Fuck Ruger 22 pistols

I told my grandmother to get a Glock or SIG for self defense. But she insists it's too big. Then she asks me to clean this fucking nightmare. So I get to taking it apart and it won't go past this far. Shit guns

Attached: 15613602213281856227316.jpg (2576x1932, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tool-Ruger-Mark-Series-Pistols/dp/B00RLQZI94
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_bI3wUrn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not hard, there are literally >500,000 videos on this exact subject.

>500,000
And I watched all of them it seems. All a little different. And I'm doing just as they say.

But what's easier to disassemble, a Glock, or a Ruger 22/45

Attached: image0-1.jpg (492x532, 29K)

the latest models have a push button takedown

get with the times, boomer.

You shouldn't own guns.

Is your whole family retarded and useless, or just you two?

i sold the ruger mk2 for this exact reason. pain in the fucking ass to take apart and put together

you gotta have it pointed in the right direction for a certain step. gravity is your fren

ITT people who are too stupid to follow simple instructions. If you cannot disassemble a firearm then sell them now and try golf as a hobby. Maybe you can figure out how to hit a ball with a club.

Attached: 765EA31D-82E6-4DA2-99CC-759B563562DC.jpg (3617x2432, 1.85M)

OP is the kind of person who would starve to death because he doesn’t know how to use a can opener. Just like a zoomer can’t follow instructions

Attached: D06F1E56-97E8-44E8-BC9B-3F2D514B988F.jpg (2056x1536, 692K)

Does it still cycle if you go back? If it doesn't, it's entirely likely something's broken off inside.
I got a used one my dad had bought, shot it a few times, worked fine, then tried taking it apart and it got stuck like that.
Had to take it to a gunsmith and he said one of the springs or some fuck had broken off and bound up the internals.
jesus christ, fucking cope more
the nambu is shit
the ruger marks are shit
and the buckmark is better AND cheaper

Attached: 1515529781140.png (870x810, 814K)

>she insists a Glock is too big
>gets gun bigger than G26
>the retard duo can't even take care of the fucking thing

watch out

Attached: 1553228224364.png (349x427, 168K)

>cope more
>defends OP who can’t follow simple instructions
ISHYGDDT.bat

>cleaning a .22
lmaoing at your life

Get the Mk IV. They’re way easier to clean than previous generations

amazon.com/Tool-Ruger-Mark-Series-Pistols/dp/B00RLQZI94

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_bI3wUrn4

Attached: 1517595160920.jpg (400x590, 32K)

Imagine getting tricked by a simple mechanical device in the day and age of high speed internet.

There is this thing called a manual, be a man

>Spend a fuckton of time and effort to make the manual
>Nobody reads it

You do realize the only reason Ruger did that was to not get eternally BTFO by the S&W SW22 Victory right? Kind of like how the only reason they made the SR 22 was because the Walther P22 was selling a shit load of units and they wanted a piece. I can't wait to see the full size duty trainer in 22LR with a 16rd mag they release so that Taurus doesn't completely BTFO them with the TX22.

Building a better mouse trap is a good strategy.
Same thing they did with the little .380 Kel-Tec's.

Don't get me wrong I'm free market like a motherfucker. I just don't want anyone thinking Ruger just suddenly realized their gun was hot garbage one day and did the right thing. They fixed it because they were forced to.

>You do realize the only reason Ruger did that was to not get eternally BTFO by XYZ

Kinda like how Ruger is getting into 1911's & AR's this late in the game?

Ruger's business model is to have at least one product for every segment of the market. Name something you want a gun for and Ruger probably makes something that does that.

In OPs defense theses ARE a bitch to get back together until you figure out the little tricks. Reach down between your legs and check if you have a pair, OP. Then proceed with manly patience and determination.
The MK series are fantastic guns. You haters must be no-guns who never held, shot or owned one.

>dad has grandma's old ass Ruger standard in gun safe with leather holster
>hasn't been fired in at least 50 years, rusty as shit
>he just lets it rust for years
>ask to take it out to clean it and prevent it from getting worse
>"it'll just rust more and you can't get magazines for it anymore, don't mess with it"

>getting a ruger .22 for home defense
Theres your problem.

