The Iran Shiposting needs to stop

It's degrading the quality of the board even further. It's literally the same shit we've seen before with chinkposting. I've got a feeling the people pretending to be Iranians are the same people that pretend to be Chinese. Anyone saying America would fail an invasion of Iran and acts like Iran actually stands a chance is a troll, and yet retards on this board shower them with (You)'s and take them seriously. Yet again, Jow Forums proves to be the easiest board to troll. The worst part is mod's keep up obvious bait posts and threads yet delete anything gun control related.

Attached: 125213432412341.jpg (962x687, 164K)

This is fucking insane. No one has posted here, yet this post is the most sane one I've seen all day on this board. You guys are fucking embarrassing.

The administration doesn't seem to give a shit about Jow Forums. Jow Forums just trolls here all day long and in the past year or two the quality has dropped so substantially it's unbelievable. Generals don't help either, they have a tendency to kill boards.

The jannies and mods are FUCKING USELESS, as always. Might have something to do with that Veritas insider leak about Google.

It's troll coming from Jow Forums. When you see a pro-Iranian thread here, go to their catalog and there's good chance you will see the same thread there.
Otherwise it's a few others being completely satirical and playing into it for laughs. I really hope no one actually believes the crap being said, I would feel pity for someone so dumb.

Attached: F-18_00346605.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

>war on the loom
yeah gl with that

Careful user, that kind of talk will get you banned :^)
Also nobody gets banned for trolling, just warnings and post deletions. It's fucking pathetic.

What truly sounded the death knell for me was the entirely weapons-unrelated pol post a few days ago that stayed up for a few days unmolested.

I'm absolutely fine with weapons politics and current (war-related) events on Jow Forums, but this was just a fucking pol shitpost and it was up for hours with hundreds of replies. I wouldn't be surprised if the jannies have just bailed on this board.

>I really hope no one actually believes the crap being said, I would feel pity for someone so dumb.
They do though. They fill up threads with 300 replies worth of it. I see people getting genuinely butthurt and scratching their heads over it because they can't tell its bait. It pisses me off more than the bait.

Jow Forums may easily have been the worst thing to happen to this site. It was a containment board pre election, and the it fucking went off like Castle Bravo, just spraying radioactive death all across the site

Well if that will soothe their goddamn feelings from my mean words, then they better fucking do it, because until this shit continues, they're just proving my point.

Attached: 1561286994371.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

>I wouldn't be surprised if the jannies have just bailed on this board.
They haven't because anything related to GUN control gets removed in 10 minutes. These fuckers need to get slapped in the face.

Maybe some competent people will sign up next time janny applications open. I know I will

At this point I would just laugh at them or post something to work them up into a tizzy. Like pictures of the shit Iran parades around like it's the next generation of warfare.
I have seen a bunch of threads unironically saying Iran would defeat the US based on shooting down a drone or conducting one raid. It's obviously the same people making them because they recite the same Wikipedia article and line over and over.
If nothing else, at least report the especially shitty threads but don't announce you are. Sometimes mods can't do anything because they don't know something is going on.

Attached: 20160620.jpg (2048x1365, 271K)

No. I'm going to continue making these obvious b8 threads and you can't do shit to stop me.
And you literal retards will keep replying to them, like always. You don't have a choice here.

At least they're easy enough to spot and ignore. Or fuck with. They really do need a good slap though. A reminder that they are on Jow Forums, not Jow Forums and not Jow Forums.

If you're being serious, why do you do it? Are you the int cross poster?

Not just this board. Something has changed, especially on the larger boards. Jow Forums believe it or not, looks like a fb feed. Usually have to hide 50 threads to make it usable. Yesterday i had over 80 hidden and it was still unusable. Google bots are everywhere. They are turning the whole internet into a hate machine. Good for business. I know pic related is vice but doesnt make it any less true.

Attached: 1551407733923.jpg (470x763, 62K)

Honestly, my favorite meme is that right now, most of them are parroting the exact same fucking line Commondreams, reddit and shareblue is pushing. Shit stinks. I think there's something up with the Iran posting.

Attached: common.png (737x302, 32K)

>t least they're easy enough to spot and ignore
No, because they slide the thread with one line and destroy any potential for serious discussion. It stinks up the board and ruins real conversations. You cant mention Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia or Iran without them coming in and derailing the topic. You cant mention China, South Korea, or Japan without them posting bait and getting 20 replies. Of course, none of this would be a problem if fucking retards didn't fall for it every time in every single fucking thread.

Anger drives the most clicks and brings in the most ad revenue, this is a very well known thing in online marketing.

