2 'Eurofighter' jets crash into each other over Germany

rt.com/news/462561-eurofighter-jets-crash-germany/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/breaking-two-eurofighter-jets-crash-17141212
This brings the amount of operational Typhoons in German service down to what, like two or three?

Attached: 2_Eurofighters_12019JPG.jpg (810x539, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/politik/bundeswehr-nur-vier-von-128-eurofighter-kampfjets-einsatzbereit/21233440.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
youtu.be/QlI-5Nzsa-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, Fritz.

Wait, two of them where flying at the same time?
That has to be a new record...

Fuck, and now we have a problem. We need 1 for spareparts so we have like -1 Eurofighters in total :(

Attached: b3bbd9acb097caeff836ec0d75ca3359-imagejpeg.jpg (824x691, 114K)

Isn’t that like half the German airforce gone?

Yeah, but on the bright side, with 2 fewer planes, your maintenance personnel might finally have enough free people to properly maintain the remaining airframe.

Without a fucking joke, we lost 50% working Eurofighters in 1 day. Now we have 2 left
tagesspiegel.de/politik/bundeswehr-nur-vier-von-128-eurofighter-kampfjets-einsatzbereit/21233440.html

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

wtf, i bet these motherfuckers tried to pull some fucking tom cruise top gun moves but failed misarbly.

Are all jet pilots such fuckers?

This is why we can't have nice things!

Attached: 1456282439287.gif (295x221, 646K)

So what other fighter aircraft does the German air force have?

Tornadoes

Note that not a single one of the Luftwaffe's C-160s is working

Attached: 42897623_303.jpg (700x394, 30K)

So the german Airforce can make some shity Infantry if we need it

Attached: honk.jpg (1657x921, 352K)

>G*rmans

1945 was a mistake.

MFW :3

Attached: aas.jpg (960x459, 64K)

Maybe they can drive around in those little plane-shaped go karts like Japanese Pilots do for family events?

And these people are wanting a EU army?

If you have a terrible military and a bunch of allies with better militaries, wouldn’t you want to leach off of them too?

Should have bought the Rafale

Attached: french pepe.jpg (360x360, 29K)

It's not Germany pushing for it, mainly France

Attached: 20190123_EU_Army.jpg (960x684, 60K)

>ITT: people that don't understand how an army works

Nice, I can use my 300WinMag Hunting rifle to fight my german Airforce now?

Attached: zoomer.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

>france
FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHITS
FIGHT YOUR OWN FUCKING WARS

We lost the war, but france did this in record time :3 Fuck frogs and the Ahmeds they cocksuck daily

>implying the issue is the aircraft and not Germany’s long history of poor pilots

That’s quite sad. I feel sorry for their families but hopefully this teaches the the military that you can’t expect to run an Air Force with about 6 hours of flight training a year.

We don't know if the pilots died. Hopefully they managed to eject

>implying the issue is the aircraft and not Germany’s long history of poor pilots
what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
you need to scroll a while before you find the first non-German pilot

Im sure I killed someone your family knows :3

Attached: 220px-ErichHartmannNaziLuftwaffe.jpg (220x329, 17K)

News here in Germany said the pilots were able to eject and the crash was caused by the 2 planes colliding. They were probably trying to do some fancy shit

Fine, let me clarify. Germany’s long history of poor aviation decisions post-1945, including pressing a high-altitude interceptor into the role of a low-altitude aircraft, then acting surprised when they crash all over the place.

none of that is relevant today tho.

are you posting this unironically? there are plenty of reasons why the germans scored so highly and they're brought up very frequently, ultimately it's what caused the high number of kills but hampered their ability to train new recruits to that same level because they ran their pilots until they died

Attached: 1448738273445.jpg (745x655, 103K)

Maybe. My grandfather killed at least 4 Krauts over Berlin. By far the worst mechanic the luftwaffe ever had.

keked and checked

Attached: 1557965540286.png (767x750, 256K)

well its the last metric you can measure our ability by because we havent been involved in a war since than unless you count shit like kosovo. Its stupid to say we have a long history of poor pilots when we hold pretty much every record in aviation warfare

>pretty much every record in aviation warfare
so what? all the WW2 aces are long dead, whatever knowledge they acquired was passed over to the USAF and the Soviets who developed it further.
Today Germanys Luftwaffe is a joke, together with all the other Jokes like the Marine, the Heer and whatever else they got.

Attached: refugee attack.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

It's a falseflag by US to bring attention away from the drone

Europoor military skills adn they want to make fun of us yet, pathetic

>implying it’s not a false flag by the frogs to make the krauts buy the rafale

That heavily depends on who the “us” in question is. If it’s pretty much anyone that isn’t the US or China, Europe stacks up very well.

All of Germany's air force gone in an instant, that means Europe just lost half of it's air force.

US

Krauts will burn Alcase-Lorraine to the ground before buying French.

Unironically euros are snobs.
That's to be expected.

France is pretty competent in COIN at least.

>WHO AUTHORIZED USE OF ZE AIRCRAFT?!
I remember reading about how Germany transported a bunch of aircraft to Afghanistan and never used them.

>Today Germanys Luftwaffe is a joke, together with all the other Jokes like the Marine, the Heer and whatever else they got.
I never said it wasnt, that doesnt change the fact that what he said is retarded. We currently dont need a crazy army because we dont have any enemies.

Europe would have a hard time fighting a shithole like India, wtf are you talking about ?

