/meg/ - Military Enlistment General

You can't Eiffel tower here edition

>LYING ABOUT MEDICAL HISTORY = GOOD
>LYING ABOUT CRIMINAL HISTORY = THEY KNOW

IN GENERAL, IF YOU HAVE A MINOR MEDICAL CONDITION THAT'S NOT NOTICEABLE THEN YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MEDICAL CONDITION.

>Do your own research to start, then come here for clarification.
>No vague questions, like "What job is best?"

pastebin.com/0K6MFcUZ (embed) (embed)
Guides to prepare for high-speed shit. (SEAL, Ranger etc.)

Resources:
Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

warriorcorpsman.com/
For Navy Corpsman info.

leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff.

uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

airwarriors.com/community/
>Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/prerequ/woft.shtml
US Army High school to Flight school

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
>pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga (embed) (embed)

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke?
Fuck no, but here.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png (embed) (embed)
tl;dr: Long hard school, long work hours, with good job prospects. It's definitely not for everyone or even most people in general.

CG info
>gocoastguard.com/family-and-friends/the-helmsman/required-knowledge

ASVAB for Dummys
mega.nz/#!XuhSWQgb!ycwEyBz1J-DZx_GOsAxmSQCduAImNuzTRswqfRb-x-w

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING CLEARANCE QUESTIONS
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/SF86.pdf

Attached: 20190624_133305.jpg (576x1024, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BzDJSnPU9gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can see nipple in that picture. You can't do that here.

Attached: ghk-menopauseskincare-19-04-10-2x10-1554976689.jpg (480x240, 11K)

Oh wait, you fixed it. Nevermind.

shes fat

How young do you have to be to become an officer ?

Is there a specific MOS that will let me ride a motorcycle?

Most guys go to officer training after getting a 4 year degree, so around 22-23. But if you’re a turbochad they’d probably let you do it as soon as you’re legally allowed to join, and you demonstrate that you’d be carpable of succeeding.

Who is she?

You're not wrong

Attached: 20190624_134906.jpg (2250x3000, 2.4M)

I'd give everything I own for her to lock me in a dick cage until Christmas.

Sauce?

>You fell victim to the classic blunder of posting an image more interesting then the thread!

Attached: you fell victim to the classic blunder!.jpg (736x414, 45K)

Some barracks slut. Cheated on her husband with another girl's bf + got gangbanged. Other girl flooded /hc/ with pics/vids

Attached: 20190624_143008.jpg (768x1024, 350K)

Reply to this guy from last thread, since it got archived

EOD can actually give you job skills useful in fields like electrical engineering, not necessarily only EOD for the police.

Attached: 2D8ED9BF-7C0C-46CA-90B8-7EE67994AC8F.jpg (750x459, 294K)

Do engineer jobs translate to anything in the civilian world besides basic construction labor?

I suppose you could set up fortifications and trenches for airsofters.

you could manage/supervise people doing basic construction labor i guess

Those are the fucking NAS Pensacola dorms for the Airforce, I was there for a few months while in training

Perfect.

>still wears her BMT lock key
>gut is creased from sitting down.
Fucking disgusting but still gets a half mile of dick every week.

>You can't Eiffel tower here
Absolutely right. My dick shrinks when i look at the genetic monstrosity. If a friend asked me to eiffel tower that hoe with him I'd give him a lobotomy with a pencil.

god I hate women bros

1345s or 12Ns get a good chunk of experience in construction equipment

What's Marine OCS bootcamp like?

Attached: 1551359044847.jpg (1000x1000, 372K)

There’s decent money in that actually

did you do your miles today /meg/?

Attached: running.gif (480x480, 199K)

open bob and vagene!

No because I leave for BMT tomorrow and wanted a couple of days rest first. I did on Saturday.

Attached: apu.png (128x108, 14K)

where you going?

Need the album of her mate.

AF

oh nvm

Thinking about being a CTI for the Navy, bc fuck being a nuke and I want job options afterwards. Any advice?

I broke the cycle and didn't join the military in my family.

My army officer dad was ready to start sliding corp uniforms to me undercover so my mom wouldnt find out though.

more

>choker
Hundred percent chance she calls you daddy and demands to be choked during sex.

