PSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

>PSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Cool gun user, too bad you can’t use it.

Attached: AA0BC6E1-16A1-4D9D-B0EA-71865FEDB3E8.jpg (1300x951, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=upmvUpfLU88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying I wouldn't just pull my fucking gun out and start randomly blasting in the direction the voice is coming from
Cool vascular system user, too bad you can't use it

Attached: 2665722533389854431.png (375x564, 263K)

I'm always protected thot

Attached: funny-man-in-welding-goggles-stock-image__k1578080.jpg (340x470, 27K)

You can still see even if you get pepper sprayed

A few months ago, several armed intruders broke into the house of a man in my town, over a dispute that occurred at the occupant's vape shop. The homeowner was armed with pepper spray, and sprayed his assailants. Undeterred, they simply shot and killed him in his bedroom, feet from his children.

Nice try thot

Attached: A5524CBF-2A9B-4C6C-8219-45AB17F957EE.jpg (480x360, 13K)

SPICY RED HAD NOT CLEARED LEATHER WHEN A BULLET FAIRLY RIPPED

AND user'S AIM WAS DEADLY WITH THE KEL TEC ON HIS HIP

THE KEL TEC ON HIS HIIIIP

Attached: its_too_late.jpg (488x488, 42K)

>attempt to reload your gun
>get stabbed

I prefer the eyes, I’m always protected

Attached: 691FD0D1-78FB-4E9A-8CDC-DA6E4DB98F7C.jpg (1300x954, 102K)

Look at that fucking ninja dodging the pepper spray and giving it the big ol' sniff

Been sprayed 3 times with mil grade OC spray in my life through training.

It’s honestly practically worthless as a self defense tool, especially if the subject doesn’t get the involuntary shutting of the eyes.

All 3 times, I was able to see just fine, my face burned sure yeah, but all that did was piss me off and made go through the stations and obstacles faster than I usually would. If some stupid bitch OC sprayed me I would rape her out of spite and made sure to rub my effected areas all over her face and genitals.

>well I was going to stick this budget utility knife 5 inches into the soft abdomen of this 3/10 butterface
>but now that I am visually inconvenienced, I will neither stab nor slash the squishy target a mere foot in front of my blade

Does pepper spray work on Indians or Thai? I feel like they eat too much spicy food to be as affected

Why do you think there's so much rape in india?

>implying I ever actually get that close to women

Attached: 1551738386004.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Its full of Indians

>pressing down with your index finger
you're supposed to hold it in your left and use your thumb to press down
you hold your knife in your right hand and stab while youre spraying

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Every common statistic database shows there's much higher rape rates in the US and Europe than in india. Back your claims up faggot. There were a few high profile cases in india, doesn't make Indians all rapists. I could bring up school shootings and obesity real quick.

>those skin tones

Attached: merchant$.png (382x379, 13K)

Incel

>implying poo-in-loos report rapes, or that they aren't gang raped at the poolice station if they try to
superpower by 2030 intensifies

Attached: pajeetfacebook.jpg (999x915, 202K)

Ha, I know my my 4 rules of gun saftey; when you can't see a target you can always shoot at noises.

who the fuck would use pepperspray against someone with a gun?

After working in a prison for a bit with some fairly heavy duty OC spray for use on rowdy douches, I kinda got used to it to where I can limp through a situation if I take a bit of it. Commerical grade stuff I see women mostly use is so insanely weak compared to that shit

Turbocunt soccer moms that buy the whole "super mom hear me roar" bullshit.
Though honestly if the gunman isn't expecting resistance you might be able to play up the freaking out and pull it off just to get away.

Lol this dude is serious.

Can't credit rapes that are never reported.

Did you know that the US Infant Mortality Rate is garbage because they're one of the few nations that considers the death of a premature child an infant death rather than stillborn or miscarried?

Attached: image.png (354x400, 1K)

So you're just basing rape statistics off of your own bias and not the actual data that contradicts what you're saying. There are plenty of unreported cases in the US as well. The point is that you have absolutely 0 evidence that Indians have a rape rate higher than the US at all, and every existing evidence shows the India has a lower rape rate. The burden of proof is on the guy making claims, that would you. Although I'm gonna guess this is where you stop responding cause you probably aren't used to facts and logic. Enjoy decaying while Asia grows and improves. All that you have left is baseless insults, sad

MP?

This. Tackled my exgf after she laid a line of pepper spray across my face. She was the aggressor, we were having a nasty argument and she lost her damn mind. I couldn't subdue her and grab my phone from the other room to call the cops at the same time so she bolted before the cops arrived.

Make muzzle contact with target, pull trigger until empty. In event gun jams, proceed to beat them with it until submission is achieved or weapon miraculously unjams.

Went I went through the police Academy years ago we got sprayed with the real stuff. It was painful and made it hard to breath but it didn't knock my ass on the ground like it did a lot of the other guys.
Not saying I'm captain badass, just saying it didn't heavily affect several of us enough to take us out of the fight, made me question whether or not I'd ever want to rely on it. Thankfully I realized how stupid being a cop was before I got too far in.

Waiting for your evidence. So far you have posted nothing other than conjecture and bias. This is the state of Western education now? Not impressed with your debating abilities. You can say that some rapes aren't reported, but you have to show that those unreported rapes are significant enough to be higher than the already high US rape rate. Not to mention that unreported American rapes exist too, which you left out. Your claim that India has a higher rape rate than the west is simply unfounded.