Nah, They have American bulls to save them, and then talk shit about after.

>Germans: haha stupid amerimutts we dont need you to defend us
>Also Germans:
Memes aside, I hope the German military gets its shit together. I want the alliance to be as strong as possible.

>we don’t have any enemies
I don’t know if Bismarck would be proud that German diplomacy had prevailed so effectively, or disappointed that Germans would be naive enough to believe that statement.

>nur-vier
Oh fuck, the memes were true.

Lol he thinks there is literally even a single other country that likes germans.

How the hell did they manage that?

I know its time for shitting on the euros right now, but let's not forget how the American accidentally dropped live nukes like 4 different times.

This is true.

As a Bundeswehranon, i say you are correct.
Well, not a surprise considering that post 1945 germany is only german by name but actually is nothing but a puppet state in order to destroy europe.
It is all a shitshow.
News said that both pilots sucessfully ejected, one was already found alive and recovered, the other one is missing.

Attached: 15613844173831025381262.jpg (3120x4160, 1.81M)

>youtube memes
fucking christ save this board

most likely hit each other on the merge during 1v1's i'd guess

Attached: 1532359702197.png (696x550, 361K)

>I want the alliance to be as strong as possible
Faggot, I want Russia and China to completely crush N*TO and nuke USA and turn into a radioactive wasteland for hundreds of years. Fucking pieces of shit.

Did your professor in college give you this opinion?

You understand that any NATO-US war that ends with the NATO side losing inevitably involves the destruction of Germany on a scale not seen since 1945 if ever, right?

How did they even manage to fuck up that bad? Its literally harder to smash 2 planes together than it is to ram 2 ships together and you have to be fucking braindead to ram 2 ships together.

there is nothing crazy about that. live nukes are protected by many layers of safeguard that a simple drop will not cause a reaction... now jet fuel is another story.

youtu.be/QlI-5Nzsa-Q

>muh colleges
Glad you mentioned them, the American colleges that promote jewish degeneracy and decadence are only one reason why America needs to be turned into a wasteland as soon as possible for the sake of humanity itself.

Then why do the americans manage to do both often enough?
The Ramstein air colision, the Ramming of a fucking Gondola in Italy, the Frewuent collisions of wahrships with shit.
The crashing Ospreys everywhere, the crashing F35s?

B-b-b-but muh wehrmacht legacy tho, where it be at?

Tell us how you really feel about Dresden, user.

Not NATO vs US, but Russia + China and friends vs NATO

F35s are shit and the rest is the us military letting literal drooling retards be in charge of things.

probably learned for the yanks

Yeah no

>Even when america has literally nothing to do with the events taking place yuros still decide to talk about it

Cry some more, your ideal of the world will never exist.

idiots like you should be kicked out

It’s probably because Europe hasn’t achieved anything of note since the 40’s or so. They have to live vicariously through their former colonies.

I'm not German but only jewish dogs like you would remember the deaths of white people so fondly.

I’d imagine they need as many men as they can get.

Yeah, and we can thank Israel's dogs for that.

Attached: 1510894069477.png (418x370, 24K)

Angry G*rman that just lost 100% of it's operational air force.

hahaha loving every laugh

>ramstein air collision
italian display team

>the Ramming of a fucking Gondola in Italy
braindead pastanigger playing chicken with a warship

>Frewuent collisions of wahrships with shit
retarded

>The crashing Ospreys everywhere
marines aren't even human. equivalent to floridians. complex new airframes tend to have many issues

>the crashing F35s
one in many years and years of flying. pretty good record.

t. Reaped the whirlwind

Where am i wrong about it?
Just look at the way germany is influencing europe into ruin.
Bombing and occupying serbia to protect muslims.
Ruining smaller economies through the EU.
Flooding europe with refugees, participating in US imperial wars, sanctionizing russia.
Funding leftist liberal media with tax payers money, abolishing all german tradition from the Bundeswehr.
How about you actually bring some points to the table Sören?

Not even, but India is a different tier entirely

Your jets literally crashed into a mountain gondola in italy dude.
And what about the Warshio colisions?
It's a very viable point no matter what.

>giving a shit about dead Serbs
Butthurt Slav defected.

>wehraboo can't even go one conversation without his lizard brain jumping back to 1942
this is why everyone hates day/k/

>killed a bunch of italians
and nothing of value was lost. semper fi

>And what about the Warshio colisions?
women being passed the wheel

>and nothing of value was lost. semper fi
9/11 best day of my life

So you have actually no points at all and just shitpost.

Nett

Germany: our old beef with France is finally over, let's fight the jewish Bolsheviks together my white friends
USA, UK: COMMUNISM IS MY FRIEND NOW !

The entire army is like the wehrmacht in may 1945.
>We currently dont need a crazy army because we dont have any enemies.
Our shitshow military doens't count as army, even a african warlord has more firepower.
>we dont have any enemies.
you are really naive user

>1940
>our old beef with France is over

Yeah, India can literally SHIT on everything the EU can throw at it.

The EU is an economic Union, not a street

Update : the second pilot has been found and is confirmed dead.

Shit. How many fighter pilots does Germany even have to begin with? That’s gotta be a huge loss personnel-wise.

>shits inside your most important buildings after destroying your puny '''''armies''''''
>You mad wh*te boi ?

Eurofighter?
About a hundred.
Its a shitshow as i said.
The deadnpilot was probabl a harsher loss than the aircraft itself since it takes ages to train one.

Good only good G*rman is a dead G*rman