I’m leaving for Army bct today, wish me luck
I met a really nice girl right before I left and told her she didn’t have to wait for me, women are just distractions from duty anyways

Attached: 042CA43C-CFA6-423E-A8CD-8BB407992947.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Spoken like a true faggot.
It’s nice being able to come home to someone that isn’t your hand or the local whore.

She’s probably gonna cheat on you. But you enjoy it while you can.

>She will cheat on you.
ftfy

more

Dating military girls is settling

I believe in unicorns and heaven user. Gotta hold onto something.

Question: I'm about one semester away from my AA. Would you fags recommend getting my AA and knocking out a degree, and commissioning at age 20, or enlisting now?
stupid question, I know.

You really shouldn’t be in AA until AFTER you serve.

Heh. Associate's degree.

I mean comissioning is almost always a better option, in most cases. If you have it in you to get your BA, go for it, man. Some services don't let you commission until you're 21 though. If not, with the credits you have now, you could get up to E-3 in some branches.

Just called the recruiter

20lbs and I'll be able to pass body fat, gonna get taped regardless. Just gotta keep losing weight once I hit that mark. Pray for me lads.

You have spoken, and so I have appeared. I'll post more of her on /hc/ or /gif/ sometime soon. Be on the lookout

Attached: 20180823_234129.jpg (4032x2268, 2.95M)

Keto diet + cardio

bless you Jow Forumsomerade

Don't cheat on your husband with my boyfriend

Attached: Resized_20180817_151812_8361.jpg (900x1600, 99K)

Good job fat fuck. Proud of you.

Please, tell me about combat engineers.
How much combat do they see relative to infantry? If put in an airborne division, do they go to airborne school as well? How much time is spent doing demolition as opposed to construction, especially while deployed? What else is there to know about the job?

If you hold onto something, it will break off.
I stand on the firm ground of "bitches aint shit"

I'm going to make funny noises at lights out to get people to crack and get in trouble.

All you're going to do is keep people awake and angry.
Then they're going to find you eventually and solve the problem.

My entire flight made funny noises at lights out. I used to drink water as loudly as I could.

I prefer to try and at least pretend to be sane.
Ignorance is bliss or whatever I don’t know.

A unicorn trampled me and now i'm struggling along.
Maybe when i'm stationed I'll call her, but I'll probably just be disappointed.

The lesson here gents is when you find a unicorn, break it’s legs.

What’s the easiest job?

Taking USMC questions for the next two hours.

How many people die from IEDs every year?

It's Marine OCS, don't call it boot camp. And it sucks, bad.

IT in the Navy is a pretty easy job provided you're of at least average intelligence and don't find working with computers to be a chore. The equipment that you work with requires lots of cooling, so you'll almost always be working at a desk in an air conditioned space.

It really depends on your personal skills and preferences though. The military is full of piss easy make-work jobs for almost every MOS.

Well, I'm thinking of joining as a Ground Int Officer. And I'm constantly plagued by doubts, and an overwhelming urge to serve.

i wont lie to you, im not very fit, not very motivated, and just want an easy job doing literally anything where i can hang out with the lads all day and play monster hunter all night

>Is there a specific MOS that will let me ride a motorcycle?
become a delivery boy.

Attached: 1559539213284.webm (460x460, 2.86M)

why are military women the biggest whores?

Attached: 1540883019145.jpg (750x750, 44K)

>i wont lie to you, im not very fit, not very motivated, and just want an easy job doing literally anything where i can hang out with the lads all day and play monster hunter all night

You could probably get by in the Navy then, but for what it's worth, you'd probably be able to find a civilian job that pays as well, gives you more personal autonomy. You can definitely spend all of your free time playing vidya if you want (I certainly did), but that's easier to do as a civilian as well.

any idea where to start a search? i certainly can tell to a recruiter, can I?

>26 minutes self paced run 3x a week
wtf do I do mentally with no music allowed

All women are whores when the opportunity presents itself. Military women and spouses are put into circumstances where those opportunities continuously present themselves.

>any idea where to start a search?

For civilian jobs? That really depends on you and what you don't mind doing. Figure out how much it would cost to live on your own (small apartment, roommates, cheap house depending on area) and play vidya. You'll probably be surprised by how little it costs for a single man living alone to sustain himself, but once you know, you'll be able to look for jobs that suit your interests/pay enough for you to tolerate them.

