Galil ACE 7.62x39 vs SAM7k

Im looking to get an AK based pistol in 7.62x39 and I decided to go high quality over cheap and I have come down to two different guns the Galil ACE pistol and SAM7K and im stuck at a crossroads between the two any pros and cons from each system you know about and if anyone has any hands on experience with either firearm id love you input!

Attached: Galil ACE.jpg (660x495, 86K)

arsenal is better dont buy jewish potmetal

Potmetal? Naw dude they may be jewish but they are seriously well made dude and for OP if you want absolute quality then go for the Galil but if you still want a well made AK but don’t want to spend a more than you need too then just get the Arsenal

The Galil is a step above the traditional AK system but I’m honestly not a fan myself although I can appreciate how well the system is made I can’t get behind the tight tolerances the system has in all honesty they tried to fix want ain’t broken and took a lot of the qualities from the Ak away when they should have made a different gun in the first place so just save yourself some money and buy an Arsenal

Why not get them both poorfag?

jewish frogmen don't even use the galil ace, they use 7.62 aks

It really depends if you want a ready made system right off the bat then go for the Galil and if you want to do the gunsmithing yourself then go for the Sam7k

>its an israeli company so i MUST hate it!

settle down dude. also IWI has factories in the states.

jews are niggers but they made good guns, dumbass.

Attached: 5ac.jpg (900x1471, 119K)

holy shit, is your period key broken?

i don't really like the dust cover, its a bitch to take on and off. the irons are also crap and the handguard panels are loose fitting.

also you can't mag flick since the lever is too short.

He.sold.it.so.he.could.buy.a.Galil.

Are you talking about the Galil?

the ace, yeah

>slap polymer and rails on out-dated platform
>NEW GUN BUY NOW GOYIM
Fuck no. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of SAM7K's either. Proprietary trunions can go fuck themselves.

Op here
What gun would you recommend for a “pistol” chambered in 7.62x39?

So good they don’t use them anymore

SAM7K's still probably your best bet. My problems with them might not translate to you. At worst, trunions can be replaced, and the aftermarket for stocks/braces has improved.

Buy a Romanian Draco and make sure everything is straight spend the rest on ammo

Not a bad idea either, I forgot about them entirely
>I wonder why

If I were to get an Arsenal I’d definitely get the one with the Picatinny rail installed on the butt of the rifle

Save your money and buy a Pap m92

Attached: E54E462F-0D57-4EB1-AD5A-E2202F2B34C8.jpg (640x853, 69K)

>Raichiyo art
I recognize that style anywhere

WBP lynx. Dracos and paps are over priced right now.

SAM7K is nice that they have a model with a proper threaded FSB, but I'm still waiting to get a KR-008B so I can replace mine and put the 4 piece on instead of using a pinned cone. Chopped/recrowned the barrel to size but I'll probably turn into a skeleton waiting for more to be imported or bend over and get fucked by someone hoarding them on gunbroker. I also have a full size ACE in 308, designs nice but the x39 variant seems to have an awkward amount of travel for the mag lever.

Attached: 51567862_2148669098550654_3486782836055212032_n.jpg (1632x1224, 350K)

also the optic mounting options on a SAM7k with the rear sight location are a pain, RS Regulate came out with a rear biased mount to address that but it's still making the best out of a bad setup.

If I want to ditch the AR platform entirely, would my 2012 DDM4V7LW be a fair trade for a SAM7K? I'm not getting paid to shoot M855 anymore.

Attached: 32425123432525.jpg (736x635, 73K)

>AK based pistol in 7.62x39
>jew shit
>AK based pistol
There's only one option.

inb4 muh valmet. The ACE is not an AK variant.

Attached: 1276111960.jpg (585x579, 25K)

If they have done all the conversion work that is needed, possibly. If it's just the stock pistol no. Barrel on older SAM7Ks like what I have is 10.5" or so that they cover up with a pressed and pinned cone device. If you don't get a new model that specifically says it's threaded or one that has had the conversion work done, it will be a giant pain in the ass to put on a muzzle device and get the barrel back to the proper size of 8.5". The existing FSB on old models has the threads removed, and it can't be safely rethreaded - you'll have weak threads that will break under recoil. It's a very handy gun the SBA3 feels at home, I used a CNC Warrior right side folding hinge as that's the closest I can get to the proper AR-M4 SF

Good info. Than/k/s.

Attached: cac633ead1ac1776269e856ff75a379d--green-beret-military-photos.jpg (736x552, 107K)

I would literally rather burn my money than give it to an Israeli arms company

No turkshit, no jewshit.
Good alternatives itt.

I give my money to an Israeli investment manager. He buys up stocks and derivatives wisely and I get good returns. Unironically recommend.

Attached: 1478833881989.jpg (473x500, 46K)

The company I work for pays for my investment manager desu

Good for you, be sure to invest everything the boss will match

Galil is ugly, Jewish and overpriced

Also gay

I love my SIG Copperhead in .9mm enough that I am saving pennies for the 300Blk Rattler.

>nuGalil
nope

If they hadn't gone and fagged it up I'd say go for it, but considering it's now just another polymer black rifle abortion go with the SAM7K.

Attached: Galil_ARM_762x51mm.jpg (1024x541, 32K)

What did you use for a folding hinge?
I recognize the KGB brace adapter and am thinking of one.