Support Kaitlin. do the right thing

support Kaitlin. do the right thing

patreon.com/KaitlinBennett

youtube.com/watch?v=jHCPImnAYGs

>leave a comment "Kaitlin personal /k army here"

Attached: 3.png (400x600, 450K)

you want to support this broad that's your business. But don't you fucking dare post any Jow Forumsarmy business. That shit just cringe.

Attached: vLxEX0TY7S48KzKpm5x46uu5SUQSWqQZlN-UJGSO6b4.jpg (234x436, 27K)

The attention-seeking slut attempting to co-opt libertarian symbolism and pose with guns in her underwear because she likes it when fat losers jerk off to her? Nah fampai, she deserves to get shit on.

This, we dont need more fucktards comming here

>poses with her brother's shitty PSA AR10 build at college to piss off the libs and thinks that is worth a damn here

>>leave a comment "Kaitlin personal /k army here"
stop embarassing yourself and just kill yourself instead

Also, she's a 7/10 on her best day.

No way I'd ever support this ho. Women these days only want the bad boys. They never give good guys like me a chance so why should I give these bitches money. She's probably getting fucked by some Chad who spits on her and beats her. And yet she probably still goes back to him because girls are dumb like that. If I ever got a girlfriend I would treat her with respect and I would be nice to her.

would bang Jow Forumsaitlin but where’s the fuddy aught six tier she jumped straight to 50 cal

have you ever considered spitting and or hitting a hoe? it seems to work for Chad, why not you.

A+ bait

Attached: 1498412416530.png (830x987, 721K)

>a thot

I shouldn't have to resort to such measures. It's just not right. Women should love me and be loved by me. I have a conscience unlike Chad and I can't just beat up girls.

shit self at frat party
also conservatives never seem to fail at finding the most braindead parroting figureheads to represent their political faction.
it's almost like the controlling figures of american conservatism are conspiring against conservatism itself
but reagan is the modern conservative, and last great president.. we need more like him

It doesn't work when you're ugly, it just gets you arrested.

Reagan was a fag.

Cringe. Treat your girl like your princess but not your queen and she'll both love you and respect you. Listen to her but don't let her get her way with you and keep her on her toes. You're both in it like a team. Dont forget the very basics of team work when you break it down to the most basic level.

Also to OP, that girl is just riding the beta waves for money which is literally no difference then any cam whore. I'd have more respect for her and maybe donate if she settled down and showed off her guns like she's protecting her kids. Hotter than just looking like a girl who wants to be paid per photo shoot

its sarcasm fag

>Ronald "pushed the Brady bill" Reagan
>Ronald "AK47s are not needed" Reagan
>Ronald "support the AWB" Reagan
>we need more like him
Go away, niggerfaggot.

dont pretend if she was an 8 instead of a 6.5 she would playing this baste conservative role. ill tell you what she’d be doing, posting pics in the gym wearing yoga pants up her asscrack holding an obscure energy drink with an instagram description telling you how great it is for those ad sheks.

>supporting a literal THOT

there are boards for this /b/ and Jow Forums

bro and by bro i mean never my bro, you need testosterone injections.

That isn't how it works homeboy. Chad treats his bitches like shit and they keep going back to him. He makes their pussy feel good and that is the only thing these females care about in this modern society. If a guy actually showed real love towards a girl that girl would just laugh right in his face. They only want Chad.

We are not your personal army you Dimmadimwit.

Attached: artworks-000102510409-ifa0zk-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Depends on your age but that changes when you get older. The more mature a woman is the less likely she is going to care about a six pack versus financial/emotional stability. Some young chick in her dumb early 20s who has no concept of her future thinks of that six pack. Do yourself a favor and stop chasing low iq retarded women and find one a little more mature and you won't find this problem.

So what you're telling me is that after women get done fucking Chad and realize that they're used good only then will they go for a good guy like me. No thank you I don't want some bitch that rode the cock carousel. Imagine dating one of those sluts and every time you take her out someplace you wonder how many men there she fucked. Hey if you want those bitches then go for it. But they aren't for me. I deserve better.

this girl is annoying as fuck. way too obnoxious for the role she's trying to play. i appreciate what she's trying to do but honestly give her a bigger platform and she does more harm than good.

>Reagan was a fag
Make this a T shirt. I'll wear it.

>you wonder how many men there she fucked
I’m not a bitch like you desu

Don't forget amnesty for illegals

>linking to her patreon
die

e-thots need not apply

Attached: image.png (569x1025, 140K)

You only deserve better if you are better son. That's a cold hard fact and if you cant persuade a woman that you want out of life while you interact with them then thats a problem on you. Otherwise if you cant even find these women then you're looking at all the wrong places. You're not some king or prince , you're a regular dude just like the rest of us and the only thing real women want are statuses and financial stability. The mind of a woman isn't that hard to think about if you know what they want or need. Money makes it 10x easier. So hit the books and make something of yourself instead of complaining about finding a mate.
>t.guy who has two gfs for different needs

>literally who eThot
What did this eWhore even do? I've never heard of them until this point.

at her college or university idr graduation she took pics with her AR with some pro-2A messages and the media flipped absolute shit that a GUN was on CAMPUS. she could've killed her entire graduating class, user.