Mention Israel
>kikes kikes kikes
Mention Syria
>Assad stronk!
Mention Russia
>Armata best tank invincible!
You can't fucking win

Lol ignore him, only the sane posters left on Jow Forums are allowed to discuss here.

Yes exactly this. Some people want to just discuss the military weaponry or objective geopolitical aspect of it. Of course the muh Iran/Assad stronk thing was just memes, but then autists started taking it seriously and getting butthurt so trolls decided to spam it in every thread because it gets guaranteed (You)'s.

>Of course the muh Iran/Assad stronk thing was just memes, but then autists started taking it seriously
Probably for two reasons. One is the huge influx of people over the last few years, you now have legitimate terrorists, supporters of terrorists and muslims from said countries that use this website. The other being the sad state of Western governments and quality of information from the media. Most people seem to straight up question the official story, especially on this website, nowadays. It's highly ironic I think, that it is easier than ever to get information due to the media and the internet but harder and harder to actually get news and information that doesn't make you look twice and perhaps scratch your head in disbelief.
The state of this board is truly awful but it's definitely not all related to Jow Forums, as Jow Forums as a whole took a huge nosedive well before the elections. Fappening was bigger than anything Jow Forums had to deal with in the past and it changed the site forever in terms of demographics.

>One is the huge influx of people over the last few years
Not to Jow Forums the population has been declining. There are as many people on now as there were in 2012 when the board was made. But the old population has definitely left.
Fappening and gamer gate happened at the same time, hard to beleive actually. But things changed after that

Where did they go?

Great question. I wouldn't be surprised if either they just straight left Jow Forums and internet posting in general as they got older. Or to more specialized forums dealing in specific topics they like as opposed to everything military and weapons related, and having to sort through the actual garbage and just the things they dislike.

I feel like it's been in the last year that things have gone to shit, and it's probably a few people that the mods stubbornly refuse to perma-vacation that are responsible for 90 percent of the low-quality garbage here.

No idea, I'm still here.

>2012
>when the board was made
lol, newfag alert.

Attached: newfagsgonnanew.png (1912x708, 145K)

I knew I fucked up the second I said that, the chart only went back to 2012 so I made a bad assumption. Even then, 7 years should hardly be considered a newfag

Iran will win, quit coping

So much this.

The only that people that care about that are 16 year olds that want to act like they've been on the site longer than they've been alive. Sometimes someone whos been on since the old site has something profound to share, but most of the time it's just retarded posturing from a neckbeard that will fade into obscurity again 5 minutes after his post is read and forgotten.

t. newfag cope

You're really driving the point home eh bud?

cry moar, faggot.

Attached: 1548477359831.png (530x410, 151K)

Holy fuck. Some sanity. This has been getting ridiculous for the past few days. I doubt it’s legitimate shilling, because god knows the Iranians can neither afford it, nor give a shit about some English speaking weapons board, but there’s been so much bait on every fucking thread.

>and yet retards on this board shower them with (You)'s and take them seriously. Yet again, Jow Forums proves to be the easiest board to troll.
Because it is not like this board has a history of people believing and shilling such things unironically or anything on other topics, right? We got mental people like Armatard who has been shitting up whole threads for over 5 years and what happened to him? Nothing, you can be happy when he gets a ban for doing his thing for a whole week. Only got worse with him over the years, but he was given the chance to adapt, on any other board he would have been permabanned within the first year, here he gets the chance to evolve and stay. Easiest board to troll my ass. Only thing that is ruining Jow Forums is shitty mods, that have no connection at all to the board or idea what is going on here. It is like an invitation for every troll, shitposter and unironic shills to do their shit all day long unharmed, if something happens it will be so rare or with such a delay that it doesnt really bother anybody.
Ignoring the idiots dont help much, they will just try harder and fool people into thinking that what they say is normal on Jow Forums. Same reason why vatniks tell the same disproven lies on constant repeat, when there are no anons around correcting them and showing their place all the time, everyone new will just think it is normal and correct.
A good portion of the people saying this is the easiest board to troll are most likely just the shitposters fucking up the board and trying to make their opposition look bad and present them as the actual problem.

The obvious MIC shills piss people off and are as much to blame. They rabidly shill for war and hide behind patriotism when called out. They larp as Jow Forumsommandos when they are obviously corporate warmongers. This divides the board and shit posting is the inevitable result.

>Denies Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll
>Goes on to explain why Jow Forums is easiest board to troll

>legitimate shilling
Just because there aint legitimate shills here in this case, doesnt mean that there isnt some certain things shilled along the way. That is the difference to the ironic chinese shill posting that existed in the beginning, those were so ridicolous that everyone knew that they were ment to be jokes. But most of the stuff you can hear now in this case is something that easily could been straight out of /sg/ or Jow Forums. How much of a joke is that then?

