuts). Then they became things of war. But they were cleaned with wool. Wool will do n harm in fact its a good wad in BP applications although wool felt is about now and better. It is not good to run metal brushes through good barrels too much or unnecessarily, they are really for cleaning pitted barrels with will shoot fine if cleaned well but are always hard to clean because of the pitting. So wool warn undyed. Before there were ranges of oil we used fine olive oil and threw hot lead in it, which caused it to separate into a fine oil and dark muck, with that and fine sand you could polish a sword free of rust and use a small drop after you had cleaned with boiling water. Now there are many better oils for after you have cleaned. So undyed wool yarn pulled through by flax string with a lead ball smaller than the barrel to drop the string down the barrel or through an eye on a ramrod. These guns that were cleaned these ways are still with us today three hundred years later. But wire brass brushes often would have destroyed them

>I use undyed wool strands about five inches long, three folded three times and pulled through will give a quick clean, four will give a deeper clean down in the lands
On a modern .30

>since the pistol became a thing for huntin
After a hunt or fighting a brass pot would be brought to the boil and all the barrels thrown in the pot to simmer, then 'cleaned' olive oil (we called it prop oil as in c'est prop its clean). That is for older guns than you would use.

Jokes on you I haven't cleaned my guns in four years.

>Jokes on you I haven't cleaned my guns in four years.

You probably have crotch boils and the pox as well

dis nigga got a gun in a school? Scratch that....This nigga is actually in school

If I'm shooting winchester ammo you bet your ass I'm cleaning my shit religiously

lolwut why i just pull it back and forth repeatedly

microfiber soaked with oil

>wouldn't the cancer get into the washing machine?
He still believes the cancer jew.

Attached: 1552380714237.jpg (736x1160, 188K)

me

Cum doesn't increase Mohs

Get a bore snake

If it's a high gloss finish you can definitely take out the shine with some materials. The worst thing you can do is not rotate your rags so that you get accumulated carbon and other shit that helps fuck up the finish.