No Electronic on Battlefield You Will Be Detected If In Use

Its the Future yesterday, all electronics are now monitors by "Them" You can not enter the field with any form or will be detected and terminated within minutes by AI Drones

What is your load out

Attached: 1474849739907.jpg (810x648, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktVqsBgOvBI
youtu.be/fbvX3elSaaY
youtu.be/H7Quhnm-Z8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the robot wearing a watch? Does the CPU not keep time?

maybe a apple watch

Based and scizhopilled

Attached: neger.jpg (200x202, 7K)

a bunch of blunts and glock

you cant use your electronic optics so you AR is shit, cant use a GPS or a smart phone or watch, no nothing not even a single battery in your pocket.. almost like the Movie Predator, when Arnold had to cover himself in mud to not be detected
youtu.be/ktVqsBgOvBI

Attached: IMG_59832.jpg (1200x901, 247K)

>What is your load out

and hes using a revolver. all this future tech and it's using a boomer gat

because robots have no recoil, it should be using a full auto glock in .460 rowland

>because robots have no recoil
What?
Also I only use iron sights because i like guns more than optics and I can’t be fucked to change batteries.

>not using a scope with both electronic and non-electronic reticles

I couldn’t get a good pic

Attached: E7408B7D-8AB2-44A7-9713-41E55FA7B7C5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

>What is your load out

Mauser 8mm k98 or gew 88 with 10 power fixed optic on a side mount, leather bandoleer magnum revolver and a pile of plastic explosive and mechanical timers on percussion fuses but if specifically fucking robots lots and lots of neodymium magnets with pop lever springs and 200grams of PE. The bring them to the killzone

my nigga

Attached: 1550196517774.png (959x1024, 753K)

A bunch of stuff without electronics?

>AS-VAL for quiet shooting
>custom made 9x39 cartridges, with a tungsten armor penetrating tip, followed by a vial of powdered graphite inside the bullet
>the cloud of conductive graphite causes an immense amount of electronic shorts on the target
>scope with etched reticle, requiring no electronics
>broad spectrum VHF/UHF emitter, with a 3 second fuse, wrapped in a faraday bag. remove from bag, activate, and throw away from yourself. To be used as a distraction device.
>flint, steel, and torches so I can navigate/hide in caves.
>collapsible fishing pole, for sourcing food in caves.
>glock 19 with 1 bullet so I can kill myself when the robots inevitably find me

Attached: conceptart1.jpg (800x333, 146K)

terminators can lock their pneumatics/hydraulics in their arms and wrist. Thus experiencing no recoil

>so your AR is shit
>i have never seen open sights before in my life
>I don't know what a basic rifle scope is

>broad spectrum VHF/UHF emitter, with a 3 second fuse,
youre already dead

This Guy

Attached: DSC00953.jpg (800x213, 14K)

You're fucked.

The NGA already has ground penetrating radar surveillance satellite that can detect rifle sized masses of metal up to ~7ft or more underground.

If you don't think all that shits going to be tied right into "Them" you've got it coming. We're already dead.

The mistake is trying to hide, instead of going on the offensive with a couple hundred other dudes and wrecking their shit instead. You have to attack to win.

>kit up as usual
>leave phone

No they still experience reciol retard, you just mentioned ways they could handle it better. Since they still need to deal with it, a smaller caliber would continue to offer control benefit. The differences would just be on a much higher level overall.

trying to make the robot appear humanized. i'm sure the real robots will be using microwave radiation to boil you as they stand their completely invulnerable to whatever small arms you have. they will most likely also laugh like maniacs while doing it as a tool to demoralize

I have always wanted to take a couple hundred guys, and take north sentinel island. Start our own nation and enslave the natives.

That is cool. That would be good for night shots.

>going on the offensive with a couple hundred other dudes
Like these dudes

Attached: 5cpmkez91kf21.jpg (720x518, 88K)

i cant bring my casio f-91w?

wouldnt risk it
youtu.be/fbvX3elSaaY

Take out their electrical transformers and their fuel lines.

For fun, here is a camouflaged weapon I found and just had to share.

Attached: SKSWTF.jpg (1078x672, 467K)

So no recoil

I wonder if there are hundreds of ghosts on that highway!

Attached: 1553013838896.gif (900x676, 439K)

uh oh

>a smaller caliber would continue to offer control benefit
But that's wrong, user. If the recoil is mitigated by 99%, the increase in accuracy would be marginal at best. The real best robot sidearm would be a Glock 40 in 9x25mm Dillon for high capacity and less strain on the CPU to account for travel time due to the high velocity.

The only thing that's part of my standard loadout that I'd need to scrap would be my radio and watch, but I could replace the watch with one entirely mechanical and radio is more for if other humans are still around

A robot would have Dragon Storm installed on it not a firearm

Metal storm....goggle it

Obviously. We're talking about terminators, though. They have to maintain a human form and are stuck with whatever they can acquire on their own.

God I wish I was a T-1000. I would kill to be a fucking terminator

Attached: 1553626799719.png (217x320, 103K)

ACOG rifle

But my optic runs on tritium and fiber

>get trijicon TA02
>remove batteries
>now you have a 4x magnification without electronics that can resist bombs
tip top lel

youtu.be/H7Quhnm-Z8A

Attached: 1508907997855.jpg (1200x727, 226K)

>Operating innajungle huting electroniggas

Attached: Loadout 26.png (2952x1660, 3.97M)

According to boomer lore, revolvers have a higher intimidation factor than autoloaders because you can see all the rounds in the cylinder while it's pointed towards you.

they think they're so cool too

Attached: 1555816957632.png (600x400, 261K)