> i certainly can tell to a recruiter, can I?

You'd be surprised bad recruiters need to meet their quotas. The military as a whole, but especially the Navy recruits and employs out of shape people all the time. When I was in DEP (Delayed Entry Program, aka showing up to weekly meetings with your recruiter until you go to boot), I was in a minority of people who could already pass the PRT. As far as motivation goes, the military is an all volunteer force and a certain level of motivation is required, but it's not that big. There are plenty of fuckups, idiots, and people with chips on their shoulders that make it in just fine.

As long as what you tell them isn't something that instantly disqualifies you like that you're a criminal, severely mentally ill, use drugs, etc. they'll likely try to find place for you. You may not like that place, but they have it, and it's yours if you can get there.

youtu.be/BzDJSnPU9gU

>wtf do I do mentally with no music allowed

Sing cadence or learn to displace.

Couldn’t tell you.

You don’t get to pick your MOS during entry or while at OCS. You are given an MOS based off performance at TBS.

What do you want to know?

>Don't cheat on your husband with my boyfriend

You're not still with this guy are you? Because if he cheated on you for that, you certainly deserve better.

>All women are whores when the opportunity presents itself. Military women and spouses are put into circumstances where those opportunities continuously present themselves.
sure, but military girlfriends/wives cheat WAY MORE OFTEN than non-mil women.

if you're deployed and have a wife/gf, there's a 99.999% chance that she'll cheat on you if you're away for more than 6 months.

Attached: 1558847713330.jpg (1050x1060, 115K)

I've been told they'll play cadences at lackland but only occasionally

I'm like 5'7 and ~165lbs. I can do 17 pull-ups, ~50 crunches, and run 3mi in like 24min. I'm still working on it. I just want to serve, but I don't want to be taken advantage of. I want to know, what does it take?

Keta is a meme, it's just calories in = calories out. Eat less calories and you lose weight. Simple as

>17 pullups
>only 50 crunches
If you don't mind me asking, how? you gotta have insane core strength (as well as back and arm strength obviosuly) for that many pull-ups, how can you only do 50 crunchie boys?

Is 13F fun?

degree is mandatory.

desperately clinging to a disneyland view of romance isn't sanity.

>I just want to serve, but I don't want to be taken advantage of.

I have some bad news for you, kid.

>I want to know, what does it take?

Patience. Shitloads and shitloads of patience. Patience to get up super early every fucking morning, shave your face which is already horribly raw from daily shaving, and go to PT. Patience to follow scores upon scores of pedantic and obnoxious rules that govern literally every aspect of your life, even though they only really exist to keep people with an IQ 2ish standard deviations lower than yours from hurting themselves. Patience, to unfailingly and on threat of imprisonment, abide by the orders of the people appointed over you. Even if those people are self-righteous faggots who have only the faintest idea of what they're doing, women who got where they were by sucking dick and/or abusing the EEO reporting system, ignorant niggers with low IQ's that I already mentioned, or some combination of the preceding. Patience to spend anywhere from 30-50% of your contract standing around waiting to be told what to do. Patience to make that standing around look like work. Patience to resist the urge to strangle the person(s) who will inevitably try to 1UP every single thing you say, no matter how small. Patience, as a Marine, to put up with the very worst of conditions and treatment, and often purposely do things the most difficult/inefficient way possible because it's all part of The Corps', elite, tough guy reputation. And of course, patience as an officer, to take responsibility for the 180lbs+ killing machines with the minds of children that will be placed under your command, and to solve the myriad of mistakes that they will never stop making, no matter how much you or anybody else trains them not to, without killing them or yourself.

Attached: 2010-02-02-Strip_9_Age_Progression_of_Platoon_Commanders_web.jpg (700x363, 151K)

So i want to join the most difficult and hard branch of the military. Initially i thought navy seals, however from what i hear MARSOC is a whole lot tougher.

What branch is going to give me the most of a challenge?

>So i want to join the most difficult and hard branch of the military.

This is stupid. Both the idea itself, and how you phrased it.

Joining the military and bucking for a job because you have a chip on your shoulder and want to claim you did "the hardest thing" they had to offer is the kind of attitude that the 75-80% of people who wash out of SOF schools in the first few weeks tend to have. Not to mention the fact that the definition of "difficult" varies depending on who you ask and what you're talking about. Try looking into the specific mission of each unit you're interested in, and go from there.