Oh. Ok, then, what does this have to do with k, and why does she need """support"""?

Yeah pretry much at the height of election bullshit this chick decided it's a good idea to legally troll liberals and they took the bait. Now she plays the victim card from liberal harrassment and ethot card for beta bucks and self promotion. Unless this bitch does something else good her youthful ride is over. She needs to be haskids and hasgroups to survive her betabucks.

she pooped her pants

Shes already graduated, who gives a shit. Not like they're withholding her degree.

Jow Forums - Weapons. She poses with guns and supports the 2A. Basically a cheerleader of gun rights versus an actual grill that shoots good in competitions and isn't as pretty.

Why would I support her when she doesnt even wear her holster on the right side of her leg? That’s totally playing to the camera, sorry, wack.

Give me a pic and I’ll see if I can shop the idea around.

So, every thot that poses with guns "deserves our support"?

Fuck off this isnt your personal advertisement board

>all the assblasted Jow Forumsniggers and robots in this thread
>le supreme gentleman white knights vs angry incels larping as chad
You all deserve your fate, you poor pathetic sadsacks. Now fuck off back to r*ddit where you came from.

i mean she's kinda Jow Forums...but this thread isn't. so idk. this thread is a waste.
she's also insufferable when it comes to arguments which only hurts her and gun owners from the other side's perspective. she'd turn a fencesitter antigun given the chance.
ok?

She shat herself at a party

user, the problem isn’t that women don’t see you for who you are; it’s that women see you for EXACTLY who you are. Which is an insecure, whiny, incel. Guess what faggot, just because you’re a “nice guy” doesn’t mean you deserve fucking shit. Doing the bare minimum doesn’t get you laid. Go develop a skill, be funny, do something worth talking about, make yourself interesting to women.

But you won’t do that. Instead you’ll sit around, piss and moan about how women are bitches for not wanting a nice guy like you. Like you’re some kind of prize catch and they should be fawning over you. Here’s the thing though, women can sense exactly what you’re thinking and they’re repulsed by it. So you’ll stay alone, complaining about how girls won’t go for a nice guy like you.

Attached: 6A961F46-0B89-4DC7-B389-DC04B04AF4AC.jpg (640x480, 93K)

Nigger I never said said she deserved our support I just explained why its relevant to Jow Forums. There was a hope she would have more girls OC but that never happened.

Not him but that shit only works for young women.

I don't support retards.

Attached: retard.png (663x561, 311K)

have sex

Everything you said is completely right until you got to Reagan.

/pol, go back

I've read some of her posts and seen this girl speak, Jesus she is dumb. Like really fucking stupid. I could not stand it. What an embarrassment she is. Also, I hear she shit herself at some frat party. Can't even enjoy anal with a dirty bitch like her- you can get infection from shit in your peehole, man!

and here we goooooo

Attached: 1560472343967.jpg (700x695, 107K)

why? is she going to be my mommy gf? no? then whydafuck i would support her?

Jesus you both sound fucking pathetic. Have you ever considered that it may not be the girls and you're just uncharismatic losers? Like for fucks sake get your shit together.

I'm all for guns, but this girl is self-righteous af. And she has that irritating American pitched voice.

>le Stacy only wants le Chad cox and pussy quacks
Please be poorly written sarcasm, please. This pathetic level of beta MGTOW blackpilling can't be possible.

>wonder how many men there she fucked
>they aren't for me. I deserve better.
God FUCKING damn how narcissistic yet pathetically neurotic can one person be? There are literally hundreds of millions of women who don't fit the bill you're describing, maybe stop chasing bar sluts and tinder queens, faggot.
>t.guy who has two gfs for different needs
99% chance this is untrue, but if it is you're also pathetic. You're either making two bad investments with whores who don't know/don't care or you're making bad faith investments in good women who don't deserve to have a short-sighted retard like you fuck them over. You're not le ebin Chadathan for having two girlfriends (again, if you even do but you're probably just a LARPing nigger) you're just a brainlet-tier degenerate ruining two potentially good women for your own selfish purposes, just like the shitty women are doing to the retard you responded to.

Attached: 1555873165285.jpg (526x842, 102K)

Daily reminder """""Conservative"""""" Thots are in it for attention.

Attached: Lauren SOuthern.png (1739x859, 197K)

All this ova a whowa.