2/10

>MIC shills
This is a weapons board, user. Many of us are interested in seeing said weapons used. Some of us even work for weapons manufacturers. Is it still shilling if it’s just your opinion?

It's assblasted US-obsessed yuropoors, as usual

Hey, just throwing my .02c in.

I mean, they do have internet in Iran. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a few actual Iranians drinking their own koolaid in the mix.

But we do know there are no chinks, unless they want to risk being sent to a concentration camp to have their organs harvested

Yeah but I garuntee you most of the bait comes from assravaged britbongs and g*rmans

Probably. I think you underestimate the amount of self-hating Americans on the internet, though.

>desperately trying to make americans and europeans fight
Where could you see that one before?

The Austrians

No, shitposters and vatniks. Always been busy trying to shift the blame like you are trying. What happened? You seen the thread and feared something could change, so you done the usual?

That is more something that seems to be forced pretty heavily in the last few weeks.

>pretty heavily in the last few weeks.
More like years. If anything it's always been a thing on the internet, but it's certainly become more cancerous since mutt posting became a thing. Yet another reason why Jow Forums ruined the site

Jow Forums was a fucking mistake.

It had humble beginnings. The views were always on the extreme side but it used to be tolerable. I browsed quite heavily for news and information prior to 2016, but after that man did it become a mess, and it just injected the rest of the site

How does a 20 year with with Iran help against China's growth?

Drives up prices of Middle Eastern oil and forces China to rely on American and Russian hydrocarbon exports?

The idea that things get better when you just leave the news and politics to the stormweenies and gullible libtards was one big backfires to happen from the start.

It got way more in the last few weeks, especially the part were they try to get Britain and Germany into the fight of everyone against each other. And there is a method behind the madness, when everyone is fighting everyone, friend fighting friends, it is the perfect playground for shitposters. Shitposters dont give a crap about the board or what happens to it, they are only interested to do their thing with the lowest effort. Things get tough for them when they are the only ones trying to fuck around.

yes, attack Iran!
MIGA!

The rabid baitposting is why there hasn't been a proper /PFG/ in so long, its extraordinarily difficult to have a proper thread on almost anything now. It takes one baitposter to post an absurd claim and half the thread will be derailed.
Every. Single. Time.
I dont think most people would even mind if the baits were actually well thoughtout and could be picked apart properly. Thats how it use to be at least. You were able to make an example of these people and actually teach lurkers by proving how wrong they were. Now theres absolutely no effort into them and people still eat it up.

Jow Forums deserves this. If you people literally fucking ignored them they would go away, or at least diminish.

0/10

From what I have seen it is equal parts people baiting by saying the US would fail and equal parts trying to stroke the US ego into supporting going after Iran. Two pronged bait attack, essentially.
Lets the baitposters muddy the waters by accusing any dissenters of belonging to the other prong. You try to argue against them and they ignore your points and pretend they don't exist.

>It takes one baitposter
More it takes one going on with this forever til the rest of the trolls joins in.
>Jow Forums deserves this. If you people literally fucking ignored them they would go away, or at least diminish.
Already been talked about in this thread, ignoring only partly works and we are beyond that point were it worked for many years. I mean i could easily follow you through every thread and talk shit about you, would you think it is a wise move to ignore me then or will people just think all the shit i tell about you is true since you never dare to counter it?

It's as if these people are so new they have never heard "don't feed the trolls"

>More it takes one going on with this forever til the rest of the trolls joins in.
Fair point
>ignoring only partly works and we are beyond that point were it worked for many years.
I wouldnt say were beyond that point, but I do understand what youre getting at
> I mean i could easily follow you through every thread and talk shit about you,
Ironically there is someone who actually does this
>would you think it is a wise move to ignore me then or will people just think all the shit i tell about you is true since you never dare to counter it?
Well in my experience, this did happen last summer, and after I initially addressed it people stopped entertaining the guy.
Regardless I see what you're getting at, but Im not sure what your solution is. The only way I can see Jow Forums stop the freefall its in is if it just outright ignores the most blatant shitposters that go on about jews and irrelevant politics, like what people listed above me. If everyone just ignores them, and ignores the trolls that reply to eachother, I think it'd eventually die down. People who be able to spot how retarded they are eventually. Thats at least how Im lookin at it.
Have a bote pic

Attached: FB_IMG_1560410068854.jpg (1300x867, 134K)

On top of the moderation issues I think a lot more could be done if more people bothered reporting. I don't know, maybe it takes too many clicks, or people just can't be bothered as they think it does nothing. And hell maybe it basically useless, but at least it's something

try to cope amerimutt fucker

iran will stomp you retards

Attached: 1515.png (580x1281, 125K)

Realistically I don't see anything changing. It's the same as real life: the majority are stupid (so they will always reply to bait) and whoever is the loudest maintains control (the assholes are always the loudest).