Attached: 1557578368141.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

I want to have sex with an Irish woman

For me, breathing it was fine I could handle that with minimal hassle and still wrangle up a fucker. I am more or less not a fan of getting it in the eyes directly. Like direct spray. I'll still throw a dude down but I'm gonna be looking fuckin retarded and screaming bullshit at the very confused target, it's happened and made for weird explanations to supervisors in the paperwork about it. Consumer brand shit I would not be very bothered beyond the first few blinks

nigger

You're kind of stupid aren't you

show bob amd vegan

Yes, but asians are immune.

All ad hominem. 0 statistics or logic. Really you cant expect much more from such a low iq people

Well a small pipe bomb attached to a an of bear spray makes a great distraction grenade if used on the unprepared and allows you to follow up with rapid gunshots.

>The National Crime Records Bureau report of 2006 mentions that about 71% rape crimes go unreported.
>The Indian Journal of Political Science. Indian Political Science Association. 2009. p. 117.
where are your gods now currynigger?

Although a small pipe bomb attached to a can of toilet bowl stain remover is superior

> probably for the same reasons that nearly 80 percent of rapes and sexual assaults go unreported, according to a Justice Department analysis of violent crime in 2016.

Just as many unreported cases in the US. Where's your (((god))) now cuck, shouldn't you be worshipping a dead jew on a stick somewhere? Your ancestors are disappointed with you and how out of shape you are, you fat fuck.

Or maybe when women shit publicly in the street they get raped alot by disgusting curry niggers

I don't want to get into a debate with you, but your comparison is fucking stupid because India's laws and prosecution regarding sexual assault/rape are completely different from the US's. For example, you can't be prosecuted for rape of a spouse in India. Point is, India simply doesn't consider a lot of incidences of rape to be a crime whereas the US does.

DESIGNATED

I see where you're coming from, but you're not understanding my point. My point is that there is no real evidence that India has a high rape rate at all, and to claim that it does is not backed up by anything other than anecdotes and bias.

Actually, our numbers are thought to be in the 30% range, considering all forms.

We also have higher numbers from the fact we consider marital rape including the underaged, and we promote the number by investigating under weak pretense and providing DNA testing kits; as opposed to the Indian way, a combination of callous indifference and pre-industrial commodification of women.

When our system "fails" a victim, she's upset that her attacker gets a few years in prison.

When your system fails a victim, she's burned alive by her attackers.

The pajeet protests too much methinks

I don't need to see well to shoot at you.

India:
>Can't have a rape problem if you don't consider rape to be a problem ; )

That's your argument in a nutshell

estimated at 80% in the USA, you have no point

Are you implying I want to shoot the hot redhead milf? Why would I want to shoot the hot redhead milf?
Anyway, the only plausible scenario I'm getting out of this is getting friendly-fire'd by this cunt right before the situation devolve into a lead-chucking festival.
Thanks, cunt! Now we're both going to die!

>grab spray bottle
>give her twice the dose she gave me

LMAOOOOO

fpbp

Attached: 1531760531413.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Got maced & tazed by a couple of niggers who decided to rob my friend & I instead of buying our drugs; this didn't stop me from fatally stabbing one of them in the kidney, but they both ran around the corner towards a crowded busstop as I helped my friend get up and drive away.

Not liking delicious chocolate waifu.

shooting at noises is always an option

Attached: 1561132550189.jpg (1073x1577, 258K)

I got pepper sprayed by accident once
It didn't get into my eyes tho so it ended up hurting my feelings more than my face
My nose and mouth hurt tho

Attached: 1517804374730.jpg (320x281, 23K)

Personally, I prefer a small pipe bomb attached to a large pipe bomb.

In what situation would you let someone spray you with a non-lethal without first spraying them with a non-lethal. Up your situational awareness game you faggot nigger.

Attached: Skelemin.jpg (1186x949, 141K)

a true warrior appreciates all the senses of battle.

just force feed them milk

That's where you wrong kiddo

Attached: 5rTQ87PKAYs.jpg (2560x1920, 1.14M)

Why is her face so masculine?

>It’s honestly practically worthless
Depends on the spray.

This.

Russian bouncers youtube.com/watch?v=upmvUpfLU88

SuperPoo 2020

Attached: India BTFO.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

>2001+18
>still assuming genders

Spotted the paki.

Real incels love nigger and spic qts. Its the white feminist cunts that cause us grief

t. incel who really needs a qt nigger gf

Everything shitty about Pakistan comes from them being Indians. At least they are self aware enough to realize this, unlike Pajeets

Agreed. Latinas are qt.

Attached: 47583866_212104753073454_6340975267857273402_n.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

>Everyone who doesn't like India is a Paki
Rent-free

White women can't even compete.

Sure.

Attached: tumblr_static_4ngq630gh8o44ckwc4k4kos8g.jpg (2400x3600, 341K)

>Rent-free
What?

lol the lamps

Newfag

I hope you fags are Latinos, if not then keep your pasty hands off our qts

Attached: aaaayyyyyy.jpg (1224x1221, 199K)

>that rami draw
send it to her user.
Why not, you've done stupider things.
Include me in the screencap, I won't even say the n-word

I'm Russian, so I can only dream about brown qts anyway.

Attached: andrew_anglin_jail_bait.jpg (1200x1513, 497K)

>rami draw
What does it mean?

[Wind blows in your direction]

>what is a jet spray

You have Turks, just find a short one its the same shit

He's warming up his nose for her fart box, which he's going to be conquering in but a few seconds...

I've been pepper sprayed. When he was waiting for me to fall the ground screaming or something I kicked him the nads and kicked him a few times while he was on the ground. Enough to crack his ribs and make him pee blood. If some one sprayed me I could probably shoot them pretty good.

>he was waiting for me
That's where he was wrong. You should retreat immediately if you have such an option.