Or you could just join the Corps. They love motivated guys like you, and frequently boast that they have it the hardest.

Oh, hell no. I don't even know where he got stationed, but I'm having the time of my life where I am. A lot of opportunities are open to me since I'm hot, and also not turning my pussy into the grand canyon with ten dicks a week. Plus I think both of the cunts failed one too many tests or something and ended up stuck in the states instead of getting stationed overseas.

Attached: 20180805161948.jpg (2320x1340, 877K)

Don't know. I haven't properly timed it or anything, either. I just know I do 3 sets of 20 sloppy crunches with 1min rest inbetween.

You must be 18 to post here.

Where were the mods when there was a thread full of dutchko’s rapey drawings.

Attached: 08B4296B-E236-4CF9-AD19-6AFEC67E2F53.jpg (600x737, 98K)

Navy nuclear trained machinist mate a good career?

machinist mate......anything

Attached: 1514702914_XyLs1n9.gif (500x271, 1.99M)

>sure, but military girlfriends/wives cheat WAY MORE OFTEN than non-mil women.

What part of "THOSE OPPORTUNITIES CONTINUOUSLY PRESENT THEMSELVES" wasn't clear? Take the girl from the OP as a typical example:

She's average looking, overweight even after finishing boot, and has gross feet. In the civilian world, she's a 5-6/10 at most and has to settle for whatever guys are around her hometown (her husband), and/or the praise from thirsty dudes on the internet where she can present as a 7/10.

In the military, the script changes considerably. She has all the benefits of college where shes miles away from her husband, family, friends, or anybody else who could/would judge her for her actions, and the members of her new peer group are all in a similar situation and thus, likely to encourage and cover for one another's slut behavior. Add to that, the men around her are young, virile, men, who are in excellent physical shape, brimming with testosterone, typically have/display Dark Triad traits, and have gone without sex, or in some cases so much as seeing a woman, for months at a time that every one they see gets an instant 2 point bonus. All you have to do is leave the men and women together unsupervised for 15-20 minutes (which is exactly what happens at every station after boot) and one will try to fuck the other.

Now imagine this is going on all the time in every branch, and remember that most of the people that the military recruits have low to average intelligence, high time preference, poor impulse control and decision making skills. Then add to that equation all of the spouses, who are likewise surrounded by thousands of fit, macho, and extremely horny young men, but unlike their military counter parts, have almost no rules to follow. Most don't have or even need jobs, so they can spend their husbands' entire working day looking for dick. And that's just when they're at home. If they're deployed, it's the wild fucking west.

If your recruiter is pushing the job at you, 7 times in 10 it fucking sucks. The Navy Nuclear program is considered to be one of those cases because Power School is incredibly demanding, famous mental breakdowns, washouts (after which you get a Needs of the Navy job), and only being passable by high-functioning autistics. In addition, Nukes get worked like dogs once you're in fleet. First to show up, last to leave, and because any minor fuckup could lead to a horrific nuclear disaster, you're constantly dealing with the stress of constant drills and ORSE compliance in addition to the standard military bullshit.

To answer your question though, yes Nuke rates are good careers. Because the job is so strenuous and has such a high training requirement, the Navy is always trying to recruit and retain Nukes (hence your recruiter bringing it up to you). If you can handle all the bullshit, you'll typically get a pretty excellent signing bonus ($30-$40k), always get promoted when you're eligible (more money), and re-enlistment bonuses of around $40. On top of that, they try to pay that much to stay in because with your training and a good discharge you can get a 6 figure civilian job at a power plant without having to try.

tl;dr: It's a great career if you can handle all the bullshit and stress.

Alright, so I'm 22 years old, have about 60% of a degree in math done, speak three languages, have a really big interest in foreign cultures, I hike, and I'm in fairly good shape.

With that in mind, I'm also pretty damn autistic. Looking at the jobs in the army, the one's that interest me are, PsyOp, Civil Affairs, and Special Forces. Obviously, SF more so, but I'm probably too autistic for it.

Anyone have experience with any of these? Would a semi-autist fit in? Would I even have a shot at any of these?

On the one hand, I've had to deal with people like that for a long time - in my family and, though it might be cringey to say, in guilds I've run online. On the other hand, damn you, this sounds worse.