For anything at all to work we need some sort of more decent moderation or jannies that are a bit more involved in the board culture. That should help with the biggest repetitive offenders, who attract more shitposters or who give them another exuse to get going again. Also there needs to be some sort of awarness about shitposter and what they are trying, which is a problem in itself, the usual Jow Forumsommando doesnt seem to spend a long time of the day on the board, which gives jobless basement dwelling shitposters the opporunity to always have the last word, falsely accuse everyone else of being the actual shitposter and rewrite everything that recently happened.
Without having more people having this in their back of their head, it is going to be tough to change much, if at all. Also there is a pretty persistant stream of new ever same wrongdoers f.e. poltards and vatniks, that walz in here and act like they own the place. When you just ignore those and their attempts to push their agenda every day, you are just damned to later deal with the people they tricked on top of them.
>Ironically there is someone who actually does this
Wanna bet he is involved in other shitposting as well? Always noticed how the worst shitposters hate decent Tripfags the most. They are a direct threat to what they are doing.
>Have a bote pic
Thanks.

Someone else wrote it another thread, but i think he was onto something: There are no or only very few real Jow Forums jannies or mods, when those are not around reports just get ignored until they reach a certain number. Then some Jow Forums external ones take care of it, who have no idea why certain things got reported and so they just do some rudimentary mod work.
Always kinda sucks when a thread get derailed and turned into a shitfest with the first few posts, but only get deleted when the post number surpassed 200 if not 300 posts. Ian threads come to mind. Then the damage already had been done, then it is already far too late.

>Assad not strong
Try again, boomer bots.

Attached: 1492831113836.jpg (358x358, 38K)

I think the ultimate irony of this is the fact a thread that is shitting on staff has been up for hours. And basically proving the point further are the people posting the usual mutt and boomer bait, it would be tolerable if it wasn't so damn repetitive

Knew you were gonna be in here. I have a whole new slew of Boltonposting to do, man. Let me back in, pretty please?

That's the thing. Is it really that hard to find mods for a board on Jow Forums?

Apparently. I regret not signing up for when there were janny applications. I don't even know how one becomes a mod anymore, secret I suppose

I can imagine it's a pretty demoralizing way of spending your time

Yeah, that's fair.

Jow Forums is a board about weapons, not Jow Forumsitics

And despite that it seeps into nearly every thread and those it does not utterly destroy it leaves heavily damaged

>noserings

Why is this a thing? Do they feel good? Are they good for sex? I just can't fathom the appeal in the slightest, and yet I see them with a fair degree of regularity.

Whores advertising themselves as what they are: pigs

I wonder if part of the reason the Jannies do nothing is because we constantly shit on them for being Jannies?

I always wondered how hard it would be to pick your nose with noserings.

Better moderation is the only way. And it has to be people from the board.

I don't know, I just thought the picture would capture some attention.
>Better moderation is the only way. And it has to be people from the board.
Oh how I FUCKING wish.

>>>/weapons/

Iran did nothing wrong, you cant prove otherwise
thats all that it is about, nothing else

>waaaah stop telling me my country will yet again fail at another invasion waaah
pathetic

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (1435x212, 81K)

When you realize they lost their drone in a attack on a position, then attack the same position from the same approach just two weeks later, suffering another loss, you start to realize why muslim armies can't win modern wars

Attached: 1551553622409.jpg (347x234, 12K)

Maybe if you did your job people wouldn't have a reason to shit on your in the first place

>It's degrading the quality of the board even further. It's literally the same shit we've seen before with chinkposting

Its literally the same Iran we have seen before its degrading the quality of international stability even further. Its exactly the same shit we have seen before with ragheads

Oh look at you. You're in tears because it's a lot harder for you to influence the goyim to die for israel these days.

Well keep crying, kike.

2/5

Yep. If the damn libs would let us fight a good proper war, we'd have the Iranians whipped in 2 months, tops.

Now how long the insurgency that would inevitably sprout up would last is anyone's guess.

Attached: graveyard of saddam's dreams.gif (1280x586, 1.9M)

Y'know what, I've fucking had it.

If Israel got in a tight enough spot they'd accept foreign goyim volunteers, I'd volunteer just to fucking rub it in you salty stormniggers' faces.

Attached: israeli outpost in lebanon.jpg (1470x1040, 793K)

Can any navyfags explain why each of those carriers has an E-2 parked on Cat 2?