A gun is better than no gun, but jesus fucking christ. What a mediocre selection. Its not a BAD choice, just extremely mediocre. So mediocre in fact, it might just be bad.

>Shotguns
>22s that are reliable
>Bolt guns that don't rattle
>Da/sa wheel guns with a good da trigger

Poor OP,
Life is hard, it’s harder when you are stupid. And what is worse, there’s not a pill you can take, no class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Attached: 1CB4B20B-8964-4B5E-BF1F-FE6804A56872.jpg (2868x2180, 952K)

Its just sad, really

Attached: 4jcv4nc204631.png (744x566, 428K)

The pedo man child. Old enough to be a man, yet acts like a child. Too dumb to solve a problem. This is what happens when parents make all of the decisions for their children, the children never learn how to think.

Attached: BD4A78C5-6098-441C-9BBF-AA287462B023.png (640x920, 416K)

>Ruger sucks because I'm too stupid to figure out how to take it apart!
>Why doesn't this just fall apart when I shoot it like my GLAWK?!

Attached: gUTH4VC.png (875x545, 462K)

>can't follow one of the six fuckall million vids or instructions postings on how to take that bad design apart
That's just sad

METAL SHOOTY BOX MAKE ME MAD!!!
CANT TAKE APART. CANT PUT BACK TOGETHER.
METAL BOX SMARTER THAN ME

Attached: FB_IMG_1547891085919.jpg (720x492, 32K)

>itt /arg/ faggots who don't realize bill ruger hates everybody and that a mk2 is vastly more difficult to take apart than a gucci glock

don´t know how to assemble it? well boo hoo

If you are this stupid it means you're either a cop or an infrantryman

What's wrong with ruger mark IV 22/45 lite? You could take a home invader's eye out with it on purpose.

Bumping because OP is mad.

Attached: 9F7CBB56-3552-411D-9876-6703D4AE242D.jpg (529x345, 11K)

What's up with Ruger and gun that are not designed to disassemble easy? I dont clean my 10/22 because putting the bolt back in is a nightmare. I dont own a Riger Mark pistol, but I've seen plenty of people complain about it. My Marlin 336 is pretty easy if you can get the ejector to stay in place, ARs and AKs are piss easy, revolvers really arent that bad. There is just something having to have 3 hands to easily assemble a Mark or 10/22 back together.

But honestly the issue is that these designs are fuck old and are so antiquated they would be laughed out of SHOT show if they were introduced today. No rear bedding point on a 10/22, what the niggerfuck? It's a fucking shelf you could mold in and a single screw. I dont really understand how the Mark pistol could be so difficult. Isn't it just a tube, a pistol grip, and a bolt? How do you fuck that up? Or you could pot metal cast a slide, mold a polymer receiver and pot metal cast just about everything but the barrel in a JMB style handgun if you wanted a design .22 autoloader, and disassembly would be trivial.

It’s broken, I’ll give you $50 for it

10 rounds of .22 LR is not ideal.
If you put a suppressor on it, it'll at least fit the niche of sneaky beaky.

Read the bottom half of my statement. Yeah, you might get him, but its just not the best choice. Its a small, weak round and you only have ten, vs a full size 9mm with 15. I would honestly recommend a 38 revolver over a 22 semi.

Trade it in for a Mark IV, very simple take down, much more enjoyable. Not for primary defense unless it's all you has.

Attached: Mark IV.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

>I dont clean my 10/22 because putting the bolt back in is a nightmare

god fucking christ I thought I was crazy or retarded

>need an extra arm and a mallet to reassemble gun

>I dont clean my 10/22 because putting the bolt back in is a nightmare.

Is /k getting raided by limp wristed sissy bois from /b. Where are all of these sissies coming from and why are they posting on /k. Sell your guns, go back to /b and leave us alone.

Attached: 69BA94C4-7851-49D5-9DF8-4240626A2ACB.jpg (600x600, 68K)

This, there shouldn't be a license to own or carry guns they should just give someone a tablet with youtube and a ruger mark2 and 45 minutes to strip and reassemble. If you can't do that they should just turn you into glue or something.

Attached: 1550053879618.jpg (640x445, 32K)