Attached: whowa.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>NOT your personal army
It's in the rules homo. Go back to where you came from.

Dimmadon't worry about that, dimmadome. We're not dimmadimwits for these dimmadorks.

Kek, you will die a virgin and gay

There are plenty of hotties who shoot competitively. You’re just speaking out of your ass now, my guy

Sell your toy collection, put the fedora back on the rack, and start saving your money for a miata. Bitches love miatas.

Attached: lwdx8_55609505c42a9.jpg (700x393, 64K)

>>leave a comment "Kaitlin personal /k army here"
No, just no

Attached: 1553317151980.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

Seconded
NA Miata best miata

>Grifter thot getting beer bellied chuds with goatees and sunglasses hot and bothered cause she poses with guns and repeats basic neocon GOP slogans "owning the libs"

She looks like she bangs black guys

is bait mang

I like it.

>have hole between legs
>receive thousands of dollars a month to do nothing
bUT We gEt cATcAlLeD

she has a man face thats reason alone to not donate, sorry cutelette.

Ironically, conservative white women are lowkey the biggest racemixers. And also ironically, liberal white women are almost always only with white guys despite what they say. This is just what I noticed, especially in college. Clown world

Don't worry Jow Forums, I got our back. I donated 50 bucks a month with a note. " from Jow Forums and /an/, love ya" I'll post her autographed hot pics each month.

>leave a comment "Kaitlin personal /k army here"
now you know how i know you are not from here.
get the fuck out you fucking shill.

nice dimmadubs

>support Kaitlin. do the right thing
doesn't she have some bloke locked down for that already?

I really really really hope she was joking. Climate change deniers are on the same level as vaccacine deniers.
But I guess if she keeps posting such retarded shit she should get enough money from Exxon to buy herself free.

That specific topic isn't weapons related. Why are you expecting out of all places Jow Forums to donate money to her?
There are like 1000 other people/organization it would be more worth for Jow Forums to support with money than some random girl who happens to be conservative

Attached: l-8438-man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-bit-of-hope-he-didnt-even-know-he-sti (700x876, 308K)

Second. I'd wear the fuck out of it.
Also found this about based Nixon
>Richard Nixon may hold the unofficial record for being the most openly profane U.S. President — probably because he recorded much of what he said in the Oval Office. In a taped 1971 conversation between the President and two of his aides, Nixon called Mexicans "dishonest," said that blacks lived "like a bunch of dogs" and that San Francisco was full of "fags" and "decorators." And that was just one conversation.

lOok aT mE i Am a WomAn AnD i Am CoNsErVaTiVe lOoK aT mE i HaVe an Ar Im So UnDeRgRoUnD lMaO
Stupid female with no brain, that's exactly what liberals wants you to do : saying shits so after you're gonna be discredited

>>>>reddit

>Daily reminder """""All"""""" Thots are in it for attention

>"whiny art student who scapegoated a 'privileged' race"
>sincerely pushing that narrative

Yeah, public school never taught me about the Weimar Republic either.

>please gib thot attention
No.

Attached: 1554155438884.jpg (540x720, 99K)

I thought you were better than this Jow Forums

Attached: Gun eThot.png (477x586, 321K)

Is she gonna let me fuck her if I pay her? if no, then it's a hard pass from me

Why does this matter? I’m happy with normies posting on IG because it gives firearms exposure other than Tyrone DeWallis shooting up Chicongo, and ultimately nudges the Overton window to making guns acceptable in society.

>Kaitlin personal /k army here
lmfao kill yourself OP

Attached: 1561142431752.jpg (412x519, 61K)

A not-butt ugly chick with an online presence and influence that supports guns... and a scary amount of people on Jow Forums absolutely condemn and denounce her

yikes

Attached: 1552781169988.jpg (720x1051, 72K)

She needs to post tits

Truth hurt, Mr. Gore?

>Climate change deniers are on the same level as vaccacine deniers.

Yeah, and Islam is the one true faith

Even ironically this thread is cringe

She's retarded.
>gets into Twatter argument
>starts getting btfo because all she can do is call people "libtard"
>"You shouldn't argue with me I have a gun lmao gottem"

Cos shes a bandwagoning grifter. Nothing shes has done or is doing warrants a patreon, nor does she offer anything of substance (going by her interviews, she actively sucks the IQ out of any room shes in), yet e-begging commences right on schedule. Its not even a female thing before you ask, its a huckster thing. You see it all the time on YouTube, something controversial happens and countless channels pop out of the ether to monetize it into the ground (ie, there are still channels profitably whining about feminism, trump and star wars). These are detrimental because they add nothing substantive to the dialog, existing only to profit from it. Call it purity spiraling if you like but the gun community can pick better representatives than her.

1. Not you personal army
2. Fuck goytube
3. Looks like it's time for the yearly three month hiatus